Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Monaco Photography

My name is Jason Monaco and I have been photographing for many years. I began my business two years ago and I have loved every moment of it. I specialize in weddings and portraits, but still enjoy bringing my camera on a nice, long hike. I am located in Bolingbrook, IL and serve the Chicagoland area.

Photography is a passion of mine that will never burn out. I don't see this as my job, I see it as an opportunity to express myself through my photographs and capture memories that last a lifetime.

Please visit me at http://www.jmonacophotography.com as well. Thanks!

Follow Monaco Photography on

3 Reviews for Monaco Photography

Emma · Married on 06/19/2015

Can't even tell you how much we LOVED Jason!!! So flexible and very easy going. He took beautiful photos! Highly recommend as a photographer for your special day!!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Justine · Married on 01/19/2013

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I were very pleased with his services! Our package included an engagement session, which we loved because we were able to bring our dogs with to get professional pictures! It was really nice having his wife come to the wedding because we had two photographers taking pictures at the wedding! Jason gave us suggestions of where to take pictures, but he also made sure we took pictures where my husband and I wanted to. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! We have received many compliments from our family and friends on how nice the pictures were! They also love that they can view the pictures on smugmug! We were very happy with how the pictures turned out! I would definitely recommend Monaco Photography to others!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

This photographer was excellent as was his pricing. He did engagement pictures, pre-wedding, post-ceremony, and reception till 10p (and 2 photographers entire wedding day). There were over 1000 pic taken and so many of them were quality, framable pictures. He was very flexible in meeting times and in meeting locales. Very easy to work with and very professional. I would recommend this photographer to any frends or family-or any bride looking for a quality photographer and a great value (which who isn't in planning weddings:). Also, ask him about a DJ-I received an amazing deal by choosing both and couldn't be happier that I did.

Sent on 09/09/2012