Norcross, GA 30071 Map · Phone number

About Michele Clair Events

Hello from Michele Clair Events!!!

Michele Clair Events is a wedding coordinator specializing in handling wedding day logistics. From extravagant affairs to intimate gatherings, we are here to help make it happen.

Michele Clair Events wedding coordination services exist so you and your loved ones do not have to fret over all of the wedding planning details. Whether you are looking for someone to take care of all of the planning, someone to be there on the wedding day, or someone to take care of various details such as booking vendor appointments, creating your seating charts, organizing the timeline for your wedding day, and communicating with your wedding vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding, we are here for you!

We enjoy working with several of Atlanta's premier wedding vendors and are ready to help you plan the wedding day of your dreams! Our team will make the wedding planning experience enjoyable and fun, as we feel these times should be spent full of joy, just like the wedding day itself!

We are available for travel throughout the United States, as well as for select destination weddings.

Let Michele Clair Events be your extra set of hands when planning and preparing for your special day! Please contact us to arrange your complimentary consultation.

We are excited to make your day everything you have envisioned it to be and more!

Contact me today via phone at (404) 452-3480 or via email at raquel@micheleclairevents.com

Looking forward to planning with you!!!

Follow Michele Clair Events on

capture
d326311

7 Reviews for Michele Clair Events

Marlene · Married on 04/29/2016

Raquel was amazing. I can't believe I actually thought about NOT hiring a day-of-coordinator. The rehearsal and wedding wouldn't have gone so smoothly if it wasn't for her. She knew exactly what she was doing and was even patient with my crazy family and kids during the rehearsal (who were having a hard time listening to her instructions). Prior to the wedding she contacted all my vendors to check on arrival times and even offered to pick up and drop off my linens. She helped transition the ceremony room into the reception room and did a great job. On the day of the wedding she kept things running on schedule without asking me any questions. She made it a point to make sure my husband and I were relaxed and stress-free. I would recommend Raquel to anyone! Thank you Raquel!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Michele Clair Events's reply:

Marlene, you and your family were wonderful and it was a true delight to be a part of your big day!!! On the day we first met I remember thinking you were such a lovely person, I wish you and Corey all the best!!!

Katy · Married on 10/10/2015

Raquel was a dream. In the last few weeks I was a stressed out mess. She kept contact with vendors and kept everything on schedule. I never had to ask a single question on the day of my wedding about where anyone was or where anyone needed to be. She was absolutely, positively on the ball. If anything went "not as planned" at my wedding (other than the rain) I have yet to hear about it. She had everything under control and was an incredibly relaxing presence on such a hectic day. I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • JoBu

Jordan · Married on 09/05/2015

Where do I begin? Raquel was absolutely amazing! From the day we met for the first time up to my wedding day she was awesome. She came to vendor meetings, was great with communication and was a Godsend on our wedding day. She handled absolutely everything and I didn't have to worry about a single thing because I knew she would take care of it. If anything ever went wrong, I had no idea. Raquel is just the sweetest person, yet so professional and hardworking. I highly highly highly recommend her to everyone looking for an amazing coordinator for their big day!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Michele Clair Events's reply:

Jordan, you guys were so wonderful and awesome to work with! I enjoyed getting to know you and being around your family and I look forward to staying in touch. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day!
    Raquel

Michele Clair Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 2