NE Photography

Batavia, IL View map

Published Luxury Wedding Photography in the Chicagoland area. Studio located in Batavia Illinois.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

4.7
    Caitlin Married on 01/24/2015
    Nikki from the very beggining was enthusiastic about working with us. She always made us feel very special and not just crammed into her busy schedule. She has an artistic flair to her work that we found so beautiful and we were so pleased with how our engagement portraits turned out! She was very organized on the day of the wedding and always had a big smile on her face that made you feel so comfortable. She was attentive to what we wanted but also knew which pictures would turn out best and directed us in those areas, which was so helpful! She was encouraging the whole day and just made it fun-she laughed with us-sang with us ;) haha and just lived in the moment with us! The proofs I\'ve seen so far from the wedding have been stunning and I have no doubt that the rest will be just the same. We loved working with Nikki and hope to again in the future!
    Alexis Married on 09/13/2014
    Nikki is an incredible photographer, and she's cute and fun too (double points)! I have recieved so many compliments on my wedding photos because, well they really are amazing! I never expected to love every single photo (i'm picky). The memories she caught on camera are priceless and I'm very grateful. I gave her a list of photos that I couldn't live without and she nailed every single one. I can re-live my wedding through her photos, and would recommend her to anyone. She's very easy to contact, and the process is seamless. I will definitely use her for any future special occasions.
    Erin Married on 09/12/2014
    Nikki and her team were amazing from start to finish! We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, but rain was in the forecast. Nikki truly made the best of our day and the pictures she took were absolutely stunning. Rain or shine, this girl knows what to do! She is fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable, and we laughed a lot! I feel like I've known Nikki longer than just a few months. I would HIGHLY recommend Nikki and her team to anyone looking for timeless pictures that capture the emotion of the moment. She is the most talented photographer I know!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

38W299 Glenwood Dr. Batavia, 60510

By Appt. Only
Location of (NE Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding