231 W Steuben St Apt #3, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 Map · Phone number

About Mandy Fierens Photography

Hi, I’m Mandy! Currently residing in Pittsburgh, PA but I have lived many places and love to travel! I live with the love of my life on the top floor of an amazing 1920?s home that we are completely obsessed with and constantly decorating.

My grandmother once said that I have a presence that helps people relax, which I think is very important as a photographer. I typically crack lots of jokes, and do silly/embarrassing things to help people feel more comfortable. Who needs dignity when you can make great photographs?

I went to school for marketing and photography, both of which have helped me get to where I am today! After school, I worked at an amazing fashion company for 3 years doing styling, modeling, and photography. I am a creative soul and love to surround myself with new adventures.

I cannot even tell you how much I love being a wedding photographer, but I will try. I adore everything about the wedding day, from the gorgeous details, to the amazing commitment of marriage; all of it is beautiful. Being a part of it is so moving, I have been known to tear up during the speeches, and I feel like I am good friends with my couples by the end of the night.

If you enjoy my work, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or fill out this form. I would LOVE to hear from you.

• Danielle Durbin Film & Photo
c61b37d2d0d4552f 1428104408476 2015 03 060003
03 060003

8 Reviews for Mandy Fierens Photography

Morgan · Married on 08/19/2014

I really don't think five stars are enough to explain what an amazing photographer (and person!) Mandy is. I'm still pinching myself that we were lucky enough to have her as our photographer for our engagement photos AND elopement -- she is crazy talented, incredibly patient and flexible, fun, sweet, and all-around awesome. I followed her blog for several years before getting engaged and was so excited to reach out to her to see if she would shoot our engagement and wedding. From the very beginning, Mandy has been responsive, communicative, professional, and so kind. Although my husband and I felt a bit awkward getting professional photos taken for the first time during our engagement shoot, she put us right at ease and was able to get wonderful shots of our awkward, cackling selves. Just when we thought she couldn't get any better, she was amazing during a sudden and unexpected change in our wedding plans -- five months out from our plan for a destination wedding, we faced some negative developments and circumstances that made us decide to elope. Mandy not only rolled with the punches, she even helped us choose an amazing location and helped everything fall into place. We feel so fortunate that we had someone of Mandy's caliber documenting every gorgeous detail and nuance of our adventure -- I can't even look at the pictures without getting chills! Not to mention the turn-around on our photos; for both our engagement and elopement, we had an amazing set of photos to enjoy barely a week later. Basically, every positive superlative that exists applies to Mandy -- if you want an amazing photographer who feels like a long-lost friend and can deliver amazing photographs for reasonable prices, Mandy Fierens is your gal.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I would recommend Mandy to anyone. She photographed our wedding and the results were stunning. We couldn't be happier with thm. She captured all of the moments we asked her to and then some we didn't think of but are so glad we have photos of. More importantly, Mandy is generally a fantastic person. She was great to work with and talk to, very responsive, and quite a few of our guests commented on how much they liked her(so important!). As great as she is, she also manages to be discreet and unintrusive. I didn't notice her during the ceremony and reception unless I actively looked for her. She has a talent for blending in and getting great photos in the process. In short, Mandy is a great photographer that I can't recommend enough. She takes absolutely wonderful photos and she's someone you would want at your wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jon · Married on 10/19/2013

Mandy did a fantastic job with our wedding and engagement photos. We couldn't have been happier! She is an absolute pleasure to be around and adds a lot of fun to the experience. Her vision is excellent and she is great at envisioning the non-obvious shots as well, making for a truly incredible set of photography. She also brought along a second photographer for the wedding and he was fantastic as well. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Mandy Fierens Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• 231 W Steuben St, Apt #3 Pittsburgh, 15205 See on map
    Location of (Mandy Fierens Photography)