143 Hartman Rd. Oakley Park #1, Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

About M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane

No One does "I do" Like we Do

If your planning your wedding in one week or one year,  M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane and special occasion has everything you need to make your event special.
                We offer the latest bridal gowns from the nations top designers and can help you find the perfect dress.  Don’t have time to order a dress?  Don’t worry
                M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane has over 300 gowns in-stock and can have a dress fitted to you in a matter of days.
                We have an extensive selection of bridesmaids, flowergirl, and in-stock mothers dresses that will surely delight both you and the women in your wedding.
                For the men, M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane now carries a fabulous line of tuxedo’s.

Other couples have also viewed

• Surmesur
  • Holliday Alterations & Custom Sewing
  • Alterations Express
  • One Enchanted Evening

23 Reviews for M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane

• User3195034 · Recently married

I got my prom dress from M'kaysha's and I love it! They were so nice and made my group feel so comfortable. The prices are very reasonable and they have a huge sale rack. I loved my experience and I will definitely go back!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Cyndi · Married on 04/09/2016

I'm so glad M'Kaysha's was recommended to us. It was our first and only stop in searching for my daughter's wedding dress. Margie was wonderful with us. My daughter tried on 15 dresses then 6 of them again and then 2 of them a third time (at Margie's encouragement). She left us take as much time and as many pictures as we wanted. The prices are outstanding and she even offered to help with a dress purchased elsewhere for a family members wedding. I will recommend M'Kaysha's to everyone I know! We look forward to picking out dresses for the bridesmaids soon.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • C + R

Cristi · Married on 11/08/2014

M'Kaysha's was the first and last place that I visited when I was shopping for a wedding dress. The employees made me feel important from the minute that I walked in the door. They were very helpful when it came to choosing the perfect wedding dress for my body type and made suggestions for bridesmaid dresses that would go nicely with my gown. They had tons of dresses to choose from. I was very happy with the price that I received on my gown as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend M'Kaysha's to anyone who is planning a formal event!

Sent on 09/24/2014

• 143 Hartman Rd., Oakley Park #1 Greensburg, 15601 See on map
    Location of (M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane)