25 Eastern Parkway #6E, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

jsberry2000506 r7 e009 copy

29 Reviews for Night Kitchen Catering

Abby Reilly · Getting married on 05/17/2019

Amazing on all fronts!

The Night Kitchen was amazing! We ultimately decided to go with another caterer for pragmatic reasons, but the chefs were amazing and the coordinator was so kind and helpful during the tasting and decision process.

The food was ridiculous. They made a wide variety of foods, all delicious, and everything was 1,000,000 times better than any other wedding food I have had before. Plus, at the tasting, they were above and beyond kind to my four-year-old. They made her a special treat and answered all her questions about being "a food bringer."

Like, I said, we didn't choose them for our wedding, but I still had to come here to write about them and recommend them to everyone because they were AWESOME.

Jacob · Married on 01/20/2019

Incredible food!

An outrageous number of guests contacted us after the wedding to say that it was by far the best wedding food they ever had. We agree! From the start, Aaron was a pleasure to work with. He came up with an exciting and creative menu for us that truly reflected our love of different types of food. The execution was flawless and the food was truly outstanding.

Erica Chiu · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST of the best

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this review. Aaron, Angela and the whole staff was just beyond beyond amazing. People are STILL raving about the food at our wedding and I am still getting comments from my guests how they wish they could get 3rds and 4ths.

Needless to say I will be attending their hosted dinners and recommending them to all my friends so I can continue to eat their food. ALSO, special shout out to Angela who was our coordinator. She is so so thoughtful!! Both my husband and I work quite a bit so when it came to planning our wedding and making sure we covered all basis was definitely difficult but Angela was our superwoman. She gives great suggestions and really works with you to capture the ideas you have for your wedding.

Also, NK staff were so awesome!! They packed me food leftovers because let's get real, when does the bride and groom ever get a chance to eat? They made the cocktails of my dreams. They are super friendly!

You can really tell NK is an expert in what they do, they are flawless, they are fun and they treat you like family!

Night Kitchen Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Indian, Latin American, Local, Middle Eastern, Russian, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink