Marquee Events & Catering, featuring the Gershon Fox Ballroom

Guest Capacity
Venue Setting

About Marquee Events & Catering, featuring the Gershon Fox Ballroom

Hartford's Most Stylish Venue

Marquee Events and Catering are the exclusive hosts to the Gershon Fox Ballroom and the Mezzanine lounge.  Located in the historic landmark G. Fox building in downtown Hartford, we are in the center of it all.  Upon entering our doors, you will experience our elegant art deco decor and refined Old Hollywood ambiance.  With four events spaces, we are the perfect venue for any event.  Weddings large or intimate, Marquee can promise you a unique night that you will never forget.

Call us to find out about our newly enhanced Premier Wedding Package!

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Cake (2)
Event Rentals (2)
Decor (2)
Parking (1)

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue, and about the amazing coordinator, Laura! I had the best wedding, even more than what I could have hoped for! And my guests loved it too; it felt awesome to have numerous people say it was the best wedding they had attended!! The room is so gorgeous that anything you do is just icing on the cake! I was able to keep things DIY, but I knew if it didn't get done or didn't work out - the room is so pretty on its own, it was nice not to stress over the decor. The food was PERFECT!! The apps were perfect too! The beer and wine selection was better than most places, and there was no additional charges for the good stuff. Same with the linens and chairs; all new and nice and I didn't have to pay more to use the good stuff which I found annoying at other venues. The wedding was a classy affair without feeling too mature or too stuffy. The staff was wonderful too! Young enough to have fun and energy, but still kept it professional and attentive. It truly was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Also having the hotel right there makes it a perfect weekend for all! I cannot wait to attend an event put on by Marquee!

Profile Picture melissa, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

LOOK NO FURTHER... My wedding was October 14th. I have to say Laura is amazing and just on point with everything from tying bows to mini champagne bottles favors or the set up or just being there that day she does it all. If you want a wedding that blows your mind and you like being treated like a queen and king for the day even into the next day.Have your guests go insane over the venue, ambiance and food and service!!! We did not have to worry about anything down to our flowers cake and extra alcohol being brought and placed in our suite..Laura and her staff are Amazing I can not say enough good things our guests are still obssessing over the food and service and Venue. Just amazing.
June, 2016...We just had our tasting! The staff Chef Mike are amazing. If a tasting is this amazing I can not wait till our wedding day!!!! It is almost as if Laura can see your vision and just go with it!! Can not say enough great things. The food any choice is huge portions and delicous. The venue in it of its self is beautiful and so well maintained. AMAZING

Profile Picture Keyo-Ann, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews

Our Venue

18 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
The Marquee is stocked with one of the most professional staffs in CT. Events are too notch for a reason and that reason is the staff that make it happen for their clients. Keep doing what you do Marquee!

Laura makes magic for her couples! I watched her bring the perfect combination of enthusiasm and calmness.

We have had nothing but positive experiences with Marquee! The venue is stunning--a uniquely elegant and upscale escape in the midst of Hartford's night lights. The venue coordinator, Laura, and her staff are top-notch professionals--knowledgeable, flexible and enthusiastic. The venue's catering sets the bar! JHat LOVES bringing our party to this one-of-a-kind site!

One of my favorite wedding receptions. Jessica is an amazing person and the best wedding planner... she is always on top of every detail.

59 PROS I KNOW