Aurora, IL 60598 Map · Phone number

About Magnifica Photography

Magnifica Photography is a fresh, independent studio based in the Chicagoland area, focusing on weddings and portraits. With a photojournalistic approach to my art, I believe more in capturing moments as they happen and less in controlling the action. I offer customized packages and a one-on-one approach to your wedding day. You always meet or talk to your photographer - me - there are no surprises on your wedding day!

Pricing begins at $1,500. Albums and other items are offered as an a la carte option, along with engagement sessions and portrait sessions. And don't forget to ask me about my specialised and confidential boudoir sessions, either at home or a boutique hotel!

Please visit my website at www.magnificaphoto.com to find out more, or email me at info@magnificaphoto.com!

Member of PPA and WPPI.

002cb

16 Reviews for Magnifica Photography

• Karen

Karen · Married on 11/12/2011

I knew from our first consultation that Caryn would have to be our photographer. She went above and beyond showing us options and helping us customize a package that fit our needs. On the day of she literally was the one who kept me centered and focused and I could not have gotten through the day without her. We got married in a small chapel with just one center aisle, which I thought would be limiting, but she was able to get every shot without being obtrusive. I can't recommend Magnifica enough!

Sent on 11/29/2011

GENNA · Married on 11/05/2011

Caryn is amazing, fun to be around, and has a true passion for her profession. She did a fantastic job and went above and beyond for us. We are so excited to see the pictures! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • F

Amy · Married on 09/10/2011

Caryn is awesome!! We knew within a few minutes of meeting with Caryn that we wanted her to do our photograhy. She is very enthusiastic, artistic, and is great at what she does. She loves her job and it shows. Caryn is very easy to work with, you won't even notice her as she takes tons of pictures. She is very prompt at responding to emails. My husband and I loved working with her and her pictures are absolutely stunning! We highly recommend her and will use Magnifica Photography again when we need more pictures taken!!!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Magnifica Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• We R One Weddings
    We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Beautiful Wedding photos. Artistic and nicely done.

• FlowersFlowers
    FlowersFlowers Wedding Florists

Caryn's photography is beautiful, from details to capturing emotion to the composition of each photograph. Highly recommend!

• Seven Bridges Golf Club
    Seven Bridges Golf Club Country Club Weddings

If you are looking for a photographer that will work with you and take care of every detail, Caryn is the photographer for you. She is very talented, personable and service oriented. She will immediately put you at ease. She is the sole owner/operator of her business so she can concentrate on you every step of the way.