My Makeup Artist Victoria

NJ / NY / CT / PA On Location 1 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About My Makeup Artist Victoria

My Makeup Artist Victoria is a beauty service team comprised of top-rated makeup and hair artists in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They have been featured on TLC’s "Say Yes to the Dress" and they're led by certified MAC makeup artist Victoria De Los Rios. With over 20 years of experience, My Makeup Artist Victoria and her team of talented artists will make sure you and your bridal party look good all day long. From airbrush application to durable HD contouring and highlighting, My Makeup Artist Victoria will provide the look you’ve always envisioned for your wedding.

They provide on-site services and can accommodate any size bridal party, big or small. They offer a full-range of unique hair and makeup services including mink lashes, hair extensions, and durable photogenic makeup. Other services include:

• Trials

My Makeup Artist Victoria 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2019

The best around.

I booked MMAV before so when I got engaged I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They did an excelled job on not only myself but my bridal party, my mother, and aunt.

If you show them a picture of what you want they will replicate it to a tee. Also the bridal trial they offer also helps so on your wedding day you know exactly how you want to look. The make up is long lasting and the airbrushing is what I recommend especially for brides.

Hair is also top notch. Not a hair out of place and again if you give a picture or describe what you want they will do just that.

All around friendly people and will answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend booking asap because they book quickly.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 8
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 9
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 10

Rosangela · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding event

The girl was amazing. So patient with the bridal party. They are so much fun very professional I live them I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 11

My Makeup Artist Victoria Pricing

My Makeup Artist Victoria Price Rates

My Makeup Artist Victoria FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

• Aum Events
    Aum Events Banquet Halls

good luck

• A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa
    A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa Wedding Invitations

Victoria is the most talented makeup artist I know.... she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She is sweet, professional and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Daina Grippa, owner and designer at A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa

• Evelio Photo
    Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes down to beauty, My Makeup Artist Victoria has one of the finest makeup artist in the industry...Their simply amazing in what they do... You will be happy to choose these wedding professionals for your wedding day:)

• NJ / NY / CT / PA On Location 1 Meadowlands Plaza, 1 Meadowlands Plaza East Rutherford, New Jersey, 07073 See on map
    973-559-6339 (Phone number)
    9734324506 (Other Phone Number)
    BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Please call for info or email us at mmuavinfo@gmail.com