Matt Bigelow Photography

Crown Point, IN View map
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

Meet Your Photographer

Hi, I’m Matt! I’m your Midwest born-and-raised, taco devouring, travel junkie, dad-joke telling, fun sock wearing, photographic story telling photographer!

Weddings are my jam, and I wouldn’t trade my profession for the world.

I believe that the foundation of an amazing photography experience begins with the connection between a photographer and their subjects, so building comfortable, trusting and long-lasting relationships with my couples is my first and foremost priority.

By the time we’re through, we’ll have lauged together, cried together, and hopefully played some mean air guitar on your dance floor together. Let’s create something amazing!

My Approach

I believe every couple has their own exciting story to tell, and it’s my goal to share that story through your images!

My photographic style is a unique blend between the real, raw emotion of photojournalism, and the refined, creative edge of editoral and commerical style photography.

To do so, my approach to every session is to keep the mood fun, light-hearted and totally stress-free. This helps ensure natural, authentic interactions, allowing you to focus less on the camera, and more on your love.

When it comes to poses and creative direction, I’ll make sure to guide you every step of the way. All you’ll need to worry about is having an absolute blast -- I’ll take care of the rest!

Areas Covered

Destination weddings are a specialty of mine, but I also work largely in the Chicago and Northwest Indiana region. I absolutely love to travel, and have been contracted in places such as China, Tanzania, France, Cancun, Jamaica and all over the US.

The experts at Matt Bigelow Photography incorporate couples’ settings and details to create the best wedding photos. They do this by providing:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Couples can receive their photographs in a number of formats. This photographer offers these final products:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Paige W. Married on 10/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Matt and his team were nothing short of amazing! They were so easy going and attentive to everything we wanted, needed and then some. I cannot say enough good things about Matt, Ashley and Kenny. We’d met Matt only a handful of times but it felt like we’d been working with a friend we’d known for years. I would choose Matt all over again without question!
  • Kloe
    Kloe B. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly had a blast working with Matt

Matt actually did my Senior pictures, so when it came time to pick a wedding photographer, we knew it had to be him! He was also the best value in the area. His photos are amazing and very unique. We were up for anything he wanted to try and the results were beyond anything we imagined. From the engagement session, to the wedding, working with Matt was so much fun and he stages the photos amazingly so there are no awkward "what do I do with my hands" moments.. Can't wait to see our wedding photos and HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking for creative and beautiful photos!
    Caitlyn Married on 08/01/2020

Best Decision Ever!

From the moment we spoke to Matt we knew we wanted him to be our photographer. He is extremely responsive, easy to talk to, flexible and is a master at his work. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and we just saw a sneak peek of our wedding photos and cannot be more excited to see the rest! Beyond his work of art, the actual experience we had in person with him went beyond our expectations. He made us feel so comfortable - as if we had known him for a very long time! All of our wedding guests wouldn't stop talking about how awesome our photographer was! Kudos to Matt and his team :) We couldn't be more happy with our decision!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

9905 Merrillville Road Crown Point, IN, 46307
2197305417
Location of (Matt Bigelow Photography)

Matt Bigelow Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Matt Bigelow Photography include in the starting price?

Matt Bigelow Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography services does Matt Bigelow Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Matt Bigelow Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Matt Bigelow Photography offer?

Matt Bigelow Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Matt Bigelow Photography offer?

Matt Bigelow Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Matt Bigelow Photography offer for wedding events?

Matt Bigelow Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Matt Bigelow Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Matt Bigelow Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding