Maui Me Weddings Reviews

Maui Me Weddings 5
Maui Me Weddings 6

Susanne Schwob · Married on 01/31/2019

5++ stars!

Susan responded to my request right away. She really listened to me when I was describing my dream wedding on the beach. The pricing was straight forward and she took care of all the details. Andrea, the stylist, did an amazing job with hair and makeup. Linda met us at the beach, she brought beautiful flowers and had everything set to go. Laki, performed a traditional Hawaiian wedding that mixed love and humor. The day could not have been more special. I just received Linda’s photographs. They captured wonderful moments. We could not have been happier!! Thank you to Susan, Andrea, Linda and Laki for a memorable day! Phil and Susanne

Sent on 02/07/2019

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Susanne and Phil for your kind words. Thank you also for trusting us with your special day. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many more years of happiness!
    Susan

D Firebaugh · Married on 12/29/2018

What a wonderful experience!

I can’t even tell you how wonderful this experience was. I decided to surprise my brother and his wife when I found out they were going to renew their vows in Maui. I contacted Susan after a referral from a local and it was absolutely the right decision. Susan was able to line up an Hawaiian minister, Laki, and WOW! I have never had such an experience and I highly recommend Laki. It was amazing and just awesome! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Maui Me Weddings 7

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you Donna for trusting us you with your special day. It was a pleasure to work with you. And Yes, Laki is the best! Congratulations to your brother and his wife and we wish them many more years together!

RoseAnn · Married on 09/11/2018

Wow, the people at Maui Me were absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Our wedding was all set to go on 9/12 and then Tropical Storm Olivia threatened our planned wedding date. When we left the mainland for Maui we still didn't know if we were even going to be able to get married, let alone on what day. Due to weather predictions we had to move it to 9/11. The people at Maui Me were great and worked out all the details for the changes and the vendors were all very accommodating! Since we had to get married at 1pm instead of sunset, Linda came back at sunset so we could get those great pictures!

Unfortunately due to computer issues I cannot post pictures at this time, however, as soon as I can, I will post them!

Maui Me was a great choice and we are thankful to everyone who works with them for making our special day wonderful!

Kurt and RoseAnn Mansell

Sent on 09/23/2018

nita · Married on 09/06/2018

cant not emphasize enough about how wonderful everyone involved was for our wedding!!
    Susan,Linda and Ernest. all amazing people and wonderful at their jobs. your weddings is your day and they made ours perfect!!! perfect fun and unforgettable!! memories to share forever.
    thank you! I will highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone who will listen! xo

Sent on 09/19/2018

Judi · Married on 08/20/2018

When my fiancé and I decided on our wedding date, we quickly made plans to arrive on Saturday, with our hopes of marrying on Monday. Unbeknownst to us, there is a little thing called "wedding license application".

Susan Craft with Maui Me came through and set that appointment up first thing Monday morning, and then sent us the good news about our wedding date!

She coordinated everything for us, from Sherilynn, our license agent, our wonderful beautician Beth, the awesome on-site coordinator and photographer Linda and our special officiant Keoki.

All of this allowed us to really enjoy each and every special moment without worrying about anything. It was truly magical, amazing and was everything we had envisioned.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Maui Me Weddings 8
    Maui Me Weddings 9

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We wish you the best in the years to come!

Diana · Married on 07/08/2018

My husband and I were married by Maui Me Weddings 17yrs ago and were delighted to see them still in business. One of the items on my bucket list was to go back to Maui renew our vows with our children. In July 2018 my husband & I returned back to Maui and did just that. We could not have been more pleased with the service, pictures & video that were provided by Maui and Me. Susan helped take the stress and worry away that comes with planning a destination wedding. The renewal ceremony was a beautiful day or my family and I. Thank you to Maui Me Weddings for making great memories. Wishing you the best and continued success.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Maui Me Weddings 10

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Aloha Diana and Abel: It was a pleasure to work with you 17 years ago and a joy to work with you again for your vow renewal. It brings me such joy to see you doing so well and such beautiful children. So blessed to be a part of both of your special days! We wish you many more years together!

Susan- Maui Me Inc.

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2018

We just celebrated our nine year anniversary by getting married with Maui Me! Susan and Linda were an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we reached out to them until after we got home, unpacked and felt that awful dread of no longer being in Maui! They were both very quick to respond to any questions and Linda's (on site coordinator and photographer) happy spirit and knowledge made us very comfortable on the day of. Our flowers were beautiful, cake was delicious, and all of the vendors they chose for us far exceeded our expectations. Our ceremony was so special, full of the aloha spirit and we felt honored to have a small piece of the beautiful Hawaiian culture. We received our photographs quickly and they are absolutely stunning. The entire experience felt like true magic. Our goal was to not have to care about anything except being in love for our wedding and Maui Me made that possible for us!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Maui Me Weddings's reply:

Mahalo for those beautiful words. It is easy to get great photography from a couple "So in Love" as the two of you are. And the love and support of having your family there at the wedding just added greatly to the ambiance of the Ohana Aloha Spirit.

M · Married on 01/03/2018

We absolutely loved working with Susan, Cathy and Linda! This was a vowel renewal for us and they did absolutely everything to ensure our experience was a true blessing! They were even able to ensure we had an amazing Pastor (Daviid) to ensure our experience was truly spiritual and God led! I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Trecia · Married on 01/03/2018

Maui Me Weddings did an astonishing job of planning our perfect wedding day! Susan and Linda took their time to answer all our questions and made recommendations from their previous experiences and knowledge of the island. They made the planning of our wedding very easy and stress-free all the way from Wisconsin. Our flowers were beautiful, the official spoke inspiring words, and the photographer captured the most beautiful moments and sunsets in our photos. We will never forget Maui Me Weddings. My husband and I thank them from the bottom of our hearts.
    Sincerely,
    Trecia and Ameer Triplett

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Maui Me Weddings 11

Emily · Married on 07/06/2017

My husband and I eloped in Maui, just the two of us and it was magical thanks to this company. We had a wonderful experience with Susan in the initial booking/planning and Linda with the on site coordination. Trust their advice when it comes to the location because they truly know the best spots. The process was simple and seamless and made our wedding wishes come true. Highly recommend, wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 07/18/2017

I am so pleased we chose to work with you! We had a wonderful experience, easy to work with you and email, phone, and just go over ideas. Thank you for the suggestions and wanting what 'I wanted' and being so flexible and accommodating. I would choose you a thousand time again! You were stunning to work with. Flowers were so gorgeous, stayed alive the whole time we were there. Pictures WORTH IT! Your services are first class. Thank you again for the fun, the surprise, the help, and the joy we had renewing our vows. Laki was great. Honestly, your team is wonderful. I would pick your team again! Cindy and Tim

Sent on 04/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 02/28/2016

Maui Me Weddings was the best decision I made!! After the first phone call, everything went as smooth as possible, from the paperwork appointment to the actual ceremony. They took every measure to make sure I was informed of everything going on. I had a beautiful Christian Ceremony on an even more beautiful beach!! I couldn't be happier, I would recommend 100% to anyone wanting to get married in MAUI!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

My husband and I were married by David Webster in February this year. All of our wedding day plans were coordinated by Susan through email since we live in California. Working with Susan was incredibly easy. We just told her what we wanted and she made it happen. The day of our wedding was beautiful. Everything was exactly what we wanted and more. I would recommend Maui Me to anyone looking for a Maui destination wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Matt · Married on 12/14/2015

Very professional and timely. Great bang for your buck. Made the wedding perfect and easy for us. Minister very nice and great sense of humor. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/25/2015

The whole experience was amazing, the planning, the ceremony, the pictures and the video.
    Just follow their lead, they really know what they are doing and how how to make your wedding and
    your trip to Maui the the most memorable experience of your life!

Mary · Married on 11/08/2015

I live in Virginia and it was the best experience I have ever had. They answered every question when I called them and they set up . They had us picked up from the cruise ship and all we had to do was getting dressed. It was a very memorable experience.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2015

If you want to get married in a beautiful place without stressing look no further than Maui Me Weddings. From the very first contact to the moment we said "I do" everything was perfectly planned and executed. The communication was excellent. I never had to wait very long for a response when I had a question. All the details were taken care of and basically we just had to show up which was so wonderful. About an hour before our wedding it looked like it was going to be pouring rain during the ceremony and before I had a chance to panic the wedding planner called me with plan B. We ended up getting to go with plan A which was a sunset wedding on the sand and everything that I dreamed it would be. The professional pictures are stunning. Our minister David performed a sincere and beautiful ceremony and the video is so well crafted. We received a link to the fully edited video the very next morning! I can't really say enough about this vendor and I would trust them with the biggest day of my life all over again. Thank you Maui Me Weddings for helping make our wedding day blessed and stress free.

Megan · Married on 05/28/2015

I've been to Maui about 8 times and every time I say I'm going to get married! We booked our flights last February and made the decision to finally get maui'd in May 2015 with our daughters. It was completely stress free. I booked everything with Susan and she set up everything that we needed to do once we go to Maui. I was on cloud 9 during the ceremony! Linda and David were awesome to work with and Susan was great at setting everything up! The pictures came out amazing, I can look at them now and imagine that day perfectly. Mahalo!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Lupe · Married on 05/19/2015

We would definitely recommend using Maui and me weddings. It was such a memorable experience for me and my husband, made very special by David Webster and the wedding coordinator. The wedding site was perfect, exactly what we had dreamed of for our wedding vows. Our friends back home in Texas were all very jealous!

Devi · Married on 05/06/2015

Maui Me Weddings made our day very relaxing and fun! I highly recommend them!

brooke · Married on 05/02/2015

The whole team really made our experience perfect! They made us feel comfortable and totally exceeded our expectations when it came to blindly planning our wedding from Texas! The ceremony went smooth and the video came out perfect! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Nataly · Married on 04/24/2015

Me and my husband Brandon were married by David Webster on White Rock Beach last year in April. I organized everything with Susan through email and was so worried since I live in Nevada. But on the day everything went exactly as planned. Everyone was on time and the ceremony was beautiful, i couldn't stop crying as David was marrying us. Great Experience overall!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

J · Married on 04/18/2015

Great Service and really put the whole package and ceremony together

Shannon · Married on 04/16/2015

We were married April 16, 2015, by David. He was wonderful and so personable. We wanted to be married in the morning Sun vs. the evening and David was welcoming and made us feel very special. His staff guided us through the marriage certificate and licensing, etc. They mae it so easy! We relly appreciate how special they made us feel.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Michaela · Married on 03/20/2015

We got married in March 2015 on Kapula Beach in Maui. The whole experience was wonderful and completely stress free. Susan organized everything for us including the Limo booking and helping us to select bouquets to match our bridesmaids dresses. She also booked our appointment with the license office ready for when we arrived. David and Linda were wonderful on our special day, they made us feel very comfortable as the whole situation was very new to us. We wanted to get married at sunset and so they made sure that our ceremony and photographs were captured as the sun was setting, it was wonderful and very romantic. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get married in Hawaii.
    Michaela and Simon