25 Eastern Parkway #6E, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

jsberry2000506 r7 e009 copy

30 Reviews for Night Kitchen Catering

• Venus

Venus Chui · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great to work with and amazing food!

If you're looking for a caterer that will go above and beyond your expectations, then Night Kitchen is the way to go!

Night Kitchen catered our wedding last weekend. When I was first researching caterers, I came across Night Kitchen and reached out for a quote. Evgenia responded promptly and provided some helpful general information and pricing guidelines, and offered to set up a time to discuss further. Initially, the prices she provided were a bit high for our budget and I thought we would have to continue our search for a caterer. I responded to Evgenia, telling her about our budget constraints. To my surprise, she responded back and said that they would work on a catering proposal that would meet our budget. Over the next several weeks, I communicated back and forth with Evgenia, and she was extremely patient as I explained our budget concerns and what we wanted for our wedding. I kept asking for more time to think, and she never rushed me. Ultimately, my husband and I decided to go with Night Kitchen, and it was the best decision we made!

After signing the contract, Angela reached out to me to begin the planning process. She raised all the right questions and thought of details that never even crossed my mind. It was clear that she was extremely experienced and knowledgeable. We set up a time for her and Chef Aaron to do a walk-through of our venue. Even though the venue was not typical (it was a church), they were not phased at all and assured us that they would be able to work with the space just fine.

Between the walk-through and the wedding date, Angela continued to be in touch, and I never had to stress about a thing. I could trust that she had everything under control. I spoke with Chef Aaron over the phone about the menu, and he had lots of great options to offer. Our menu ended up being very versatile, but somehow also completely gluten-free, which several of my guests appreciated. We also had plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. Food was a priority for me, so it was such a pleasure to work with people who know and love food as much as I do.

On the day of the wedding, everything was executed flawlessly. The servers were kind, helpful, and efficient. The food was AMAZING. All my guests were raving about the food and wanted to know the name of our caterer! Everyone said that the food was way better than what they get at traditional wedding venues. Our food was served family style, but the tables weren't crowded or cluttered at all, and everyone had more than enough to eat. The team also packed a few boxes for my husband and I to take home, which we were so grateful for!

I could go on and on about our wonderful experience working with Night Kitchen. They were amazing to work with and were such a key part of making our wedding day as special as it was. Choose Night Kitchen, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Abby Reilly · Getting married on 05/17/2019

Amazing on all fronts!

The Night Kitchen was amazing! We ultimately decided to go with another caterer for pragmatic reasons, but the chefs were amazing and the coordinator was so kind and helpful during the tasting and decision process.

The food was ridiculous. They made a wide variety of foods, all delicious, and everything was 1,000,000 times better than any other wedding food I have had before. Plus, at the tasting, they were above and beyond kind to my four-year-old. They made her a special treat and answered all her questions about being "a food bringer."

Like, I said, we didn't choose them for our wedding, but I still had to come here to write about them and recommend them to everyone because they were AWESOME.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jacob · Married on 01/20/2019

Incredible food!

An outrageous number of guests contacted us after the wedding to say that it was by far the best wedding food they ever had. We agree! From the start, Aaron was a pleasure to work with. He came up with an exciting and creative menu for us that truly reflected our love of different types of food. The execution was flawless and the food was truly outstanding.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Night Kitchen Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Indian, Latin American, Local, Middle Eastern, Russian, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink