Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mustangs Band of Washington DC

The Mustangs Band of Washington DC

The Mustangs Band have been performing in the DC/Baltimore areas since 1993.  If you're looking for an authentic 60's Soul and R&B experience along with classic dance from the 70s, 80s, 90s and current music with a retro feel…look no further!

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Mustangs Band of Washington DC on

10 Reviews for Mustangs Band of Washington DC

The Mustangs Band put on the dance party of my dreams!!! Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how amazingly talented they were and how awesome. So many guests said it was hands down the best wedding band they had ever heard. Don't hesitate to hire them. Everyone will be on the dance floor grooving like crazy. I was a little worried about the lack of contemporary top 40, but these artists (and, seriously, that is really really what they are) totally know what they are doing and know how to play only the really, really good stuff and I'm now eternally grateful that I didn't have cheesy, ephemeral stuff on my play list. I had a lot of musicians at the wedding and all of them were floored by the Mustangs' talent. It's really a very special group. I feel like I'm being inarticulate, but they were just out of this world.

My only tiny beef is with some of the communication before hand: Candace their manager was hard to get in touch with when I was planning. I'm also pretty sure they didn't play the two songs I requested that they learn, which if I had heard that in advance I would have been fine with as I trust their judgment, but Candace just wasn't as clear with the communication as would have been optimal so I was a little disappointed about that. But honestly, who cares? They are ridiculously over the top good at what they do and that's really all that matters.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The Mustangs played our recent wedding (and also did the ceremony and cocktail hour music). They were fantastic from beginning to end. They sounded great and really energized the crowd--the three main singers had amazing voices, and the sax and trumpet player were top notch. Numerous guests commented that they were one of the best, if not the best, wedding band they had experienced. Candace was easy to work with, made a number of helpful suggestions, and the band learned a few songs at our request (which sounded just as good as the numerous songs on their play list). We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4530414, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We LOVE the Mustangs! My sister had them at her wedding (after hearing them at her friend's wedding), and when I got engaged the first vendor we booked, after the venue, was the Mustangs. The music is amazing, they get everyone dancing, and they take requests from guests. Candice is great to work with. The band learned a few songs for us, and one which they couldn't they made sure to have the sound guy play when the band took a break. They really do an excellent job of fulfilling all requests, or at least coming close! We received so many compliments about the band, as we knew we would. A friend of mine told me she recommended them to her cousin after hearing them at our wedding. I hope the Mustangs are playing at the next wedding I attend!

Profile Picture Libby, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews

Mustangs Band of Washington DC Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: