Michigan City, IN 46360 Map · Phone number

6b332f6a75e2d1a8 1485294898059 previews 6 of 7
previews 9 of 9

6 Reviews for MWilkie Photography

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married in August and used Melissa Wilkie as our photographer. I can't say enough great things about her! She did a great job capturing not only the pertinent moments, but also the candid moments as well. She was very professional, flexible and creative! Our pictures turned out amazing and I love the different options of canvas prints that she offered us. If you are looking for someone that can capture your memories and take beautiful pictures, I highly recommend Melissa Wilkie!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

Melissa was great to work with. My husband and I had our wedding in Lexington, KY. Melissa was willing to make the trek with us and it turned out to be an amazing time. She brought some assistance with her too and it made it that much better. The entire experience was so much fun. We clicked so well with Melissa and were very comfortable working with her. Our package included so much content, from an engagement session to travel expenses and more. We would most certainly work with Melissa again and I definitely refer her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kevin · Married on 11/19/2016

Melissa and her assistant Lindsay photographed my wedding on November 19, 2016 at the Garden Chalet in Worth, IL. They were very professional and provided quality that I think exceeded the expectations based on the price we paid. Their equipment was top notch and they took the time to make sure that the shots were well composed and exposed. They have the right mix of laid back attitude to be easy and fun to work with and attention to detail to make sure that all the bases were covered and the event went smoothly and to our liking. I really appreciated our pre-wedding phone call where she was extremely thorough in asking about all the details of the event. We planned the whole wedding ourselves, so during this phone call, Melissa asked insightful questions which highlighted a few things we hadn't thought about yet and offered some valuable ideas that we gladly adopted. A word of advice: Melissa suggested that we take time before the wedding to plan out all of the post-ceremony portraits that we wanted. Of course we put that off until the last minute and then were too busy to do it, so we ended up doing the family portraits on the fly. I would HIGHLY recommend *not* doing what we did. Take the time to think of everyone you want for portraits after the ceremony and have the order planned out ahead of time. It'll make things much smoother and you won't have to worry about forgetting anyone. In hindsight, Amy and I would have liked to do more portraits with our wedding party (we did some group shots, but we would have liked to do more individual shots as well) but since we didn't map it out ahead of time we forgot about it in the moment. But that's on us, not Melissa. Oh, I should also mention that I appreciate the online gallery that MWilkie Photography offers - it was easy to log in, download our photos, and share with friends and family. Overall, I am very happy with the service I received from MWilkie Photography and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Award

MWilkie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Michigan City, 46360 See on map