My.Suit - Madison Avenue

New York, NY View map
3.5

Jamie S. Married on 11/11/2018

Mike G makes dreams come true!!

Where do I begin,

My husband and I got a recommendation to try out mysuit for our wedding suits. We were reluctant at first to start this process in the city, seeing as we are from Long Island and we knew the traveling in and out would be a hassle. We called and I spoke to Mike G. who did everything in his power to accommodate Joe and I with appointment times and questions we had over the phone. We were also concerned with turn around timing, as we were about 8 weeks out from the wedding when we started this process (most custom places told us we were crazy).

Cut to our first appointment. Mike G, the glorious, talented, patient, genius worked with us for quite a while putting together possibilities, getting a sense of our style, and getting to know us so he had a clear picture of what we wanted and what would look good. My husband and I were both struggling with picturing how our suits would come out knowing this was the most important day of our lives. Mike was able to really help us visualize and ASSURED us these would be DYNAMITE.

Cut to the fittings. The patience of Mike G is unheard of, attention to detail is unrivaled and most importantly his passion for his craft is palpable. He spent hours and hours making sure that every inch of our suits were perfect. We got our suits on time, he supported us in not wanting to see each other with separate fitting times, and made sure that every detail, even down to helping us pick tie’s and pocket squares AND pre-tying them to make our wedding day easier, was flawless.

When I put my suit on, I’m sure my husband agrees, I have never in my 32 years of existence on this planet had a garment fit me so beautifully. I felt like a million bucks, and I sure as hell don’t know what a million bucks feels like, but I do now. I felt confident seeing myself AND hearing mike say his signature phrase “MY MANNN” referring to how FLY this suit looked.

If it wasn’t for Mike, I don’t know what we would have done. The experience at mysuit with him, the quick turnaround, and overall experience is something we will never forget. I will be referring everyone and anyone I know to him and mysuit. It was by far and away the best experience I have ever had in a store and that’s saying something considering my 17 years of retail experience.

Do yourself a favor, you want yourself, your husband, your son any male that interacts with you to look INCREDIBLE. Send them to Mike and mysuit, you will NOT regret it.

Mucho love to you Mike!!

- Joe and Jamie
    Meghan Married on 06/02/2017
    Marcus Coy at MySuit on Madison avenue is THE guy I trust when it comes to suit making. It was a no brainer to visit him when it came time for my wedding tuxedo. MySuit offers various price points and fabrics and everything down to the lining and buttons are customizeable. Why bother spending money on a tailor to make an off the rack suit try and fit you when you get something cut to your exact measurements? Do yourself a favor and look no further and check out what MySuit has to offer
    Rey Married on 04/01/2017
    Bought my wedding suit from here and Jose helped with each piece of the suit to ensure that I looked great on my wedding day. Received compliments the whole day on how nice the suit looked and how great it fit on me!

Real Weddings

• Richard & Clarissa
    24 photos · 08/15/2016

360 Madison Avenue New New York, 10017
Location of (My.Suit - Madison Avenue)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding