11 Bruckner Blvd, Bronx, NY 10454 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Verde Custom Flowers, Inc.

Verde Custom Flowers is based in the Bronx, New York City. This business introduces potential clients to the expansive world of flower arrangements, focusing design efforts on each customer’s vision. Every arrangement benefits from innovative and artistic curation, providing end products that embody clients’ desired aesthetics.

This company specializes in offering services for large events as well as providing continued installations for those who require them. Maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction is part of Verde Custom Flowers’ mission. To ensure this, they pay special attention to details and work with their clients’ evolving needs. Beyond floral accommodations, the crew here can also offer installations, drapery, and design services. To inquire about how this experienced team can assist a wedding event, couples can take the leap and request a consultation.

TheKnotPhotoShoot033
TheKnotPhotoShoot002
Verde Custom Flowers, Inc.

61 Reviews for Verde Custom Flowers, Inc.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2020

Vanessa and Michael are wedding decor angels!

Finding your florist can be tricky, and I had spoken to a few others before connecting with Vanessa at Verde. As soon as we started chatting, I knew she was "the one". What I had in mind was a unique greenery installation, and we had an in-depth phone call where she took great care in getting all of the details and nuances of my wedding and what I envisioned. She came back quickly with a proposal and mood board that was spot-on. It can be hard to trust that your florist will understand what you're looking for, but I had zero apprehensions...it was clear that Vanessa "got it", and I knew I was in incredibly good hands. The flowers/greenery design they did on our wedding day was even more beautiful and perfect than I imagined!! And her and Michael are just so lovely, warm, and personable. When I went up to their (adorable) storefront a few weeks before the wedding to prepare samples and finalize everything, we ended up sitting and chatting for a while after, just enjoying each others company. Working with Verde was such a pleasure and I highly, highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 11/09/2019

Professional, Flexible, Reasonable

After talking with a few other florists who didn't really give us warm and fuzzies and/or were wildly out of our price range we had a wonderful experience with Vanessa at Verde. She was the only florist we talked to who I felt really cared about how the flowers fit into the overall vibe of the wedding. She also did an amazing job working within our relatively tight budget and helping us figure out techniques to maximize the budget. For example, she provided an optional candle package that added warmth and decor to our venue without breaking the bank like fresh flowers might have in the same space. I'm not someone who had every detail of the flowers figured out ahead of time but Vanessa somehow took what little I knew I wanted (e.g. color) and created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I'll be honest, flowers were not a huge priority for me, but I was blown away by how beautiful they turned out when the bouquets were delivered to me the morning of the wedding. While they are not located in Manhattan, Verde is right off the subway in the Bronx and was more convenient to get to than we expected. They were also great about meeting us a little later in the day, past the time when the store normally closes, to accommodate our work schedules. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Verde Custom Flowers, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

2 Real Weddings

• JPO Concepts Wedding Caterers

Hey Guys! Hope all is well. Hope we have the opportunity to work with you sometime soon : ) Please endorse us : )

• 11 Bruckner Blvd Bronx, NY, 10454 See on map
    646-906-8493 (Phone number)
    7186656814 (Fax Number)
    M-F 9am-5pm,Sat and Sun by appointment only
    Location of (Verde Custom Flowers, Inc.)