66 Reviews for Harmony Weddings and Events

Full Planning (3)
Eco-Friendly (3)
Cultural (2)
65 Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

Aneesa is amazing. Though she wasn't available for my wedding date, she helped me immensely with venue selection, vendor selection, budgeting, wedding timeline, etc. I would highly recommend Aneesa for any planning services. She is super knowledgeable about weddings and the local area. And she is extremely responsive. And somehow still very affordable!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are very grateful for the professionalism, expertise, experience, and management of an important event in our lives, our 25th wedding anniversary! The exceptional care, attention to detail, and genuine enthusiasm that we received from Bethany Degro made the planning and preparations feel less stressful and more enjoyable. She listened and helped fulfill the vision for our celebration to be beautiful, charming, and memorable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, The Butlers

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Aneesa and her team was by far the best money I spent on my wedding day! She is amazingly afforable, helpful, responsive, and absolutely adorable. We chose to hire her for day-of coordination, but through out the whole planning process she answered my many emails about anything wedding related quickly and was so helpful. She took over when it came time to communicate with vendors about final details. This is something I thought I could have done myself but it would have been so stressful, and Aneesa knew exactly what to do, and had even worked with most of my vendors before. My bridal party has raved about her, saying that all day they knew exactly what was going on and where they should be but that she was never over bearing or bossy, just sweet and helpful. She was also the one to set up our decor for the day since my husband and I were super busy, and she brought our vision to life better than we could have imagined. During the dancing, she was quietly attentive and all I had to do was scan the room to catch her eye any time I needed her. I can not imagine my day without her!

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our wedding was absolutely phenomenal and it was a lot to do with Harmony Weddings Coordinating Services! They were constantly on top of things, helped in any way possible, and made sure the whole day ran so smoothly. Aneesa was fantastic throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the wedding! I had so many people want Aneesa and the others of Harmony Weddings to coordinate their wedding! You can’t ask for a better wedding coordinating service than you will get with Harmony Weddings (and a even bigger shoutout to Aneesa)!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding is coming up in May and I found Aneesa and Nathan Glines on this website! They have been super helpful and super sweet through this whole process! I couldn't of picked a better venue and better people to work with! Thank ya'll so much!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Non-Religious

Harmony Weddings and Events (specifically Aneesa) was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she was only a call, text or email away. She is professional, but we also felt so lucky to make a friend in her during this process. She is so energetic, kind hearted and so talented in what she does. She made us feel at ease during rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day. She went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day. Not only that, she made sure all of our family and friends were taken care of. We had so many complements about how everything turned out-much of this is owed to Aneesa. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Harmony Weddings and Events for making our wedding day an absolute dream come true!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I originally booked with Aneesa and Nathan because of the venue they hope to one day have set up! They found us an amazing alternate venue and responded to my every text, email and phone call through the whole process! Aneesa went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and ready for the day of! Every one of my guests commented on how amazing she was! Thank you Aneesa for EVERYTHING!!

Profile Picture Devan, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me tell you how amazing Anessa is! I booked her earlier this year for my wedding that was initially planned for next year. And due to unforeseen circumstances will no longer be happening. I still would like to let you guys know how amazing she has been through the whole process. The amount of care and attention she has given me has been out of this world! From the moment I met her I knew she was going to understand my vision and what I wanted for my big day. Though our plans have changed I will definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a phenomenal wedding planner and I look forward to being able to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Khea, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter was married at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills in Pittsboro , North Carolina, April 2018. As the mother- of the- bride my stress level was lowered so much after meeting , discussing and planning the wedding with Aneesa. She has a very warm friendly personality and is was very apparent to me early in the planning process that she had professional experience with wonderful ideas and suggestions yet she never tried to impose her ideas . We discussed what we wanted and then she made sure it was all carried out in a very professional efficient manner. Our plan became her plan and I loved that she developed a timeline and for the event and we never had to worry about what to do next. She kept the event organized and flowing in a timely manner . As the bride's mother I could just enjoy the entire celebration knowing Aneesa was directing the wedding ! She also answered all my emails in a very prompt timely manner as well. She was on top of all of it and that was such a relief. I would certainly have Aneesa coordinate and organize any event !
She is wonderful and has so much experience in the wedding planning industry. You can not go wrong with Aneesa! Her experience and knowledge was a gift to our family during this special celebration. She represents the wedding coordinator industry very very well.

Profile Picture Tammy , 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa was an absolute ray of sunshine! She anticipated everything and managed the day of coordination so flawlessly. My only regret is not hiring her to help with more. She's seriously the best!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank Aneesa Glines enough for all she did to make our daughter's wedding so spectacular. Her superb organization, incredible wedding knowledge, and her infectious smile made the whole event run so smoothly. From the very beginning planning several months ago, until the big day she was always available for questions with prompt responses and great advice. At the reception, several people commented on how wonderful she was. Near the end of the reception, while we were all having the time of our lives she packed up all the gifts, pictures, and extra wedding props and even put them in our car! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator she's the one to choose. Thanks again for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa did an amazing job as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding! Originally we thought we didn't need a Day of Coordinator, but boy were we wrong! Aneesa helped us out in so many ways and we can't stop talking about how grateful we are that we had her! She was so friendly and easy to work with. She worked hard to understand our vision for our wedding and asked lots of helpful questions along the way. She made a detailed timeline for our us and made sure to keep us on track the day of. She did everything from having folks in position for photos, to lining the bridal party up for the entrance, to hiding my comfy shoes under the sweetheart table and so much more! I can't imagine our wedding running smoothly without her! I would highly recommend Aneesa to any future brides! You will be so happy to have her! She brought so much peace of mind to my parents, my now husband and me! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Haley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Aneesa's "same month" services were so helpful for keeping our wedding on track, especially the day of. Every small thing that we were too busy for was taken care of, and we had a pretty complicated "flip" between our ceremony and reception, that she made flawless

Profile Picture Adrian, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin?! Aneesa of Harmony Weddings and Events is absolutely amazing! She listens to your needs and is such a professional in executing anything that needs to be done. We hired Aneesa to help us with day-of-coordination for our wedding and we are so glad that we did. She ensured that everything on our schedule happened on time and without a hitch. It truly gave us peace of mind having her there. We didn't have to worry about anything at all and were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding day! We cannot recommend her enough!

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our ceremony decorations set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our dessert table set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - She even helped with by bustle!
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - With us every step of the way.
Profile Picture Natasha, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My goodness, I don't even know where to begin. Hiring Aneesa as our day-of-coordinator was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. I can confidently say that our wedding day would not nearly have been as stress-free, fun, and perfect without Aneesa taking care of all the little details. She was a BEAST and I am so eternally grateful to her for all the little and big things she took care of for us. If you have any doubt at all if you need a day-of-coordinator, trust me: you do and there's no one better than Aneesa for the job. She's not only extremely thorough, organized and professional, but she's also always got a huge smile on her face and a winning personality to match. It's just the kind of positive energy you want on your wedding day. If she was ever stressed, she never showed it and I swear having her around made me infinitely less stressed - I didn't have to worry about a THING on our wedding day thanks to her being on top of everything. Even our guests were telling us how awesome she was. Aneesa, thank you so much for giving us the most perfect wedding :) I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Deepti, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team were wonderful and really made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our day! It was great having someone we could count on to see out our vision and help where we needed more vision during the planning process. Aneesa is such a positive and energetic force and my whole family loved her. I can't imagine a better event planner. I also loved that she had a partial planning option as I was able to have fun planning some of the event and she was able to take care of some items when I got overwhelmed or needed more info. Harmony Weddings and Events is an outstanding event planning company to work with.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team did an amazing job helping my husband and I plan our wedding. They always responded quickly to our emails/texts/calls and were very honest and knowledgeable. I was not the easiest bride to work with. I had a lot of anxiety, too many ideas/directions, and was very naive about the wedding industry. Aneesa provided warmth and support through all of my meltdowns and idea changes. She also helped me research and scout out the best vendor options for our price point. I absolutely could not have planned this wedding without her. She gladly went to every appointment I asked her to, including a trip to Greensboro to meet with our caterer. She was a strong advocate for us when we had a few mishaps during planning, helped mediate an issue with a vendor, and dealt with the nitty gritty details in contracts so that we didn't have to.

Shortly before our wedding, we met with Aneesa and Emma (who is also amazing!) to go over every single detail of the day to make sure everything went perfectly. It really helped set our minds at ease that we had everything covered and that we were all on the same page. On our wedding day, she and her team set up the venue exactly as we had planned, and it looked better than I could have imagined. During the event, she was at my side every time I needed anything, kept me fed and hydrated, and was an absolutely calming presence. Because of her, we were able to keep to our schedule and make sure that no one/nothing was left out of our timeline.

We owe the success of our wedding to Harmony Weddings, and I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Profile Picture aimee, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Aneesa was absolutely wonderful, and more than helpful with making my day perfect. I already recommend her to all of my friends. If you are in need of a wedding coordinator, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I can not express how grateful I am that we had Aneesa as our wedding coordinator. She made the day run incredibly smoothly. After interviewing many other wedding planners, when I met Aneesa I knew instantly that she was the one. She was easily one of the best decisions I made for the whole wedding. My husband even said, “Can Aneesa be around to plan every day of our lives?” Aneesa was such a pleasure to work with. She was so flexible and organized with anything I needed. She approaches everything with a positive and calming attitude that keeps you so at ease on your wedding day. And her rates are so amazing that hiring Aneesa should be a no-brainer for any bride. If you want your wedding day to run flawlessly hire Aneesa…she is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Reception

Words cannot express how great Aneesa and her team truly are. From day one she was prompt, professional, and quick to respond. She made our special day unforgettable. Turned our fantasy vision to reality. She has a strong passion for what she does and it shows.
All expectations were exceeded. When our special day finally came to and end, we hated to say goodbye. We highly recommend Harmony Weddings! A million thank you's to you guys!

Profile Picture Greg , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Aneesa and Nathan. These two gave me everything I hoped for and more. Everyone at my rehearsal dinner and wedding commented on how wonderful they were. Not only did they pull off my vision and manage my big day, but they made it look effortless and did it with utmost grace, kindness and professionalism. My wedding day was a dream come true and would not have been possible without Harmony Weddings and Events. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further....these two are IT!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Aneesa was absolutely fantastic. I knew from the beginning how I wanted our wedding to look, and I had a good grasp of the planning. I found Aneesa on WeddingWire, and I saw that she offered Day-Of services. For this package, I did all the planning and shared all the info with her when it was finished. She took all the plans and we created a day-of timeline together, and she reminded me of some things that I didn't even think about! She executed everything perfectly the day-of and she was amazing. Aneesa kept us on schedule, and made sure we were fed and had time for everything that was most important to us. Every single guest that came in contact with Aneesa had nothing but sweet comments to say about her! She is incredibly kind, and the easiest person to get along with and talk to. I had a handful of people that asked me for her contact info, she was so great! She always responded to me right away, and I heard back from her within a day, sometimes quicker! She also had an assistant with her, Emma, and she was sweet as well and kept us on track for the day. Seriously, you will not regret booking Aneesa. Look no further, it will be a waste of time. Aneesa was one of THE best decisions of the day. Worth. Every. Penny.

Thanks for being awesome Aneesa!!!! We can't thank you enough!

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Emma, Cameron, Brittany(me), & Aneesa
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Our wedding was yesterday and we couldn't be happier! We are SO glad we had Aneesa as our day-of coordinator. We honestly could not have done it without her! Our guests went out of their way to say how sweet, organized and "on her game" she was! We got married at Fred Fletcher Park and Sitti restaurant's courtyard in downtown Raleigh. Her and Mackenzie handled all of the set up and coordination of vendors so all we had to do was show up! I didn't check my phone once the whole day. We were so thankful to be able to just live in the moment and know that she would keep everything moving along smoothly. My little sister who was my maid of honor has already called dibs on having her do her own wedding and she's single! Also my Mom texted me saying she didn't know what to do with herself today without Aneesa! haha In all seriousness, having a coordinator is a must and we 100% recommend Harmony Wedding and Events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Reflecting on our wedding, we agree wholeheartedly that hiring Aneesa was the best hiring decision we made with respect to making it the best weekend we ever had. Aneesa provided day-of coordinating, with some incidental coordinating and question answering leading up to our day. Emma was also there day-of. Leading up to the wedding, Aneesa kept communication with us and reminded us of things we honestly didn't think of in working with our vendors. Then, Aneesa ran our rehearsal super smoothly with her trademark upbeat demeanor. That's when the compliments of her from our families and wedding party started! At rehearsal dinner, they were already commenting on how great she was! We cannot say enough about her on the wedding day. She was prompt, got the venue set up in our vision, worked with very little input from my husband and I while we were getting ready, but at the same time, knew when she should check in with us. Our families also helped set up the venue and said that working with her was a pleasure. During the wedding, she kept everything moving along, always with the vibe that we wanted in mind. She already had a great reputation with some vendors! She handled any little hiccups with vendors that came up, and probably handled lots of other things without bringing them to our attention as well! Our wedding was truly so fun and special to us, and Aneesa and Emma played a huge role in that! We cannot thank her enough for her cheerful and positive outlook and attention to detail. We already have and definitely would recommend her to anyone considering a coordinator! Thanks Aneesa!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists