My Makeup Artist Victoria

NJ / NY / CT / PA On Location 1 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About My Makeup Artist Victoria

My Makeup Artist Victoria is a beauty service team comprised of top-rated makeup and hair artists in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They have been featured on TLC’s "Say Yes to the Dress" and they're led by certified MAC makeup artist Victoria De Los Rios. With over 20 years of experience, My Makeup Artist Victoria and her team of talented artists will make sure you and your bridal party look good all day long. From airbrush application to durable HD contouring and highlighting, My Makeup Artist Victoria will provide the look you’ve always envisioned for your wedding.

They provide on-site services and can accommodate any size bridal party, big or small. They offer a full-range of unique hair and makeup services including mink lashes, hair extensions, and durable photogenic makeup. Other services include:

• Trials
bride 2 getting done

285 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

Candace Coltelli · Married on 10/05/2019

10/10 recommend!

Couldn't have had a better time getting ready with Denise and Gia. They were both so personable and talented and myself, as well as all of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and makeup. They were so helpful and I was so grateful to find these ladies to share my wedding morning with. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/28/2019

I couldn't believe how beautiful we all turned out!

I booked with MMUAV a while ago and we were able to communicate many times for the bridal trail, to what exactly the timeline was going to be. Victoria and all of her girls were super sweet! I had a very early wedding so it was wild to me that they were ready to go and energetic at 4:30 am when they met me in my hotel room the day of the wedding. Jenny, my hair stylist, made sure that I looked wonderful. She, and Gia, did an amazing job with all of us! Victoria and Aubrey were fantastic! I didn't want too much makeup and wanted a more natural look for myself. Aubrey made that a reality more than I could've imagined. I felt light and not "caked up" as other times when I do it myself. Victoria also made my mom and my girls look stunning. My mom was so impressed with her work! She felt like she lost a few years off her face! I can't say enough wonderful things about these ladies! they're truly professionals and amazing artists in what they do! THANK YOU MMUAV!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Makeup Artist Victoria Pricing

My Makeup Artist Victoria Price Rates

My Makeup Artist Victoria FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Salon
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

Real Weddings

• Aum Events
    Aum Events Banquet Halls

good luck

• A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa
    A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa Wedding Invitations

Victoria is the most talented makeup artist I know.... she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She is sweet, professional and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Daina Grippa, owner and designer at A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa

• Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes down to beauty, My Makeup Artist Victoria has one of the finest makeup artist in the industry...Their simply amazing in what they do... You will be happy to choose these wedding professionals for your wedding day:)

• NJ / NY / CT / PA On Location 1 Meadowlands Plaza, 1 Meadowlands Plaza East Rutherford, New Jersey, 07073 See on map
    973-559-6339 (Phone number)
    9734324506 (Other Phone Number)
    BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Please call for info or email us at mmuavinfo@gmail.com
    Location of (My Makeup Artist Victoria)