177-05 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366 Map · Phone number

About Nature's Petal

Nature's Petal Florist is a premiere flower shop in New York serving all of the boros and tri-state area including Long Island. We are a team of artisans that fabricate dreams and turn them into a reality.

Nature's Petal is constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure your event looks flawless. We create a story through our flowers and it is our passion for floral design that allows us to create a lifetime of memories, friendships and love.
?
Nature's Petal has a commitment to buying only the finest product. Our impeccable team works diligently behind the scenes to make your flower arrangements perfect. From consultation to planning, designing and set up - we are there to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Contact us at info@naturespetal.com for a complimentary consultation.

Follow Nature's Petal on

Nature's Petal 4
Nature's Petal 5
Nature's Petal 6

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I chose Nature’s Petal as our florist for our September 2017 wedding, and couldn’t have made a better choice! ! Natasha is absolutely amazing! She’s a pleasure to work with and is incredibly talented. All our wedding day flower arrangements were stunning, from my bridal bouquet to our reception centerpieces. She brought our simple/classic vision to life! I would HIGHLY recommend Nature's Petal!!

Nature's Petal 7
    Nature's Petal 8
    Nature's Petal 9
    Nature's Petal 10
    Nature's Petal 11
    Nature's Petal 12
  • PrettyBride2017

Claire · Married on 05/26/2017

Very affordable florist, she did an excellent job and service were delivered on time as promised.

Dannie · Married on 04/20/2017

Natasha works magic with flowers. I am not one of those brides that has been dreaming of her peonies since she was a little girl. I was a budget bride, who knew she liked flowers, and felt like a fairy queen in her dress. That is basically all Natasha had to go off of and she created the most amazing Chuppah, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. I sent her some photos with some color palettes and the fairy queen comment and she made magic happen. She is a true artist, and her passion plays out in her amazing work. She was so accommodating with all of my questions and emails, and really worked with my budget. I couldn’t have been more pleased and floored with how amazing everything turned out. She even offered to let me drop off the candles for the tables and she would set those up as well. She always responded promptly and was incredibly organized. The chuppah is such an important part of a jewish wedding ceremony, and she took something so simple, and made it so beautiful and a wonderful representation for us as a couple. She is so pleasant, and calm, and easy-going. She was a joy to work with. If you are looking for a talented and artistic florist, look no further than Natasha and Nature’s Petal in Queens.

Nature's Petal FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up

• 177-05 Union Turnpike Fresh Meadows, 11366 See on map