Birchwoods at Oak Lane

Woodbridge, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Amy H. Married on 11/12/2021

SUCH a perfect day!!!

I attended my daughter's wedding reception here in November and Birchwoods is truly the best ever. I've been to many a reception in my time and this was easily at the top. The location is gorgeous with the sunset view and rolling hills of the golf course, so perfect for pictures, and the food was amazing! Not your typical wedding fare. You can tell a lot of care went into the taste and presentation of every dish, whether appetizer or entree. Trish was an absolute angel to work with, so accommodating and professional, and the staff was attentive and friendly and very helpful with anything we needed. I loved the layout of the whole place whether it be the ballroom, bridal suite, access to outdoors, even the bathrooms: it was a comfortable yet elegant setting and easily accessible. I truly can't put into words just how EASY the whole experience was and how happy they made our family, friends, and especially my daughter on her big day.
  • Jennie
    Jennie R. Married on 10/23/2021

Dream Wedding

The staff at Birchwoods made our dream wedding into a reality. The pricing is more than reasonable and you get the personal touch of feeling like you are the only couple they are working with. Response time with questions from Trish was prompt and incredibly helpful and she made planning, decor, food, drink, and accomodations so easy. We had so many compliments on the food and overall feel of the venue and our wedding surpassed our expectations. Thank you for making our wedding the best day ever!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn S. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing Venue and Amazing People

Picking a venue was one of the hardest decisions we had to make and that is because we liked EVERY venue we looked at. We even booked a venue prior to booking Birchwoods but realized we were not IN LOVE with it. We were at a loss and figured we’d just keep touring and so we did. We met with Trish at Birchwoods in October 2019 and signed the contract THAT SAME DAY. I don’t know if it was Trish or the venue that sold us (probably both) but we were HOOKED. The excitement set in, because when you know, you know! Birchwoods is set on a golf course which we never thought would be our style but the grounds were beautiful. The ballroom and inside were completely stunning. The vibe is rustic but not too rustic like a barn. It was the perfect blend of rustic, elegant and simple. Trish has TONS of décor in her closet and allows you to use all of it which totally cuts cost as far as centerpieces, décor and also allows you to get ideas of what you might like! Working with Trish was so easy and pleasant, which made the process of postponing and picking a plan B date due to COVID very smooth. After hearing horror stories from other brides, I was so thankful that our venue was one of the good ones. We moved our date, stayed in touch and just stayed in contact. Our tasting finally came and it became real. All of my food allergies were accommodated and we set up our final meeting. We upgraded our package, met with Trish, gave our final payment, finalized our centerpieces, discussed décor and drop off and when our wedding day came, it was beyond what we even hoped for and expected. Trish and her team really outdid themselves. It was down pouring so we could not use the outdoor space for cocktail hour but she accommodated us downstairs. The Ballroom was stunning. Everything was done better than I could have imagined. All of the staff were so friendly, so fun and attentive. Our matre’d’s were amazing and none of us can stop talking about how amazing the venue was, how amazing the food was, how amazing the staff was, just EVERYTHING. I’m so thankful we chose Birchwoods for our wedding venue. I’m so thankful to have met Trish and worked with her. Birchwoods is affordable, elegant, and really just perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Karen & Ryan
    14 photos · 08/28/2021

Woodbridge, Connecticut Woodbridge, CT, 06525
Location of (Birchwoods at Oak Lane)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues