The Be’terie Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Danielle D. Married on 09/30/2022

Absolutely amazing

All I can say is amazing. AMAZING! I had an exceptional experience with Britnee and her team. We clicked immediately, and we had so much fun coming up with my style for the wedding. They were efficient, personable, and made us all look STUNNING! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I received so many compliments, and my bridal party all loved their looks. I couldn't stop giving her hugs! Thank you SO MUCH! 10/10 recommend
  • Gayla
    Gayla F. Married on 08/27/2022

Bridal Excellence!

BB was one of my most fabulous finds for my wedding! She listened to what I wanted and from day one, through the makeup preview and up to my big day she was focused on making me feel and look the best I could for my wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is also dedicated to providing the best level of service to her brides! I was thrilled to find someone who could do my makeup and my hair, which was a plus! I cannot recommend her enough for your special day!
  • Elaine
    Elaine H. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Be’terie was excellent. She was knowledgeable in color matching. My make up looked natural and pretty. She provided kits at the end!

My experience was wonderful! I haven’t had my make up done since 2017 because people always get my shade wrong. She matched me perfectly and made me feel comfortable. I was able to ask questions and she was patient. She provided and amazing experience and I would use her again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 08/06/2022

Phenomenal period

Brittnee was hands down one of the best make up artists to ever exist. Yes, that is a big statement but it comes backed with a guarantee that you will look amazing on your special day! I myself, and pretty good at make-up so I knew if I was going to be hiring someone for this service it had to be out of this world. IT WAS PERIOD. She was a joy to be around and hyped me up while we she got me ready. She was all the vibes and all my bridesmaids adored her as well. Not only did she cultivate amazing work but she fit right in to our bride tribe which is so important for the moments leading up to putting that dress on and saying "I do." I would hire her a million times over and preach this recommendation until I am blue in the face!
    Kelsey Married on 08/06/2022

Absolutely amazing

There’s not enough stars for this woman. She is literally the most talented makeup artist ever. I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding, and she made not only myself but all the brides party look and feel unbelievably beautiful. And her personality was icing on the cake. She made us all feel like family in the first 5 minutes of meeting. I highly highly highly recommend her!
    Chidinma E. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very happy with my choice to use BB!

BB is very professional. She shows up on time and gets the work done. She takes feedback very well and will not stop until you're satisfied. She did the makeup for me (the bride), my mom, and my sister for my 2 wedding events (cultural marriage and white wedding), and we all looked great and my makeup did not move until I took it off myself! She also has a great personality and energy, which is just great to work with. I would use her again and recommend her without reservation.
  • Von
    Von M. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfection

My make up was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Hire BB you won’t regret it!!! She felt like family by the time we were finished.
  • Jhenelle
    Jhenelle W. Married on 10/14/2021

Simply the best!

From the warmth of her personality to her attentiveness to your wishes, The Be’terie is truly the luxurious makeup experience that will leave you feeling and looking like a million dollars! 10 out of 10 recommend!

The Be’terie's reply:

Thank you so much MRS. Williams. You and your family was SUCH a joy to work with! You were a GORGEOUS bride!
    Jacque B. Married on 10/14/2021

Amazing Wedding Day

We were all floored by how amazing we looked after our makeup was done for the wedding. The bride was flawless and she really made the rest of the bridal party look gorgeous. Very satisfied.
    Dominique M. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BB is amazing!!!! Book BB!

BB is amazing!!! She was professional and very courteous. Myself and my bridesmaids looked AMAZING! Book BB!
    Melinda S. Married on 06/05/2021

Great Experience

Choosing a makeup artist is never easy, choosing a makeup artist for your wedding is even more difficult.
    Be’terie maintained great communication and professionalism.
    Not only was the service excellent, but the makeup was flawless!!!
    I would book this company for any future makeup needs.
    Lwilliams Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely amazing!

BB is THE BEST MUA around!!! She not only did my makeup for the wedding, but also each of my bridesmaids. She is very professional and her service is impeccable. Our makeup was flawless and lasted the entire night (even through the tears). Not only does BB make sure to study and stay up on the latest trends in the industry, but she also loves to educate you and share tips and tricks so that you can maintain a look on your own. I would not hesitate to book her again!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/22/2017

Flawless Finish

Brittnee is an amazing make up artist! She singlehandedly did 5 bridesmaids, 3 moms and my own makeup on my wedding day. Everyone looked flawless. I have never felt so pretty! My makeup was not over the top and I still looked like ME! Brittnee also did my makeup for my bachelorette and bridal shower. She was very friendly, personable and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to be glammed up for their big day.
  • Toya
    Toya S. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Decision Ever

I could not have chosen a better Makeup artist for my Wedding Day!! Her skills are AMAZING! Her personality fit my Bride Tribe and me so perfectly it was scary! She created a timeline for us and still got done ahead of schedule with EVERYBODY LOOKING FLAWLESS! She is a keeper in my books and I'm picky! Thank you so much BB ♥️
  • Donna
    Donna L. Married on 10/16/2021
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Professional

She and her assistant showed up on time, found their spot in the bridal suite and set up shop and promptly got to work! She brought great energy and did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful. I was very happy with her work.
    Kimberly R. Married on 08/28/2021
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Perfection

I felt beautiful on my special day. My make up was flawless. Thank you Brittnee!!!
    Mrs. S. Married on 04/09/2021
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

The Beat of Your Life!

The Be’terie’s make-up is always on point! My family has used their services for two weddings so far and we are happy we did. I sobbed at my sister’s wedding and my own, however, my make-up and lashes remained in tact as if it was just applied. The wedding party looked flawless and we received compliments about our make-up all night long from our guests! I chose the Be’terie for the Quality and they are worth every penny. If you’re anything like me, you want your pictures to be something you’re proud of every time you look at them - that is exactly the feeling I have. I had 4 months to plan the wedding and they showed up and showed out! I’m so grateful for their services on my special day.
illustration stars