191 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Magnolia Celebrates

Magnolia strives to keep the planning experience both exciting and joyful. We desire to understand our client's vision and work with them to make their dreams come true! We work hard to maintain excellent relationships with trusted vendors, so that we can cultivate incredible options to best suit our client's needs. We endeavor to make sure that we are not just pulling together any team, but the RIGHT team!

Magnolia clients enjoy working with a hands-on experienced planner. We work to form a bond with each of our clients and create memories for a lifetime. Our client's priorities become our priorities so we can ensure a professional event execution process.

Magnolia offers a wide range of services. Please reach out to us for additional information and custom proposals!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by Carmona LLC
Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Magnolia Celebrates

Katy · Married on 11/10/2012

Suzanne was the fairy godmother of my wedding planning process. From the moment we first met, I knew that her organization, meticulous attention to detail, and vast industry knowledge would make wedding planning a pleasure and she delivered nothing short of that. No matter how small or large my question or request, Suzanne consistently responded with timeliness, helpfulness, and candor. She is without question an expert in weddings and events and has specific knowledge of the Atlanta market that proved invaluable to me as a bride.

Thanks to Suzanne and her team of amazing assistants, my husband and I were able to fully enjoy every aspect of our wedding, completely trusting that all facets of wedding day execution would be handled flawlessly. In addition to her immense talent, Suzanne is such a pleasure with whom to work, infusing all meetings with a positive energy and attitude. Everyone - from my mother to my husband to my bridesmaids - found Suzanne and her team to be an absolute pleasure and asset.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

Magnolia Events, and most especially Laura Maddox, made my wedding SOOO amazing and as stress free as possible! They are extremely knowledegable on all the little details and make sure everything runs smoothly. They are there not only there to remind you & guide you with the many details it takes to put together a wedding but they also let you know the things that you would never have known unless you planned a wedding before! Where to save your money, where to spend it, what you need and what you really don’t, etc. Laura was our lifeline for my wedding and I LOVE HER! I cannot thank Magnolia Events enough for helping us with my wedding. The day went so smoothly and if there was anything that happened I had no idea. They treat you like a princess and that is how a bride should feel on her special day! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

• 191 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA, 30303 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Magnolia Celebrates)