Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Megan Quintana Artistry

I was raised in the land of the pine, 6 hours north of Atlanta in Raleigh, North Carolina. After recently marrying the love of my life I found myself relocated to the ever exciting city of Atlanta.

Makeup has always been my form of art. Growing up and playing in my mother’s vanity, I self taught and found different techniques to achieve a variety of looks.

My mission is to empower women and men by helping them feel and look their utmost best.

My goal is to provide the highest quality of service, build long-lasting relationships, and leave you feeling absolutely fabulous.

With my positive attitude and non-judgmental approach toward my clients, I create an atmosphere where you can feel comfortable.

It’s not about making you look “pretty.” Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s my job to unveil your beauty to the world!

Follow Megan Quintana Artistry on

Megan Quintana Artistry 5
Megan Quintana Artistry 6
Megan Quintana Artistry 7

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2018

Megan is the absolute best! From beginning to end I felt so at peace with my pick of having Megan do my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids and my Moms. She is the sweetest person to work with, so organized, passionate about what she does and is just phenomenal at her craft! I don't tent to wear a ton of makeup, so picking someone for the big day I knew I wanted a certain look and Megan made me look better than I ever thought I could. I have seen in other pictures of different make up artists and even the person that did the make up for my Sisters wedding and I just felt the makeup was caked on, and I didn't look myself and it wasn't natural. Megan give that right amount of makeup that makes you look super glamours but also yourself. People have raved about how stunning I looked and continue too and I owe it all to Megan!! You will not be disappointed if you book her !

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

There is a reason Megan was voted as the best on the Knot. I cannot say enough good things about her!! She is absolutely wonderful to work with, flexible, and does everything she can to make your vision of the perfect wedding makeup a reality. The whole experience was amazing from beginning to wedding day. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for an experienced makeup artist who is professional yet treats you like part of her family. Honestly, there is no need to look anywhere else because she is the best makeup artist around.

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do I even begin.. I searched far and wide to find the perfect makeup artist for my big day and I absolutely know that is what I found!!! I am extremely picky when it comes to having my makeup done and it was so important to me that I felt and looked like myself on the most important day of my life. I made the choice to use Megan based on reviews I found and I know I hit the JACKPOT. Megan and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I can honestly say that I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I have Megan to thank for that!

Megan is truly a joy to be around and is so knowledgeable about her area of expertise. She is easy to chat with and FUN to be around! I truly felt that I was having my makeup done by one of my best friends (she is just that wonderful). Megan has a passion for making others feel beautiful and it shows in her work. She listened to every request and idea that I had. I can honestly say that I looked and felt exactly how I'd always hoped I would on my big day. I had a very large bridal party of 12 bridesmaids (plus moms and another family member) - Megan and her team EXCELLED at making everyone feel beautiful with more than enough time to spare and all with smiles on their faces. My bridesmaids couldn't stop commenting about how great Megan and her team were and how beautiful they felt.

Megan is truly a gem among wedding vendors and a definite cut above the rest!!! If I could give her a 10/5 I would! THANK YOU, MEGAN!!!

Megan Quintana Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Megan Quintana Artistry 1
    SAME DAY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP
    Save $25 on your bridal package (trial & day of makeup) if you book with me within 24 hours of our first conversation!

• Brandi Sisson Photography
    Brandi Sisson Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is absolutely phenomenal!! She has not only mastered her craft but is also so warm and fun to work with. She takes all measures for her work to be perfect while staying within the hectic wedding schedules. I recommend her to everyone looking for amazing wedding, engagement and styled makeup.