Harmony Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Package Price

Harmony Weddings and Events provides wedding management, partial and full wedding planning services and is based in North Carolina. Although they focus in Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill, they are happy to travel to wherever your wedding may be!

Harmony Weddings specializes in beautiful, personalized, and affordable weddings. They love serving a diversity of couples and helping you to create a meaningful day that runs seamlessly. Their job is to allow you to relax and enjoy every minute of the wedding planning process and special day! They pride themselves on their sincere love for our clients, attention to detail, quick problem solving and passion for what they do.

Experience
In 2015, Aneesa founded Harmony Weddings and Events and the company has been a part of over two hundred weddings since. The company has been awarded the Couples Choice award every year they have been in business. Harmony Weddings is a preferred vendor at many of the top venues in the area including The Maxwell, The Pavillion at Carriage Farms, The Stockroom, The Bradford, All Saints Chapel and The Barn of Chapel Hill. Harmony Weddings also owns the local venue The Graham Mill and serves as the in-house planners for Graham Mill couples.

Harmony Weddings offers wedding management, partial and full wedding planning. Wedding management starts at $2,750 partial planning packages start at $5,000 and full wedding planning starts at $8,000. The team will help you with services like.

• Design and decor
  • Apparel shopping
  • Wedding website creation
  • Wedding programs
  • Accommodation select
  • Any guidance needed throughout the process!
  • Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sidney
    Sidney Getting married on 06/07/2023

What are you waiting for?? BOOK HARMONY!

By the time I realized I needed professional help orchestrating the chaos that is wedding planning, it was almost too late! Our wedding was just four months out and I was drowning trying to handle it all on my own. I am SO lucky Aneesa was available to help me. From our first conversation, it was clear she knew exactly what I needed and she saw my vision perfectly. Over the course of those four months, she helped me gracefully navigate family dynamics, raised important questions I never would have thought to ask, and always treated me like a real friend rather than just a client. During our two-day wedding celebration, Aneesa and Corinne floated around us like angels, taking care of every possible need before we even noticed. I have not one stressful memory of my wedding day, and that is fully their doing. They made it their mission to make sure my husband and I got exactly what we wanted at every possible turn. Our families fell in love with them, and yours will too. Don't make my mistake and wait until the eleventh hour to reach out! Book Harmony ASAP!
  • Brenda
    Brenda D. Married on 06/19/2022

Sons Wedding June 19th 2022

This was the best experience we could have Daryl was excellent and so good at what she does this was the perfect day we cannot thank you enough for all your hard work. It showed in every thing for this special day for Mr, and Mrs James Daniel
    Thank you again Harmony for everything Brenda Daniel
  • Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 04/30/2022

Couldn't have done it without them!

Being newly engaged brings in a lot of unsolicited advice. But one of the best pieces of unsolicited advice I listed to was to hire a wedding planner. I tried searching for a while on my own and realized I was in over my head. I was recommended Harmony Weddings by my venue. After having an initial meeting with Daryl, I knew we'd be a perfect match. Their services are laid out perfectly. We went with the partial-planning option, which allowed my mother and I to be hands on as much as we wanted to in the process. Daryl led the way through many processes I stressed about, including picking out rentals, selecting catering items, and the walkthrough at the venue. She also was there to answer any of my emails and random questions I had during the year of planning. My wedding was back in April and executed flawlessly.. and if something went wrong - I still don't know about it. I highly, highly recommend Harmony Weddings and Events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Sassool Sassool Restaurant Weddings

Aneesa is the most dynamic wedding coordinator I have ever met in all my years of catering large events and weddings. I work with her professionally and she is the glue that your event needs! So organized, timely, professional and energetic.... so when I got engaged, I immediately knew who I needed to help me make my special day a success. This past weekend (3-10-18) Aneesa was my wedding coordinator and I could not have wished for it to go any better than it did. She kept my catering team and ALL the other vendors in the loop. I can not emphasize how much endorse or recommend Aneesa for any event. She is your key to stress-free success!

401 W Hargett Street, Suite 717 Raleigh, NC, 27603
9192191185

9am-10pm
Location of (Harmony Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding