Amarante's Sea Cliff

$8k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 280 guests

$8k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 280 guests

Amarante’s Sea Cliff is a family-owned and operated wedding and event venue on the waterfront in picturesque New Haven, Connecticut. When you get married at Sea Cliff, you are guaranteed a private, intimate celebration with a private building and deck facing the beautiful waterfront. You and your guests will be blown away by the exquisite dining service and staff of international chefs who work to cater to your tastes and dietary needs. The friendly service, beautiful facility and scenic location make Amarante’s Sea Cliff an ideal setting for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Inn at Amarante’s Sea Cliff is a newly-renovated building situated on Connecticut’s water's edge and can accommodate up to 150 guests. The vintage Grand Ballroom offers breathtaking views, a spacious open deck, a large dance floor and can accommodate up to 280 guests.

Amarante’s Sea Cliff offers a variety of services to accommodate your needs. Services offered include:

• Event planning
  • Cake
  • Lighting/sound
  • In-house catering
  • Servers
  • Cake cutting
  • Cleanup

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Boat/Yacht
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Lighting / Sound

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

• Amy
    Amy G. Married on 05/21/2021

Best Venue Ever

If I could give Amarante's 100 stars I would. Our day was absolutely PERFECT in every way. More impressive is the communication, compassion, and flexibility leading up to the big day. My husband and I got engaged in March of 2020 -the very beginning of the Covid pandemic and the same weekend the state essentially shut down. Our entire wedding was planned via Zoom and email. Dawn was outstanding. She returned every email and phone call (and there were a lot -I was constantly asking questions) within hours. Her patience as we navigated how to host our wedding amid a pandemic was nothing short of saintly. We had to constantly shift gears -inside, outside, back inside. Number changes. Spacing and regulation shifts. We need a tent. No, actually cancel the tent we can be inside...the rollercoaster was endless. Nevertheless, our day was perfect in every way. I felt like a queen -waited on hand and foot. Our maitre de, Darlene, was constantly checking in on not only us but also our parents and my grandmother as well, asking what we needed or wanted. Advil? A drink? A plate of apps to tide us over while we did photos by the water? A to-go box for a guest who couldn't eat her whole dinner? Amarante's nailed it. Not only is the facility beautiful (we also had an amazing sunset overlooking the water which made for stunning photographs) but we literally didn't have to lift a finger. Everything was done for us and done better than I could have imagined. Thank you doesn't seem like enough. It was the best day of my life.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/18/2020

Perfect Pandemic Wedding

I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding at during a pandemic than Amarante’s Sea Cliff. Throughout the planning process I must have asked a thousand questions as the state kept changing regulations, but every time I would receive a response that put me at ease. The staff is so flexible and understanding and truly have your best interest in mind. The Maitre D set up all of my decorations perfectly, it was as if I did it myself, they truly saw my vision. The food was amazing and we got the most perfect fall night to entertain our friends and family! I highly recommend this hidden gem in New Haven for any event you may need to plan.
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 08/30/2020

Amazing service

everything they did was absolutely amazing, the food was fantastic, everyone kept commenting on how good it was. We were waited on hand and foot the whole time! They truly did their best to make everything go as smoothly as possible, i don't think one thing went wrong! Would highly recommend them to everyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Margarita & Kristopher
    39 photos · 09/14/2019

Moon River Rituals Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

With that beautiful waterfront view and spacious gazebo, Amarante's is an ideal venue for the couple looking for a romantic outdoor setting. Family owned and operated, Amarante's loves weddings and it shows!

Musically Yours Musically Yours Wedding DJs

A great venue with a beautiful view of the water!

62 Cove Street East Haven, Connecticut, 06512
2034672531
Location of (Amarante's Sea Cliff)

Amarante's Sea Cliff frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Amarante's Sea Cliff?

Amarante's Sea Cliff includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • China
  • Clean Up
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At Amarante's Sea Cliff, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Amarante's Sea Cliff includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Amarante's Sea Cliff in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Amarante's Sea Cliff for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Boat/Yacht
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Amarante's Sea Cliff for wedding events?

Amarante's Sea Cliff offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Amarante's Sea Cliff offer?

Amarante's Sea Cliff offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Amarante's Sea Cliff offer for wedding events?

Amarante's Sea Cliff offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Lighting / Sound

What percentage of users recommend Amarante's Sea Cliff and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amarante's Sea Cliff is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues