480 Kenolio Road, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Maui Me Weddings

Maui Me Weddings is a wedding planning company based out of Maui, Hawaii. Since 1998 they have assisted thousands of happy couples tying the knot on the beautiful island of Maui. Their experience and knowledge of weddings will give you peace of mind in knowing they are handling every detail. They make it easy and affordable to have your dream wedding!

Maui Me Weddings is there to help you plan and coordinate your ceremony and reception, and even your rehearsal dinner. They also offers many services to help your wedding vision come to life. These planning services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Maui Me Weddings also offers many optional services to create your dream wedding. These wedding services include:

• Flowers

Maui Me Weddings 5
Maui Me Weddings 6

Susanne Schwob · Married on 01/31/2019

5++ stars!

Susan responded to my request right away. She really listened to me when I was describing my dream wedding on the beach. The pricing was straight forward and she took care of all the details. Andrea, the stylist, did an amazing job with hair and makeup. Linda met us at the beach, she brought beautiful flowers and had everything set to go. Laki, performed a traditional Hawaiian wedding that mixed love and humor. The day could not have been more special. I just received Linda’s photographs. They captured wonderful moments. We could not have been happier!! Thank you to Susan, Andrea, Linda and Laki for a memorable day! Phil and Susanne

Sent on 02/07/2019

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Susanne and Phil for your kind words. Thank you also for trusting us with your special day. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many more years of happiness!
    Susan

D Firebaugh · Married on 12/29/2018

What a wonderful experience!

I can’t even tell you how wonderful this experience was. I decided to surprise my brother and his wife when I found out they were going to renew their vows in Maui. I contacted Susan after a referral from a local and it was absolutely the right decision. Susan was able to line up an Hawaiian minister, Laki, and WOW! I have never had such an experience and I highly recommend Laki. It was amazing and just awesome! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Maui Me Weddings 7

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you Donna for trusting us you with your special day. It was a pleasure to work with you. And Yes, Laki is the best! Congratulations to your brother and his wife and we wish them many more years together!

RoseAnn · Married on 09/11/2018

Wow, the people at Maui Me were absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Our wedding was all set to go on 9/12 and then Tropical Storm Olivia threatened our planned wedding date. When we left the mainland for Maui we still didn't know if we were even going to be able to get married, let alone on what day. Due to weather predictions we had to move it to 9/11. The people at Maui Me were great and worked out all the details for the changes and the vendors were all very accommodating! Since we had to get married at 1pm instead of sunset, Linda came back at sunset so we could get those great pictures!

Unfortunately due to computer issues I cannot post pictures at this time, however, as soon as I can, I will post them!

Maui Me was a great choice and we are thankful to everyone who works with them for making our special day wonderful!

Kurt and RoseAnn Mansell

Sent on 09/23/2018

Maui Me Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1