Cary, Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Made Beautiful by Roya

Made Beautiful by Roya is a professional wedding hair and makeup service based in Cary, North Carolina. Roya Barick, the founder and owner of the service, has more than 12 years of experience in the beauty industry, mastering new techniques and trends. Made Beautiful by Roya strives to make you feel beautiful from the inside out, turning your dream vision into a reality.

This Cary-based service aims to ensure your total trust and satisfaction, working closely with you to gain an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Made Beautiful by Roya also makes it a priority to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of on-site styling as well as initial beauty trials. Roya provides the following beauty services:

• Textured hair styling

Made Beautiful by Roya 6
Made Beautiful by Roya 7

Taylor · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Heart Eyes for Days

Roya exceeded my expectations by miles. I contacted her fairly close to my wedding date and ended up having to make some changes to my plans, but Roya was so understanding and assured me that everything would work out!
    I didn't make my bridesmaids wear any particular makeup or hairstyle, so Roya did a perfect job of making each bridesmaids' makeup complement their natural beauty while also matching their outfits. I was FLOORED when I saw how well my own hair and makeup turned out. Roya is worth above and beyond her price and I'm so thankful I got to spend time with her on my special day!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Made Beautiful by Roya's reply:

Such kind words Taylor!! You all were awesome to work with! And your mom! She was so cute. Thank you!! I can’t wait to see the pictures!
  • Halie

Halie Brooks · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Engagement Photo Hair & Makeup

Roya did my engagement photo hair style and makeup. She did a wonderful job! She styled my hair exactly how I requested. She also listened to my many requests on my makeup, she got it spot on. Our pictures turned out amazing, even our photographer commented on how great of a job she did. You can’t beat her prices! I am so excited for Roya to do mine and my bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Made Beautiful by Roya Price Rates

Made Beautiful by Roya FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Cary Cary, NC, 27518 See on map