310 Raupp Blvd., Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mike Molloy Photography

Telling the story of your event is my specialty. I promise to make your event come alive the way you want it. I've been a pro photographer since 1990. I embrace the contemporary changes our industry has gone through, yet maintain a healthy respect for the traditions of fine photography. My coverage is a comfortable blend of art and function. I explore the details of the day and use my photography to bring to life all the characters and charactoristics of your day. Whether your event is an anniversary, wedding, birthday or mitzvah, or you are planning a corporate party, family portrait or reunioin, my photography will provide you a life-long memory of the full occassion. I'm honored to have the chance to share with you this very worthwhile gift as together we preserve your finest memories.

Mike Molloy

IMG 6452
 5 1119

6 Reviews for Mike Molloy Photography

Cheryl · Married on 02/28/2009

Mike was great! It seemed like he was everywhere at once, but never "in my face". He was funny and helpful while trying to get my family rounded up for group photos. His calm approach to our hectic reception helped me relax and enjoy myself. Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 03/03/2009

Barb · Married on 09/06/2008

Mike was so professional from the very first time we met. I felt like we knew each other for years. He never made me feel pressured to do anything. I can't wait to see the finished work. Thank you, and continued success.

The new "Mrs. Jackson"

Sent on 09/10/2008

Todd · Married on 09/29/2007

Mike did an excellent job with our wedding photography. We were completely impressed with how organized he was, and how he kept everyone feeling at ease. It helped for him to have a great sense of humor to keep the wedding party and family relaxed as we went through the myriad of pictures and poses. He showed great professionalism and creativity.

We were even more impressed when we got the proofs up on his site and could see the real material and what a great job he did.

We would absolutely use him again in a second for any other occasions, and most definitely would recommend him to anyone else that needs photography services.

Sent on 02/27/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mike Molloy Photography 1
    Free 16 X 20 Wedding Portrait
    Receive a Free 16 x 20 wedding portrait when you book your wedding with Mike Molloy Photography.

• Stax O Wax DJ Productions
    Stax O Wax DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I would consider Mike Molloy Photography one of the most professional & friendly photographers in the wedding business today. I have worked with thousands of photographers over the last 24 years, and Mike is by far, the only photographer to trust on your special day. Shawn Peat Vice President/Owner Stax O Wax DJ Productions

• 310 Raupp Blvd. Buffalo Grove, 60089 See on map