The Be’terie

Buford, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Your wedding will be the MOST photographed events of your life. Not only are you being photographed from all angles by friends and family, but a professional photographer as well, all providing memories for a lifetime. This will require the most BECOMING version of you, and quite frankly babe, there is no room for error or stress! Whether you are used to doing your own glam or not, contracting a professional glam team that knows how to compliment your UNIQUE beauty and personality will produce better, more photogenic results.

The Be’terie values the uniqueness of each person and their individual features with a focus on PERSONALIZATION. Together we will create a look ranging from CLASSIC to FULL LUXE bridal glam tailored to YOU and your bridal party for your special day.

We begin by strategically analyzing each client and determine our approach according to multiple factors.
These include:
• Face shape
• Skin type/Complexion
• Skin Health
• Your personality
• Comfort level with makeup
• Personal image

Then we enhance natural beauty and accentuate features through the usage of the highest quality professional brands that ensure the absolute best, and long-lasting results. These include, but are not limited to, brands such as RCMA, NARS, Tom Ford, YSL, & Giorgio Armani

Aesthetic Services Offered:
• Full Body Waxing
• Advanced facials & skin care treatments
• Non-invasive facial lifts and body contouring.
• Ultrasonic Massage and Infrared High Heat Cocoon

Contact us TODAY to schedule your FREE virtual consultation!
We would love the opportunity to get to know you and learn more about the details of your special day!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Danielle D. Married on 09/30/2022

Absolutely amazing

All I can say is amazing. AMAZING! I had an exceptional experience with Britnee and her team. We clicked immediately, and we had so much fun coming up with my style for the wedding. They were efficient, personable, and made us all look STUNNING! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I received so many compliments, and my bridal party all loved their looks. I couldn't stop giving her hugs! Thank you SO MUCH! 10/10 recommend
  • Gayla
    Gayla F. Married on 08/27/2022

Bridal Excellence!

BB was one of my most fabulous finds for my wedding! She listened to what I wanted and from day one, through the makeup preview and up to my big day she was focused on making me feel and look the best I could for my wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also dedicated to providing the best level of service to her brides! I was thrilled to find someone who could do my makeup and my hair, which was a plus! I cannot recommend her enough for your special day!
  • Elaine
    Elaine H. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Be’terie was excellent. She was knowledgeable in color matching. My make up looked natural and pretty. She provided kits at the end!

My experience was wonderful! I haven’t had my make up done since 2017 because people always get my shade wrong. She matched me perfectly and made me feel comfortable. I was able to ask questions and she was patient. She provided and amazing experience and I would use her again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Team

Brittnee (BB) Mahoney
Brittnee (BB) Mahoney
Lead MUA & CEO

With me you’ll get a well educated and licensed beauty professional (with more than 10 years of experience in all ethnic backgrounds😜) that will cater to EVERYTHING you need aesthetically.
My goal as an artist is to provide you with a look TAILORED to who YOU are specifically. Together we will create a custom look all your own for you to BECOME THE BEST VERSION
OF YOURSELF on one of the biggest days of your life!

1642 Lapland Drive Buford, GA, 30519
Location of (The Be’terie)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding