Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Megan Quintana Artistry

I was raised in the land of the pine, 6 hours north of Atlanta in Raleigh, North Carolina. After recently marrying the love of my life I found myself relocated to the ever exciting city of Atlanta.

Makeup has always been my form of art. Growing up and playing in my mother’s vanity, I self taught and found different techniques to achieve a variety of looks.

My mission is to empower women and men by helping them feel and look their utmost best.

My goal is to provide the highest quality of service, build long-lasting relationships, and leave you feeling absolutely fabulous.

With my positive attitude and non-judgmental approach toward my clients, I create an atmosphere where you can feel comfortable.

It’s not about making you look “pretty.” Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s my job to unveil your beauty to the world!

Follow Megan Quintana Artistry on

Megan Quintana Artistry 6
Megan Quintana Artistry 7

Caroline Cruce · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Megan was so amazing to work with. Her team was very professional and provided a laid back and comfortable environment for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law on the day of the wedding. She is very respectful of each woman's personal preference with makeup and provides beautiful looks from natural to glam. She and her assistant kept everything running right on time and everyone in my wedding party loved her! I am SO happy with the way my makeup turned out and couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist for my big day! :)

Sent on 09/09/2019

Caroline · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful bridal look and a wonderful person!

I am so happy to have worked together with Megan for my wedding day. She was so easy to work with and with a few pics, knew exactly what I wanted to my bridal look. I typically do not wear a lot of make-up, so I wanted to make sure that I would not look completely different, and Megan was so great in making my look natural, but great for all the pictures.
    On the day of the wedding, Megan and her awesome assistant April made sure they were all ready to start everyone at 8AM. She brought her own make-up chair, which was sooo nice. All of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their look, and we all loved having the fake lashes, that definitely make our pictures pop. Megan and April were both so nice, and made sure we had a wonderful relaxing morning with all the girls getting ready. They truly were great to have around, and I could not have had a better start of my wedding day.
    I would absolutely recommend Megan (and her team), as she will make sure you have a great relaxing morning getting ready and you will look gorgeous. Thank you SO MUCH!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Ansley · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding makeup

Megan is phenomenal! She is so genuine, professional, sweet, AND saying that she knows her stuff is an understatement!! During my wedding makeup trial she really made sure to get an understanding of the look I wanted and made great recommendations for my skin type, face, eye shape etc. She made me feel so comfortable and I also don't think we stopped laughing the whole time, she is so much fun to work with. We ended up making some tweaks for the real deal and it turned out beautifully. My bridesmaids have all different looks and skin types and they were all so happy with their makeup! 20 out of 10 recommend Megan for your wedding makeup or special occasion. She is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 04/10/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Megan Quintana Artistry 1
    SAME DAY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP
    Save $25 on your bridal package (trial & day of makeup) if you book with me within 24 hours of our first conversation!

• Brandi Sisson Photography
    Brandi Sisson Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is absolutely phenomenal!! She has not only mastered her craft but is also so warm and fun to work with. She takes all measures for her work to be perfect while staying within the hectic wedding schedules. I recommend her to everyone looking for amazing wedding, engagement and styled makeup.