Maui Me Weddings

Kihei, HI View map

Maui Me Weddings is a wedding planning company based out of Maui, Hawaii. Since 1998 they have assisted thousands of happy couples tying the knot on the beautiful island of Maui. Their experience and knowledge of weddings will give you peace of mind in knowing they are handling every detail. They make it easy and affordable to have your dream wedding!

Maui Me Weddings is there to help you plan and coordinate your ceremony and reception, and even your rehearsal dinner. They also offers many services to help your wedding vision come to life. These planning services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Maui Me Weddings also offers many optional services to create your dream wedding. These wedding services include:

• Flowers
  • Hair and makeup
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Music
  • Minister
  • Wedding license

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Leoma
    Leoma Married on 11/01/2021

Maui Wedding Jan 2020 with the 60 plus year olds

WOW , this team is the best planners , giving advice and having fun . own to earth group and very easy to work with . My families were very pleased with them also .
    I would give them a "6" score !

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you Leoma! So happy to have been a part of your special day! We wish you many happy years to come!
    Susanne S. Married on 01/31/2019

5++ stars!

Susan responded to my request right away. She really listened to me when I was describing my dream wedding on the beach. The pricing was straight forward and she took care of all the details. Andrea, the stylist, did an amazing job with hair and makeup. Linda met us at the beach, she brought beautiful flowers and had everything set to go. Laki, performed a traditional Hawaiian wedding that mixed love and humor. The day could not have been more special. I just received Linda’s photographs. They captured wonderful moments. We could not have been happier!! Thank you to Susan, Andrea, Linda and Laki for a memorable day! Phil and Susanne

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Susanne and Phil for your kind words. Thank you also for trusting us with your special day. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many more years of happiness!
    Susan
    D Firebaugh Married on 12/29/2018

What a wonderful experience!

I can’t even tell you how wonderful this experience was. I decided to surprise my brother and his wife when I found out they were going to renew their vows in Maui. I contacted Susan after a referral from a local and it was absolutely the right decision. Susan was able to line up an Hawaiian minister, Laki, and WOW! I have never had such an experience and I highly recommend Laki. It was amazing and just awesome! Thank you Susan!

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you Donna for trusting us you with your special day. It was a pleasure to work with you. And Yes, Laki is the best! Congratulations to your brother and his wife and we wish them many more years together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

480 Kenolio Road Kihei, HI, 96753
Location of (Maui Me Weddings)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding