Mancuso's Florist

Saint Clair Shores, MI View map

Mancuso's Weddings & Events "A Heritage of Excellence Since 1923" At Mancuso's, we offer experienced wedding consultants and designers in assisting you with floral designs, event decor, rentals and event styling for your special day. Attention to every detail and personalized services is our promise to you! Mancuso's floral designs have been featured by Hour Detroit's Metro Bride Magazine. We are also a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. We love sharing and creating ideas that will surely create a stunning event you and your loved ones will always remember!

• Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/19/2019

Was in Awe on our Arrangements

I am beyond speechless at the amazing service we received. From the first meeting with Giselle to a day after text, everything was amazing. We had a beauty and the beast theme and she not only captured my vision 100% but suggested ideas and really helped me achieve my amazing look. I am beyond thankfully and in awe over her service and the whole Mancuso team. Our guest raved over how beautiful our flower arrangements were and how amazing the room smelled. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion. Customer service was 100%!!
    Margaret Married on 09/24/2016
    Our reception site sent the florist away so we did not receive our flowers for pictures we got them just before the ceremony. As far as I know this was not Mancuso's fault. Our flowers were beautiful!!!
    Megan Married on 05/28/2016
    I'm not afraid to admit that flowers were not my top wedding priority.
    I let the designers choose the flowers within our budget with some minimal suggestions based on some photos online. Similarly I provided them with materials to make the centerpieces I wanted and they set them up perfectly.
    The price and final products were perfect!

Superior Sounds Superior Sounds Wedding DJs

Beautiful and fresh, especially "The Birds of Paradise" highly recommended for my brothers wedding.

Cherry Creek Golf Club Cherry Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We love Mancuso's! Their flowers are always gorgeous and our couples who book with them are never disappointed.

Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Satisfaction Limousines & Luxury Limo Coaches Wedding Limos

We've heard nothing but great things from our clients about these guys!

24440 Harper Avenue Saint Clair Shores, 48080

By Appointment Only Monday - Saturday 8:30am to 6:00pm
Location of (Mancuso's Florist)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding