My Makeup Artist Victoria

East Rutherford, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Makeup Artist Victoria is a beauty service team comprised of top-rated makeup and hair artists in East Rutherford, New Jersey. They have been featured on TLC’s "Say Yes to the Dress" and they're led by certified MAC makeup artist Victoria De Los Rios. With over 20 years of experience, My Makeup Artist Victoria and her team of talented artists will make sure you and your bridal party look good all day long. From airbrush application to durable HD contouring and highlighting, My Makeup Artist Victoria will provide the look you’ve always envisioned for your wedding.

They provide on-site services and can accommodate any size bridal party, big or small. They offer a full-range of unique hair and makeup services including mink lashes, hair extensions, and durable photogenic makeup. Other services include:

• Trials
  • Updos/styling
  • Multiple stylists
  • Tattoo and scar coverage
  • Touch ups
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Salon
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Jessica S. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing and beautiful work!

They came in on time and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as everyone in my bridal party, and all on time! Hair and makeup for everyone stayed the entire night! And they were so friendly and fun to work with! 1000% recommend! (On a side note, I’ve never seen my mother look so beautiful before thanks to them! My brother didn’t even recognize her! Thank you ladies!!)
  • Maria
    Maria S. Married on 04/02/2022

The best in the biz

MMUAV was amazing! My best friend used them at her wedding and I knew I needed them for my own. Everything was easy with them from scheduling, to adding services, adjusting things along the way, the trial, and they were so lovely to have with us on my big day! Everything went smoothly, they got through all 14 of us ON TIME! Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with how they brought their inspiration photos to life, myself included. I cant say enough good things about them but they made me feel and look so beautiful :)
    Lauren D. Married on 03/12/2022

Go with Glori!

I got married on 3/12/22, and Glori did my hair and my makeup. As an out-of-state bride with limited PTO, I wasn't able to travel to New Jersey for a hair and makeup trial before my wedding. However, Glori absolutely nailed the look I wanted, and it turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. My hair and makeup lasted for the entire evening and then some. Glori was professional, personable, and a very skilled MUA. I'm so happy I chose My Makeup Artist Victoria and specifically Glori!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Stephanie & Scott
    18 photos · 06/23/2018

Aum Events Aum Events Banquet Halls

good luck

A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa Wedding Invitations

Victoria is the most talented makeup artist I know.... she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She is sweet, professional and reliable. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Daina Grippa, owner and designer at A Touch of Sunshine by Daina Grippa

Evelio Photo Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

When it comes down to beauty, My Makeup Artist Victoria has one of the finest makeup artist in the industry...Their simply amazing in what they do... You will be happy to choose these wedding professionals for your wedding day:)

NJ / NY / CT / PA On Location 1 Meadowlands Plaza, 1 Meadowlands Plaza East Rutherford, NJ, 07073
2017770684
973-432-4506

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Please call for info or email us at mmuavinfo@gmail.com
Location of (My Makeup Artist Victoria)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding