1009 S Franklin St, Michigan City, IN 46360 Map · Phone number

About Monica Z Photography

Monica Z Photography is Monica & Chris Zibutis, a Wife & Husband team, Located in northwest Indiana but photographing weddings nationwide!

Follow Monica Z Photography on

sm07
jj52

28 Reviews for Monica Z Photography

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2016

Monica and Chris were our engagement and wedding photographers. They were laid back, easy to talk to, and professional throughout our engagement and our wedding day. They captured dozens of beautiful photographs of our wedding that we will treasure for a lifetime. Some colleagues were so impressed with our photos, they thought my husband and I had been featured as magazine models. This is the kind of quality photography you will receive by booking Monica and Christopher Z! We would love to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Chris was our photographer and we cannot emphasize enough that he is truly a god at photography. To say the photos were stunning, should be illegal for being such an extreme understatement. He took thousands of photos and each one was organized, shot, and edited to unbelievable perfection. We will cherish these photos as if they were our own children. Chris organized the wedding parties together with the finesse of a renaissance painter. All of our guests thought he was a charming, fun, and funny guy who clearly knew what he was doing. Very modern, advanced equipment. Always A+ attitude. You would think you would have to pay three times as much to get as quality photos as the photos we received.

If you don't hire this photographer/company, you do not deserve to take part in the most holiest sacrament of matrimony, for these photos are a gift from Jesus himself.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Monica and Chris, first the important parts for those that don’t know them on a personal level and are thinking of booking them: Do it! They were extremely professional and easy to work with; they have a very unique style that makes the entire process fun and easy! They were on time, they know how to work a crowd and they have so many on-the-spot wonderful ideas I know our pictures will turn out wonderful! Chris took our beautiful engagement photos which turned into a completely personal guest book that I can’t stop looking at. Monica and Chris took our wedding photos and they got all the shots we wanted and more. On a personal level, Monica is a wonderful and sweet person. She kept me from getting nervous and was able to keep my resting bitch face in check when I would get lost in my head and forget that I needed to smile. She blended into our group so completely it was like I had known her for years. I am so happy that I met her. Chris and I have known each other for a long time though we split off to live our lives after school and traditionally lost touch. It was lovely to see that his humor hasn’t faded and he is very much the same Chris. He too kept us all calm and happy-and that’s not something you can always expect from a photographer who already has an important job. They both take really beautiful pictures and we are so happy and grateful that they were there on such an exciting and beautiful day!

Sent on 09/09/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Monica Z Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Jenni Grace Photography
    Jenni Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

I am soo thrilled to be able to call Monica and Chris not only colleagues but friends. I am so inspired by their work and trust them with the biggest of family events (i.e. my sister's summer wedding!!) I have worked with Monica a couple of times and she is professional, dedicated, wonderfully skilled and a lot of fun!! Her pictures speak for themselves and the two of them shooting together is just so dynamic! You can absolutely trust your most treasured moments to this husband and wife team, I will!!

• 1009 S Franklin St Michigan City, 46360 See on map