Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Mancuso's Florist

4.3

Mancuso's did an excellent job providing my wedding flowers! The provided a flower arch at my church for the ceremony, providing bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages for the wedding party and immediate family. They setup flowers at the reception--providing low and tall centerpieces, candle centerpieces, and a head table center piece. They also went out of their way to help fix the cake by providing some decorative flowers on it. Giselle was amazing. it stated shaky because of a misunderstanding with an appointment that she was not there for. But since then, she definitely stepped up and helped give my wedding the look I wanted. She texted my pictures of the centerpieces and bouquets as they were putting them together. She communicated throughout and was very professional. I was considering getting rid of the tall centerpieces because of the cost, but she found a way to include centerpieces for 24 tables within my budget. My wedding ceremony and reception was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much, I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Bridget and Cortez, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mancuso's Flowers was relatively easy to work with in person, however some stress was added to our planning as we originally were working with Maddie, then 3 weeks before our wedding were switched to Giselle and had to go over all the details we'd worked through already all over again. That being said, my flowers turned out beautiful and were exactly what I was looking for, and at a reasonable price. I brought photos of inspiration ideas with me to our initial consultation, and where other florists I'd spoken to tried to push me in the direction they wanted instead of trying to fulfill my vision, they understood what I was going for and worked with me to achieve my personal look. They also texted us photos of the bouquets as they were being made to make sure they were correct, which was very much appreciated!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our reception site sent the florist away so we did not receive our flowers for pictures we got them just before the ceremony. As far as I know this was not Mancuso's fault. Our flowers were beautiful!!!

Profile Picture User5253145, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning