On-Location, Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About Maya P. Alluring Artistry

We create beautiful, long-lasting styles and looks because you deserve to LOOK beautiful and FEEL confident on your big day!

We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and that preparing for your special day can be very stressful. Our goal is to alleviate your stress by providing you with our undivided attention, high quality services, and the opportunity to be with the people you care about most – at the location of your choice and in an environment that allows you to feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. After all, it is those moments that you will cherish forever!

Maya and her team of Alluring Artists are experienced, reliable, and dependable. A trial is arranged to ensure that your artist understands the desired look and feel you want to have on your wedding day. During the trial, we will discuss, develop and test your desired style and look options. We want to make certain you are not only happy with the style you choose, but that you are also comfortable with the artist that will be providing the services on your special day. It is important to us that we make you feel confident throughout your experience with us.

Check out our website today to find out more about our bridal services, specials and Bachellorette/ Bridal Shower options, as well as to learn about our array of other beauty and spa services!

Follow Maya P. Alluring Artistry on

DSC7071S1
romo1

5 Reviews for Maya P. Alluring Artistry

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2013

A perfect choice for a bride and her wedding party. Maya listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully. 5 Stars!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2012

Maya P is amazing! I decided to go with Maya for my wedding because her and her employees will come to you. A team of 3 came to my hotel room to do my hair and make up as well as all my bridesmaids. It was a very organized setup that we had and was able to get everyone done on time. And I can not even tell you how many compliments I got on my hair and makeup from all my friends and family! If you want to look fab on your wedding day definitely choose Maya P Alluring!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Analicia · Married on 04/13/2012

If you are looking for someone to make you look amazing on your wedding day, look no further! Maya with Alluring Artistry is THE BEST! She made me feel comfortable and beautiful on the most important day of my life. She was attentive to my needs and stayed with me through all of my photos with our photographer. She has amazing attetention to detail! My hair and makeup was perfect! I would strongly recommend her for your special day!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Maya P. Alluring Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages

• Naturally Yours Events
    Naturally Yours Events Wedding Planners

Maya is a treat to work with. Her attention to detail is top notch and she truly listens to what her clients want. I always love it when she is working with me on events!

• On-Location Chicago See on map