Made Beautiful by Roya

Cary, NC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Made Beautiful by Roya is a professional wedding hair and makeup service based in Cary, North Carolina. Roya Barick, the founder and owner of the service, has more than 12 years of experience in the beauty industry, mastering new techniques and trends. Made Beautiful by Roya strives to make you feel beautiful from the inside out, turning your dream vision into a reality.

This Cary-based service aims to ensure your total trust and satisfaction, working closely with you to gain an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Made Beautiful by Roya also makes it a priority to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of on-site styling as well as initial beauty trials. Roya provides the following beauty services:

• Textured hair styling
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Meghan
    Meghan Married on 06/05/2021

Simple yet elegant

I’m not one to wear makeup and I was very hesitant to even hire someone to do my makeup for our wedding, but Roya was the perfect choice. The products she used were very light and natural. She was very understanding when I made some changes after our trial run. I cried about 5 times throughout my wedding day and my makeup stayed on perfectly. Due to the size of our party, Roya also brought an assistant who did everyone’s hair. He did an amazing job recreating ideas from pictures we showed him. He was also very understanding when we wanted to make changes.
  • Emma
    Emma C. Married on 05/30/2021

Fun, flexible, affordable, beautiful!

Roya did a fabulous job with hair and makeup. When I started looking around for an artist in NC I was frustrated to find most had minimum amounts of money or people that they would be willing to do. As a bride with a very small party, I was worried I’d have to go to a salon the day of my wedding. Roya was willing to come on site for a minimum of two people, and was very flexible through the months approaching the wedding as my party decided how many of them actually wanted professional hair and makeup. She was willing to bring her assistant Zach to help get everyone done in the timeline that I needed. I was able to do both a hair and make up trial that coincided with my engagement photos, and everything looked amazing! She was happy to follow what I was looking for, especially as a bride who doesn’t normally wear a lot of makeup. I was looking for something that was nice without being crazy different from my normal un-made up face, and she was able to advise what I should add that would look great without being overwhelming. The other three girls also looked great! I would recommend her for any style of hair and makeup, and for any size bridal party.
  • WL
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Beautiful Make-up and Hair

Roya did my mother's and my hair and make-up. She also completed a trial for me. I was concerned since we had Asian hair and facial features that she would not be used to it, but she was phenomenal! She was thorough, and I looked amazing on my big day! She was able to go out to my location for my wedding. I highly recommend her for anyone's hair and makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cara & Joel
    41 photos · 10/31/2020

Cary Cary, NC, 27518
929-265-4849
Location of (Made Beautiful by Roya)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding