Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Megan Quintana Artistry

I was raised in the land of the pine, 6 hours north of Atlanta in Raleigh, North Carolina. After recently marrying the love of my life I found myself relocated to the ever exciting city of Atlanta.

Makeup has always been my form of art. Growing up and playing in my mother’s vanity, I self taught and found different techniques to achieve a variety of looks.

My mission is to empower women and men by helping them feel and look their utmost best.

My goal is to provide the highest quality of service, build long-lasting relationships, and leave you feeling absolutely fabulous.

With my positive attitude and non-judgmental approach toward my clients, I create an atmosphere where you can feel comfortable.

It’s not about making you look “pretty.” Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s my job to unveil your beauty to the world!

Follow Megan Quintana Artistry on

Megan Quintana Artistry 6
Megan Quintana Artistry 7

Ansley · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding makeup

Megan is phenomenal! She is so genuine, professional, sweet, AND saying that she knows her stuff is an understatement!! During my wedding makeup trial she really made sure to get an understanding of the look I wanted and made great recommendations for my skin type, face, eye shape etc. She made me feel so comfortable and I also don't think we stopped laughing the whole time, she is so much fun to work with. We ended up making some tweaks for the real deal and it turned out beautifully. My bridesmaids have all different looks and skin types and they were all so happy with their makeup! 20 out of 10 recommend Megan for your wedding makeup or special occasion. She is absolutely wonderful!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 03/09/2019

Hands down the best!

Megan is - hands down - THE BEST! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my makeup on my wedding day. She is super talented, accommodating of requests AND uses high-quality products. More than that, she is a genuine person that wants you to feel and look your best for your special day! I’ve honestly never been part of a wedding where the entire wedding party and mom all loved their makeup – until Megan. Booking her was one of the best decisions I made!

Ashley Dobberke · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing experience!

I was nervous about finding the right make-up artist for my wedding day because of past experiences. However, Megan is amazing! She is so kind and was so much fun to work with. She is very knowledgeable about what works best for different skin types and preferences. I do not wear a lot of make-up on a normal day so I wanted my make-up to look natural. I didn't want to cover up all my freckles, wanted my eyes to pop, and wanted classic red lips. She listened and my make-up was flawless. My bridal party was thrilled about their make-up, too! The day-of was stress-free and a lot fun. I highly recommend Megan!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Megan Quintana Artistry 1
    SAME DAY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP
    Save $25 on your bridal package (trial & day of makeup) if you book with me within 24 hours of our first conversation!

• Brandi Sisson Photography
    Brandi Sisson Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is absolutely phenomenal!! She has not only mastered her craft but is also so warm and fun to work with. She takes all measures for her work to be perfect while staying within the hectic wedding schedules. I recommend her to everyone looking for amazing wedding, engagement and styled makeup.