Cary, Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Made Beautiful by Roya

I am a hair and makeup artist with more than 12 years experience with a passion for making people feel beautiful. I absolutely love what I do! I work alone for most weddings but can call on experienced stylists and makeup artists for large parties. Having spent time in New York City and throughout a number of cities in North Carolina, I have had the pleasure of working with and learning from amazing stylists to master new techniques staying up to date with the latest trends. Together we can make you look and feel exquisite!

I look forward to the to meeting with you and making your dream vision become a reality.

Follow Made Beautiful by Roya on

Made Beautiful by Roya 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 11/10/2018

Roya is amazing!

Roya is beyond amazing!! I had two makeup artists cancel on me within 2 months of our wedding! I found Roya on here 2 weeks before my wedding, messaged her after 9PM one night and she responded immediately and we figured out a time to meet for a trial within 2 days! She knows her makeup and how to make what you envision come to life! I was able to explain to her how I wanted my makeup to look and she accomplished that look right away! She was early the day of the wedding and everyone loved her! I am so lucky I was able to find Roya for our wedding, I cannot say enough great things about her!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Made Beautiful by Roya 8
    Made Beautiful by Roya 9
    Made Beautiful by Roya 10
    Made Beautiful by Roya 11

Nichole · Married on 10/13/2018

All around great experience

Roya was amazing! My wedding coordinator suggested I meet with Roya. From the first minute I met her, she was all smiles and was very interested in what I wanted. She looked at the photos I had in mind and made everything work wonderfully. She took me outside my comfort zone by adding some fake hair to make my thin hair look thicker. It looked natural and beautiful. She also did make-up for some of my bridal party and they also looked beautiful. She showed up on time, completed all her work, made us look beautiful and all for a great price! Thanks!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Award

Made Beautiful by Roya Pricing

Made Beautiful by Roya Price Rates

Made Beautiful by Roya FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Cary Cary, North Carolina, 27518 See on map