Made Beautiful by Roya

Cary, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

THE REMAINDER OF 2022 IS FULLY BOOKED! NOW BOOKING APRIL 2023 AND BEYOND!

Made Beautiful by Roya is a professional wedding hair and makeup service based in Cary, North Carolina. Roya Barick, the founder and owner of the service, has more than 12 years of experience in the beauty industry, mastering new techniques and trends. Made Beautiful by Roya strives to make you feel beautiful from the inside out, turning your dream vision into a reality.

This Cary-based service aims to ensure your total trust and satisfaction, working closely with you to gain an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Made Beautiful by Roya also makes it a priority to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of on-site styling as well as initial beauty trials. Roya provides the following beauty services:

• Textured hair styling
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$130

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin H. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing stylist and team!

Roya has been one of my favorites to work with. I had a couple of hair trials with her and she was so fun to be around. The day of the wedding, she brought 2 others with her and when I tell you this team of stylists knocked out the getting ready process, I mean it! My #1 concern was running behind because I know how hard it can be to get 9 girls hair and makeup done. That just sounds like a nightmare when you’re on a time crunch. I was blown away. They had to have broken a record because it was done so fast and everyone’s hair and makeup was beautiful! Highly, highly recommend Made Beautiful by Roya!
    Joanna D. Married on 10/09/2022

Roya is amazing!!

Made Beautiful by Roya did the hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party, including a couple of moms. She was very professional, attentive to detail, and responded to my inquiries promptly. She was even very accommodating when we had a last minute addition to the contract. We all looked amazing; the hair and makeup were on point! I highly recommend Roya.

Made Beautiful by Roya's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna. You guys were a blast to work with, I haven’t laughed that much with a bridal party in a while! Y’all were so fun, I’m glad I could be a part of it!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay D. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't Recommend Her More!!!

What can I say??? Roya and her assistant Zach were absolutely incredible and everyone in my bridal party and family thought so. From the start, Roya did an incredible job with my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, and then she stuck with me through two hair trials for my wedding until we found the right look. Roya was always responsive, professional, and incredibly friendly. The day of my wedding, we had to make a last minute location change because of a power outage at our airbnb (thanks hurricane Ian), but Roya and Zach were quick to respond and adapt to our new location. I had a few bridesmaids and family with difficult hair that were worried about the outcome, but Roya and Zach did amazing with all of them and the LOVED their hair and makeup. I have never felt more beautiful in my whole life and it's all thanks to them.

Made Beautiful by Roya's reply:

Lindsay! Those photos are perfect! I can’t wait to see more! You and your family were so fun, we were happy to be a part of your day! Thank you for the kind words!
  • illustration stars

Harmony Weddings and Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 221 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Cary Cary, NC, 27518
Location of (Made Beautiful by Roya)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding