51-02 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101 Map · Phone number

About [ fLo rE sta ]

We are a traditional floral design studio specializing in all indulgent floral styles that incorporate romantic, vintage, and rustic notes. Our successful wedding preparation process helps us understand each of our couples' unique vision for their special day, and allows us to translate those ideas into a coherent wedding plan. Please email us at info@florestanyc.com to schedule an initial consultation.

Follow [ fLo rE sta ] on

[ fLo rE sta ] 3
[ fLo rE sta ] 4
[ fLo rE sta ] 5

Jenine · Married on 03/25/2018

I'm a loyal Floresta customer. They're, by far, the best florist in the area. I have gotten to know the staff and owner, Carlo, very well. Not only is their work impeccable but they're extremely friendly and welcoming.

Of course, the moment I got engaged, I knew I wanted Floresta to be my wedding florist. The experience from beginning to end was easy and very fun. My fiancé and I met with Carlo for a consultation and the moment I described my vision, he immediately knew what I wanted. I saw his creative juices flowing and immediately came up with several ideas and options. Carlo is very experienced in weddings, so reviewed every detail, even pointing out things I wasn't considering that were really important to the decor. He was also very realistic and straight forward about price. He worked within our budget and the outcome was amazing. Carlo and his team are true artists. They executed my vision exactly and I could not be more happy with how my wedding turned out.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jess · Married on 08/25/2017

Carlo and his staff made our florist choice an easy one. The level of detail and communication throughout our wedding planning process was beyond outstanding (I am very particular with details so working with this vendor was such a breeze). The quality and design of all our arrangements were breathtaking and the service provided the day of the wedding was unmatched. We were over the moon with how beautiful our venue looked at our wedding, from the individually unique flower arrangements that somehow still meshed together well with the overall look & feel of our wedding, to the seamless & extremely efficient setup (and cleanup) provided by his team. They were extremely organized and accommodating to our every want and need for the day. We highly recommend Carlo and his team and look forward to using this vendor again in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

EXCEPTIONAL JOB!
    Carlo and his staff are beyond talented! They are very organized, they checked in with me, very responsive if i had any quesitons and readily available for meetings... just an all around professional and pleasant experience.
    Carlo met with my husband and i after we got engaged... we talked for hours. He wanted to understand exactly what i had in mind, and he wanted to build on that idea. Im so happy i trusted him. His vision was better than i had imagined. My wedding was a fairytale, an array of white flowers in gold vases with pops of brown, green and grey. Our venue said they had never seen a more elegant wedding. And the flowers were much to thank for that!
    VERY Happy Bride :)

Sent on 07/23/2017

[ fLo rE sta ] FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Altar Decor
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Chuppah Decor
    Corsages

• 51-02 Vernon Blvd. Long Island City, 11101 See on map
    Monday to Saturday from 11am to 8pm. Consultations by appointment.