25 Eastern Parkway #6E, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

jsberry2000506 r2 e043 copy
jsberry2000506 r2 e040 copy

39 Reviews for Night Kitchen Catering

Jack S · Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible food, incredible event planners

Night Kitchen catered our 50 person wedding in a time of COVID, and we're SO glad they did. After the ceremony, a delightful plate of h'ors d'oeuvres was waiting for us in the reception room, and they were all INCREDIBLE. Especially recommended are the Gochujang Fried Chicken, Lobster Rolls, and Lemongrass Beef.

And then the main courses! All so very delicious, and catered to exactly what we were going for with the Indian-American theme of our wedding. It was all so, so much better than usual wedding fare, and all our guests agreed.

Perhaps the greatest of all was Angela herself, as our day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond WELL in advance of the wedding, to make sure that all our vendors were in the loop on everything, and that we felt completely comfortable with the pace of our day as it approached. If anything went wrong she was ALWAYS immediately ready with just the right solution to alleviate our concerns.

Hire these folks for your event ASAP!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Venus

Venus Chui · Married on 01/04/2020

Great to work with and amazing food!

If you're looking for a caterer that will go above and beyond your expectations, then Night Kitchen is the way to go!

Night Kitchen catered our wedding last weekend. When I was first researching caterers, I came across Night Kitchen and reached out for a quote. Evgenia responded promptly and provided some helpful general information and pricing guidelines, and offered to set up a time to discuss further. Initially, the prices she provided were a bit high for our budget and I thought we would have to continue our search for a caterer. I responded to Evgenia, telling her about our budget constraints. To my surprise, she responded back and said that they would work on a catering proposal that would meet our budget. Over the next several weeks, I communicated back and forth with Evgenia, and she was extremely patient as I explained our budget concerns and what we wanted for our wedding. I kept asking for more time to think, and she never rushed me. Ultimately, my husband and I decided to go with Night Kitchen, and it was the best decision we made!

After signing the contract, Angela reached out to me to begin the planning process. She raised all the right questions and thought of details that never even crossed my mind. It was clear that she was extremely experienced and knowledgeable. We set up a time for her and Chef Aaron to do a walk-through of our venue. Even though the venue was not typical (it was a church), they were not phased at all and assured us that they would be able to work with the space just fine.

Between the walk-through and the wedding date, Angela continued to be in touch, and I never had to stress about a thing. I could trust that she had everything under control. I spoke with Chef Aaron over the phone about the menu, and he had lots of great options to offer. Our menu ended up being very versatile, but somehow also completely gluten-free, which several of my guests appreciated. We also had plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. Food was a priority for me, so it was such a pleasure to work with people who know and love food as much as I do.

On the day of the wedding, everything was executed flawlessly. The servers were kind, helpful, and efficient. The food was AMAZING. All my guests were raving about the food and wanted to know the name of our caterer! Everyone said that the food was way better than what they get at traditional wedding venues. Our food was served family style, but the tables weren't crowded or cluttered at all, and everyone had more than enough to eat. The team also packed a few boxes for my husband and I to take home, which we were so grateful for!

I could go on and on about our wonderful experience working with Night Kitchen. They were amazing to work with and were such a key part of making our wedding day as special as it was. Choose Night Kitchen, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Jamie Hill · Married on 10/19/2019

Extraordinary food, amazing team!

Night Kitchen Catering is THE BEST! They recently catered our 180+ wedding in NYC and guests could not stop raving about the food. Chef Aaron is so talented (and a dream to work with) and Angela is the ultimate pro making sure everything runs smoothly. We threw a lot of "favorite" foods at Chef Aaron and he somehow blended everything together into a cohesive, creative, menu that reflected both of us. Our menu included takes on some of our favorite meals together (like mapo tofu and pav bhaji) some individual favorites (like serving mashed potatoes with the salad course) and some of Chef Aaron's best dishes. Night Kitchen Catering exceeded my wildest expectations!! I don't plan on getting married again, but I do hope to find MANY reasons to work with Night Kitchen Catering again. Thank you for making our special day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Night Kitchen Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 55.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Indian
    Latin American
    Local
    Middle Eastern
    Russian
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 25 Eastern Parkway #6E, #6E Brooklyn, NY, 11238 See on map
    9174820708 (Phone number)
    Location of (Night Kitchen Catering)