Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

Harmony Weddings and Events 5
Harmony Weddings and Events 6
Harmony Weddings and Events 7

Haley · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Such a joy to work with!

Harmony Weddings was the best way to go! Aneesa is one of the kindest people you’ll meet, and as our month-of coordinator (and venue owner), our wedding day was so smooth and easy. I was more relaxed than I ever thought I would be, and I trust Aneesa and her team to make any bride’s dream into a reality! From helping bustle my impossibly full dress to making sure my husband and I got to eat the delicious food to answering crazy questions throughout the whole process, she never stops (seriously, I don’t know how she gets it all done, and always with a big smile on her face). You don’t meet many people like Aneesa, and her love for her couples and their special day shows her true passion for her job. She was a joy to work with, and I’d highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Words cannot express...

We cannot say enough how much we loved working with Bethany! She made sure that our wedding day was low stress, ran smoothly, and was exactly as we envisioned. We found Harmony Weddings listed on a preferred vendor list from our venue. After looking at a few coordinators, we found that Harmony Weddings website was so inclusive of different types of couples. After initial meeting with Bethany, it clicked and Harmony was perfect for us! We could not imagine working with anyone else. She was so organized and asked questions about things we never thought about. If you need a wedding coordinator that truly cares about your wedding, invests in you as a couple and is invested in making sure your wedding day is perfect, Harmony Weddings is perfect for you!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Clare

Clare Fentress · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing and helped our day move so smoothly!

From the moment I first met Bethany, I knew I could trust her with everything about my wedding day! She listened so well and heard all of my ideas and was ready to offer advice and assistance to bring everything to real life! As a person who tends to be anxious and have a hard time handing over the reins, I did not hesitate on our wedding day. I knew Bethany and Darryl had everything under control and I could just enjoy my wedding day! I highly recommend having Harmony Weddings and Events as part of your day!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Fogwell · Married on 12/08/2018

The best wedding vendor you could possibly find!

Where do I even start? Hiring Aneesa was the best wedding decision I made (aside from the man I married!) She was there for me from the first meeting. I didn't know where to begin but after our initial meeting - before we even hired her - she had pointed me in all the right directions and showed me how do-able the whole wedding thing was going to be!! When some drama came up - Aneesa was the first person I texted and she immediately calmed me down. When I wasn't sure about a color or a decoration - Aneesa was there to reassure me that I was making good choices. One day I even woke up from a nightmare that my wedding had gone all wrong and I sat up and told myself "I don't have to stress - I have Aneesa!" After that, I had zero nightmares! SHE IS MAGIC! She tied my shoes, she carried my dress, she kept my jacket and scarf so I could change during pictures, she reminded me to put on lipstick, and the best part is she made sure I knew how happy she was for me and made me feel like I was the greatest bride in the world. I haven't missed planning a wedding - AT ALL - but I genuinely miss Aneesa (I've already texted her a few times since the wedding haha) If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to hire her just to organize my life and spend time with me every week!! I had so many friends tell me how much they loved her and how great she was at answering questions and being there for guests whenever something was needed!

She is so good at what she does, but even more than that - you can tell that she loves it! She loves the details, she loves the excitement, and most importantly - she loves the people! She made me feel like she was one of my best friends - I was tempted to sticker her up there in the bridal party on the day of the wedding! I can't stress how important that is on such a special day in your life - feeling like you're cared about as a person, not just someone doing their job.

Aneesa - Thank you for loving David and I and everyone that meet you. Thank you for being the person that you are and finding this job that you were so obviously made for. We couldn't have pulled off that wedding without you and we miss you!!

xoxo,
    Michelle

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Harmony Weddings and Events 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2018

Made our day smooth and stress-free!

Our wedding day went SO smoothly and that was largely thanks to Bethany, Sara, and Daryl (sp?). It was so helpful to have their expertise through the planning and on the day—they were aware of all the little things someone planning a wedding for the first time can’t be. Even our families commented on how professional and helpful they all were! We also appreciated being able to trust them to make decisions for us on the fly (like where decor elements should go when they didn't fit our original plan) because they treated us as they would have wanted to be treated on your wedding day. And that makes all the difference!

We would recommend them to any couple looking for day-of or planning help!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Day

My husband, Jessie, and I were married at Forest Hall on 11/17/18 and hired Aneesa as our day of coordinator. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and team! Aneesa is a ray of light and always made us feel supported and taken care of. Anytime we would mention her name to any other vendors the first words out of their mouths were always "Aneesa is the greatest" and "you're in the best hands". They couldn't have been more right. She never steered us wrong with her vendor suggestions and was always quick to respond to our questions or calm our worries. The day of went as smoothly as possible thanks to Aneesa and her team. If you're looking for the best planner and/or venue in the RDU area look no further!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 11/16/2018

Knowledgeable coordinators for your dream wedding!

Bethany and Aneesa of Harmony Weddings were fantastic! Aneesa really sold us on Forest Hall as a venue that would be customizable for our price point and needs. We were so happy to work with Bethany (did you know she speaks Spanish??) for month and day-of coordination for our wedding. She did so well helping us prioritize and knock out tasks and to-do lists during our 5 months (!!) from engagement to husband & wife. She responded very quickly to emails, was incredibly knowledgeable about vendors in the area, and was just fun to talk to about wedding details! She helped us make our food truck dreams come true, and was supportive through some of our less conventional choices for DJ, bar service, and DIY centerpieces. She kept us grounded and gave the experienced eye we needed to make the whole operation work well. In the end, as a bride, I didn't have a care in the world the day of the wedding and it looked so beautiful! Couldn't recommend Harmony Weddings enough for the great attitude and fountain of knowledge. You won't regret getting a coordinator, and you definitely won't regret bringing on this great team to make your wedding day shine!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Loni

Loni · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Decision

My husband and I got married Nov. 10 and choosing Harmony Weddings as our coordinator was the best decision. Bethany was our day-of/month-of coordinator and was awesome to work with. When we first chose Harmony Weddings to coordinate our wedding I had no idea just how much help they would be. We got married at Aneesa's venue, Forest Hall, and were in contact with Aneesa often early on and she was so responsive and helpful! Bethany and Daryl were both there the day-of to make sure our day went smoothly and were both awesome. Bethany kept me organized and on track with planning and the month-of was in contact with our vendors to ensure our day went according to plan. There are so many small details that Bethany and Daryl ensured went smoothly that I would have never even thought of. They made sure Jimmy and I actually ate at the reception while still greeting all our guests, and also packed away plates for us at the end of the night. They made sure we stayed true to our timeline, and always had water bottles at the ready while we were taking photos and getting ready. I didn't have to talk to a single vendor or do any decorating day-of because Bethany and Daryl handled everything! I can't express how stress-free our day was thanks to them. My family, Jimmy, and I have not stopped talking about how grateful we were that we chose Harmony Weddings to coordinate our wedding day!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

Anessa & her team were more than AMAZING. Everyone in our wedding party said they were the best wedding planners they’ve ever had at a wedding. They made everything run so smooth & so easy. We couldn’t have asked for a better day, with a better planner. You made our magical day even better than expected. Anessa was there very step of the way & helped answer every question. She even came & helped us pick out all our linens & table settings. My husband & I wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your special day! Anessa & her team are the complete package! Thank you for everything! It wouldn’t have been the same without you! ❤️

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Harmony Weddings and Events 9
    Harmony Weddings and Events 10
    Harmony Weddings and Events 11
    Harmony Weddings and Events 12
    Harmony Weddings and Events 13

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Harmony Weddings and Events was by the far the best decision we made in our wedding planning! Aneesa and her team provided ongoing support, insight, and were a constant sound board. Aneesa made us feel relaxed and helped us navigate any and issues/concerns. Her professionalism, experience, directness, and overall lovely personality made our wedding planning easy and stress free. Thank you Harmony Weddings and Events!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Knowledgeable & Collaborative Spirit

If there was one word to describe what it’s like to work with Aneesa and Bethany at Harmony Weddings it would be community. Every single vendor we talked to would have the same reaction when we told them who our planner was: “I love them!” People got excited to work with us because we were working with Harmony Weddings. It was like we too had a stamp of approval by proxy!

Bethany Degro made the month leading up to our wedding so easy. She let us lean on her for advice, she steered us in the right direction when we needed it, and knew when to let us call the shots. She is attentive, kind, and had a great sense of humor. Having the support of a coordinator was a great confidence booster when you’ve never planned a wedding before; she makes you really believe in yourself and trust your gut. On the day of, she was the master of collaboration. We never felt pressured to do something a certain way or limited in what we could do—Bethany always approaches things from a place of “how”, not “if.” We were also really appreciative of how well Bethany balanced our vendors’ own creative visions within the confines of a schedule.

Planning a wedding is stressful and exhausting and you’re going to need someone who has a wealth of knowledge and the know how to get it done. Bethany and Harmony Weddings is that for you and they do not disappoint!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Elizabeth G Atkins · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly talented - a life saver!

We cannot recommend Aneesa and her team highly enough - she was an absolute life saver and was incredibly talented and knowledgeable about every step of the wedding planning process. She was also a fantastic value for money - not only were her services extremely affordable; she also recommended a host of affordable vendors who were also extremely professional and competent. We are so grateful for her consistent expertise and responsiveness, and for her wonderfully positive and reassuring demeanor. Thank you so much Aneesa!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Libby · Married on 10/27/2018

You will not regret hiring harmony!

We worked with Bethany for our wedding this October, and it was without a doubt the best decision we made! Seriously, it was the best money we spent on the wedding. Bethany was calming, professional, responsive, and kind. She knew how to navigate family dynamics, she had answers to all of our questions, and she was flexible. It was just so comforting, especially the month of our wedding, to know that all of the details were covered. I completely trusted Bethany and would recommend her to absolutely any couple getting married. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Harmony Weddings and Events 14
    Harmony Weddings and Events 15
  • Colleen

Colleen O. · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Decision We Made

Truly the best decision we made was hiring Aneesa to help us plan our wedding. She offers so much more than a professional team, extraordinary communication, flexibility, organization and great vision (because she does offer all of this!) she offers a genuine love for each couple and a dedication and enthusiasm you could only get from a friend. Over the course of 3 amazing years, she helped us plan a destination wedding in Asheville, NC while we lived in CA and my husband said it best when he said, "This is truly the best day of my life." Your wedding should be special, personal and stress-free and Aneesa gave us this gift and we know she does this for all her couples!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

Everything was great with the venue and coordination, absolutely beautiful and Aneesa were super accommodating about picking up any materials left behind. Loved the setup of our decorations, I appreciate Aneesa writing on our chalkboard signs (I have horrible handwriting!). We really loved being able to actually eat some of our food without interruptions, where Aneesa was able to give us a few minutes to breathe outside of wedding guests. Overall, we wouldn't change a thing about the venue or Harmony Wedding's services!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Harmony Weddings and Events's reply:

Yay! I am so happy to hear this :) It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding! I am truly happy you were pleased with our services. We wish you the best!
  • Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Team

Aneesa and her staff did an excellent job! They are all the most genuine nice people!! We used them for same day coordinating and they handled everything which really helped take the stress off of us and our families on the big day to make sure everything went smoothly and as planned! To be honest, this is one thing we initially though we did not need, and by the month leading up to the wedding, this is the one thing I was the most thankful we ended up spending money on! It ended up being more perfect than imagined. Aneesa is also extremely helpful before hand during the planning process as well with her experience working with a lot of different vendors and can help with basically any wedding related questions - which you will stumble across during planning if your planning on your own! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Harmony Weddings and Events 16
    Harmony Weddings and Events 17

Alex Frankfort · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator

Aneesa is a delight to work with. She is exceedingly professional and bubbly. Her experience and personality make her the best wedding coordinator in the business. She is able to anticipate the needs of the couple and able to offer excellent insight. She was always prepared with answers for all of our questions during the planning process. During the ceremony and reception she kept to our timeline and ensured that everything went smoothly. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Aneesa was such a delight to work with. We loved working with her at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills. We loved the venue but we immediately fell in love with Aneesa as soon as we did our first tour with her because as my now husband had said “she will take great care of us” (and that she did) From the moment we booked with her, she was communicating with us, had quick replies and was always willing to meet with us or answer any questions at any time. The week of the wedding seemed like a nightmare (due to Hurricane Florence) but Aneesa was there every step of the way and helped us come up with the best decision. We decided not to cancel due to the Hurricane and that was the best decision that we could have made. As the wedding day was ending, I told Aneesa how much I appreciated her and how much I loved her because I knew we had made the right choice in hiring her. I would highly recommend Aneesa!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Louisa Sloan · Married on 09/08/2018

Love Aneesa!

We can't say enough about how glad we are that we chose Aneesa for our wedding coordinator. We talked to several other planners but knew immediately upon meeting her that she would be a great fit. She is upbeat, calm, and smiles endlessly. She was easily accessible via phone, text, and e-mail during our wedding planning process. We ended up choosing to meet for additional in-person planning sessions (on top of the package we selected) because she was so helpful and detail-oriented. Aneesa and her team did a fantastic job handling everything on our wedding day as well - including unexpected rain, a groomsman's pants completely ripping, and a guest becoming ill. Our families and friends are still commenting on how great they were. One of our bridesmaids was so impressed by Aneesa on our wedding day that she hired her for her own wedding next October. We're so excited to see her again for their wedding! Cannot recommend Harmony Weddings highly enough :).

Sent on 11/02/2018

Venu · Married on 09/02/2018

Aneesa was amazing to work with. She was very quick to respond and always had a solution to whatever problem had arisen. We would wholeheartedly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married. We are so thankful to have found her.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Rajee · Married on 09/02/2018

Aneesa was wonderful to work with, very professional and very knowledgeable. Since my daughter was a resident and did not have the luxury of time we helped coordinate the wedding with Aneesa's help long distance. She was absolutely amazing and communicated very well, intercepted on our behalf when we needed it and was our "Man Friday" coming to the rescue when we overlooked anything. Her team worked extremely well with her and provided outstanding service. I would be absolutely open to speaking with anyone who wants a verbal recommendation about Aneesa and her team. Outstanding! Professional! Responsive!! Flexible and a great value!! Overall a great wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Harmony Weddings and Events 18
    Harmony Weddings and Events 19
    Harmony Weddings and Events 20

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Aneesa and her team were absolutely incredible on the day of my wedding, and leading up to it! She was available for all questions leading up to the wedding and would offer advice and recommendations as needed. I always felt like she was the positive light at the end of the tunnel for wedding and can honestly say we wouldn’t have had one with out her and her team the day of! She handled all the little issues that came up the day of allowing me to really just prepare myself for an incredible day! We can’t think her and her team enough for everything put into the day.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • Debora

Debora · Married on 08/26/2018

This team of wedding planners/coordinators is incredible! My husband and I had two weddings in one weekend - an American style Baha'i wedding Saturday and a traditional South Indian Hindu wedding Sunday. Bethany (with Charla as her assistant) coordinated our Saturday wedding and Aneesa coordinated our Sunday wedding. We really could not have done it without them and are so grateful for everything they did for us! The money we spent on Harmony Weddings was by far the best spent! Both Bethany and Aneesa were so much fun to worked with and they genuinely cared about us and about making our wedding perfect. They truly thought of everything and were great about the little and big things, from catching mistakes we made in our seating chart, to coming up with last minute solutions to problems (like the fact that one of our vendors forgot to deliver the candles that went with the candle holders we rented from them), to getting food and drinks for us throughout the day, to creatively and patiently handling some major schedule changes that happened (with the Indian wedding), and packing up all our things at the end of both weddings. The best part is that they're also so kind and sweet and easy to work with, which is super important quality in someone who you are going to share you're big day with. Seriously, don't think twice about hiring this as your wedding coordinators. You will no regret it!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Hiring Aneesa with Harmony Weddings and Events was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Aneesa was our day-of coordinator, but she was available for advice the entire year before our wedding. She was incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful every step of the way, offering advice on different vendors and ways we could save money while creating the wedding of our dreams. She handled every single small detail on our wedding day, including all of the details I never would have considered. I was absolutely stress-free on my wedding day, knowing that Aneesa was handling every detail of setting up, coordinating vendors, and keeping us on schedule. My family also loved Aneesa and continued to talk about her after the wedding--one cousin told me: "everyone needs an Aneesa for their wedding!" She is incredibly friendly and bubbly, the perfect person to run a wedding, and she has a unique ability to take charge of a room and keep everyone on schedule. Aneesa felt more like a close friend than a coordinator by the end of our wedding, and we will always be grateful for all of the ways she made our day run perfectly. She is dedicated, hard working, and an absolute joy to be around--the perfect combination for a wedding coordinator. My family and I could not recommend Aneesa and Harmony Weddings and Events more highly!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Harmony Weddings and Events made our wedding day run SO smoothly. Every meeting we had to discuss details, I left knowing what needed to be done and knowing I had a partner in Bethany who would ensure that every detail was taken care of. These ladies are passionate about what they do and about their clients. They will go above and beyond to make sure that their brides' visions come true. From vendor recommendations to layouts and timelines, Bethany asked every question possible to make sure that she knew exactly how we wanted the day to go! Working with Bethany and Aneesa was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would do it all over again to work with them!

Sent on 09/06/2018