1910 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815 Map · Phone number

naem
katrina j 2 5

7 Reviews for Na·Emi Events

Shauna · Married on 01/31/2015

Katrina was so awesome. She was exactly what my husband and I wanted in our wedding day-of coordinator: professional, compassionate, organized, with a high level of attention for detail. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how kind Katrina was. Along with being great on the day-of, she was so helpful throughout the process. Our wedding day was completely stress-free, and we felt it went off without a single problem. We had a blast, and we want to thank Katrina for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Sandy · Married on 01/10/2015

I had the wedding of my dreams.. all thanks to Katrina owner of Naemi Events. From the moment I gave her my vision and budget she understood exactly how to plan everything for me! Our wedding was outdoor in diamondhead on the lawn, so there was ALOT of work to be done!! An outdoor wedding is by far so much work (tents, lights, equipment) so I was really stressed! However, when Katrina steps in.. I'm at ease and spent the whole day and evening ENJOYING our wedding rather than stress about it. We admired her professionalism and organization, she made sure everything was on point from the food, servers, bar, rental set up, entertainment and the timing of everything! We highly recommend Katrina.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Matt · Married on 11/25/2014

We had a destination wedding in Hawaii and I'm japanese and my husband is American. So we were looking for an event coordinator who can speak both Japanese and English for our guests.
    That was the only reason I chose Katrina from Na•Emi Events as our wedding coodinator at the beginning. Yes, she is a beautiful bilingual young lady! But at the end of the big day I was very happy not only because she did a great interpretation but because everything she did for us from the decorations to make the party go so well. We asked Katrina to do MC in both language, interpretation, table/party coordination and everything for wedding lunch reception. Every one of our wedding guests loved her work at our reception. Her polite, kind, and sincere attitude and behavior was above and beyond professional; her genuine spirit and people skills really shined through. She seemed to truly love being there, helping us, assisting the guests, and doing her job. She truly has a gift. We couldn't be happier with what she did and how she served us and represented your company.
    Since I don't live in Hawaii, we always talked over email. There is nothing you should worry about that! She was always quick to respond and she was always helpful. I have never got frustrated by working with her through emails.
    If you give her an idea what you want for your big day she can make it just right or even better! I loved working with her. We couldn't stop taking how she did a great job for a few days after our wedding day.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Na·Emi Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• 1910 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, 96815 See on map
    4153220674 (Phone number)
    Location of (Na·Emi Events)