Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer

Private Commercial Kitchen 6015 Haydens Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016 Map · Phone number

About Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer

Porcelain Sugar Art

"Having developed an appreciation for many artistic mediums, I find visual storytelling through sugar art most life-giving. Floral sculpting is my translation of natural beauty into cake design."

Because our designs are highly detailed and can take weeks to finish we only take a certain amount of bookings per year. Please contact us as soon as your event date has been set.

Follow Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer on

7 Reviews for Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer

Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer 1
 Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer 2
 Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer 3
 Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer 4

Reagan · Married on 09/30/2017

From the initial design meeting to seeing the final product at the wedding, Scarlett was a dream to work with! Thank you for everything!

Adrienne · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough about Scarlett and her masterpieces. I have SO many food allergies and Scarlett was an answer to prayer, in more ways that we can count. We didn't just have a cake I could eat on my wedding day....I had the BEST cake I have EVER eaten in my entire life. It was DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL and baked with so much love. It touches my heart to know how much love goes into Scarlett's creations. I enjoyed everything about working with her. We were blown away by the detail in our Venezuelan orchid and will eventually frame it, as a keepsake. That detail meant so much to our family.
    Oh, and I must add that one guest at our wedding does not like cake and couldn't get enough of Scarlett's creation.
    I don't know what our day would have been like without Scarlett's masterpiece and great care. We are forever grateful!

Katie · Married on 01/16/2016

Scarlett did a five-tier cake for our wedding on 1/16/16. It was my favorite part of the wedding. Her designs are stunning and unlike any other cakes I have ever seen. The design was modern and the colors were exactly what we wanted. All of the guests and even event staff were completely in awe of the beautiful edible artwork that was part of our special day. I could not have been happier!

Miam Cake | Scarlett Kilzer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Private Commercial Kitchen, 6015 Haydens Crossing Blvd Dublin, OH 43016 See on map
    Closed Sunday/Monday