P.O. Box 80984, Conyers, GA 30013 Map · Phone number

About Milestone Occasions

Milestone Occasions, LLC is a complete solution for planning, designing, and producing all of life's special celebrations. Our professionally trained and certified staff offers an exceptional service experience to wedding, social, and corporate clients who desire a high-level of attention to detail. Our strong relationship with other industry experts will position us to create and execute unforgettable celebrations that ignite the senses, excite the soul, and quicken the spirit.

Our formal training equips us with a unique skillset to orchestrate events that flow effortlessly to you and your guests. With lighting, drape, linen, florals and a variety of decorative accents, we use our creativity to ensure each client has a signature event to call their very own. Stylish, fun, edgy, contemporary, traditional, sentimental, romantic, interactive, exciting, whimsical, elegant, and sophisticated are only a few of the buzzwords used to describe some of our most memorable events. Budget concerns? No worries. We make our services extremely affordable to fit even the most conservative pocket. Our ideas ... limited only by your imagination. Call us today for your FREE consultation and let us show you how Milestone Occasions can help you Celebrate Life!

c1c51d74ec209978 1191562242734 cakecutting
Cake cutting
c1c51d74ec209978 1191562242734 cakecutting

5 Reviews for Milestone Occasions

Vita · Married on 09/27/2008

I would rate Tia and her staff with 5 stars. I thought they did an excellent job by ensuring the wedding started on time, any fires that needed to be put out were done without the wedding party or guest having any knowledge of what was going on and their professionalism was truly appreciated.

Sent on 03/02/2009

Kimberly · Married on 09/06/2008

On my wedding day I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Tia and the Milestone occasions crew were great and very professional. Make sure you are upfront with everything you want and need and I gaurantee it will be a Milestone Occasion. :-)

Sent on 03/02/2009

darlene · Married on 03/25/2007

Exceptional customer service and professionalism. My wedding day was a huge success and stress free due to Tia and the Milestone Occasions staff. She is a joy to work with and really cares about her brides. I couldn't have asked for a better planner as she went above and beyond the duties she was contracted to do. No problem was too small, or question to dumb and I was comfortable turning everything over to her.

Sent on 08/07/2007

Award

Milestone Occasions FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• P.O. Box 80984 Conyers, 30013 See on map