Make up by Christina Hart

Make up by Christina Hart

About Make up by Christina Hart

Hello,

First of all let me start of by saying congratulations!! This is such a exciting time in your life and I hope you are enjoying every moment. To give you a little back ground, I am a licensed Make up Artist and Esthetician and have been in the field for over 7 years. I will travel to your location ( Annapolis, DC, Baltimore) or you can arrange a trip to the Spa where I work for a day of pampering!  I also offer a full range of service leading up to your special day including, waxings, facials and chemical peels.
If you have any further questions please contact me at  christinahart@verizon.net or 410-530-6125

-Christina Hart

***** A Wedding is a celebration and milestone etched in our memory forever ***

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Baltimore

11 Reviews for Make up by Christina Hart

Very sweet person!!She did an awesome job! Thank You so much, couldn't had done it with out you!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina takes professionalism and customer service to another level. I was lucky enough to have Christina do my make up for our wedding day along with my some of my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone looked amazing. I received so many compliments the day of my wedding and I have Christina to thank. Christina works with you so that you are 100% satisfied with your makeup and is so easy going and laid back. I will be calling Christina the next time I have a big occasion!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved Christina! The only reason I ranked a little lower for value was because her prices for bridesmaids are the highest I've seen ($60). However, her price for the bride's makeup was the cheapest I've seen! That being said, she did an amazing job on me and all my girls! She was also very fun and personable! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/9/11, 5 Reviews