Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

86 | Raleigh, NC

86 Reviews for Harmony Weddings and Events

86 Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Harmony Weddings and Events was by the far the best decision we made in our wedding planning! Aneesa and her team provided ongoing support, insight, and were a constant sound board. Aneesa made us feel relaxed and helped us navigate any and issues/concerns. Her professionalism, experience, directness, and overall lovely personality made our wedding planning easy and stress free. Thank you Harmony Weddings and Events!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Fois · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Knowledgeable & Collaborative Spirit

If there was one word to describe what it’s like to work with Aneesa and Bethany at Harmony Weddings it would be community. Every single vendor we talked to would have the same reaction when we told them who our planner was: “I love them!” People got excited to work with us because we were working with Harmony Weddings. It was like we too had a stamp of approval by proxy!

Bethany Degro made the month leading up to our wedding so easy. She let us lean on her for advice, she steered us in the right direction when we needed it, and knew when to let us call the shots. She is attentive, kind, and had a great sense of humor. Having the support of a coordinator was a great confidence booster when you’ve never planned a wedding before; she makes you really believe in yourself and trust your gut. On the day of, she was the master of collaboration. We never felt pressured to do something a certain way or limited in what we could do—Bethany always approaches things from a place of “how”, not “if.” We were also really appreciative of how well Bethany balanced our vendors’ own creative visions within the confines of a schedule.

Planning a wedding is stressful and exhausting and you’re going to need someone who has a wealth of knowledge and the know how to get it done. Bethany and Harmony Weddings is that for you and they do not disappoint!

• Ashlea

Ashlea · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Team

Aneesa and her staff did an excellent job! They are all the most genuine nice people!! We used them for same day coordinating and they handled everything which really helped take the stress off of us and our families on the big day to make sure everything went smoothly and as planned! To be honest, this is one thing we initially though we did not need, and by the month leading up to the wedding, this is the one thing I was the most thankful we ended up spending money on! It ended up being more perfect than imagined. Aneesa is also extremely helpful before hand during the planning process as well with her experience working with a lot of different vendors and can help with basically any wedding related questions - which you will stumble across during planning if your planning on your own! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Harmony Weddings and Events 1
    Harmony Weddings and Events 2

Alex Frankfort · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator

Aneesa is a delight to work with. She is exceedingly professional and bubbly. Her experience and personality make her the best wedding coordinator in the business. She is able to anticipate the needs of the couple and able to offer excellent insight. She was always prepared with answers for all of our questions during the planning process. During the ceremony and reception she kept to our timeline and ensured that everything went smoothly. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Aneesa was such a delight to work with. We loved working with her at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills. We loved the venue but we immediately fell in love with Aneesa as soon as we did our first tour with her because as my now husband had said “she will take great care of us” (and that she did) From the moment we booked with her, she was communicating with us, had quick replies and was always willing to meet with us or answer any questions at any time. The week of the wedding seemed like a nightmare (due to Hurricane Florence) but Aneesa was there every step of the way and helped us come up with the best decision. We decided not to cancel due to the Hurricane and that was the best decision that we could have made. As the wedding day was ending, I told Aneesa how much I appreciated her and how much I loved her because I knew we had made the right choice in hiring her. I would highly recommend Aneesa!

Louisa Sloan · Married on 09/08/2018

Love Aneesa!

We can't say enough about how glad we are that we chose Aneesa for our wedding coordinator. We talked to several other planners but knew immediately upon meeting her that she would be a great fit. She is upbeat, calm, and smiles endlessly. She was easily accessible via phone, text, and e-mail during our wedding planning process. We ended up choosing to meet for additional in-person planning sessions (on top of the package we selected) because she was so helpful and detail-oriented. Aneesa and her team did a fantastic job handling everything on our wedding day as well - including unexpected rain, a groomsman's pants completely ripping, and a guest becoming ill. Our families and friends are still commenting on how great they were. One of our bridesmaids was so impressed by Aneesa on our wedding day that she hired her for her own wedding next October. We're so excited to see her again for their wedding! Cannot recommend Harmony Weddings highly enough :).

Venu · Married on 09/02/2018

Aneesa was amazing to work with. She was very quick to respond and always had a solution to whatever problem had arisen. We would wholeheartedly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married. We are so thankful to have found her.

Rajee · Married on 09/02/2018

Aneesa was wonderful to work with, very professional and very knowledgeable. Since my daughter was a resident and did not have the luxury of time we helped coordinate the wedding with Aneesa's help long distance. She was absolutely amazing and communicated very well, intercepted on our behalf when we needed it and was our "Man Friday" coming to the rescue when we overlooked anything. Her team worked extremely well with her and provided outstanding service. I would be absolutely open to speaking with anyone who wants a verbal recommendation about Aneesa and her team. Outstanding! Professional! Responsive!! Flexible and a great value!! Overall a great wedding coordinator.

Harmony Weddings and Events 3
    Harmony Weddings and Events 4
    Harmony Weddings and Events 5

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Aneesa and her team were absolutely incredible on the day of my wedding, and leading up to it! She was available for all questions leading up to the wedding and would offer advice and recommendations as needed. I always felt like she was the positive light at the end of the tunnel for wedding and can honestly say we wouldn’t have had one with out her and her team the day of! She handled all the little issues that came up the day of allowing me to really just prepare myself for an incredible day! We can’t think her and her team enough for everything put into the day.

• Debora

Debora · Married on 08/26/2018

This team of wedding planners/coordinators is incredible! My husband and I had two weddings in one weekend - an American style Baha'i wedding Saturday and a traditional South Indian Hindu wedding Sunday. Bethany (with Charla as her assistant) coordinated our Saturday wedding and Aneesa coordinated our Sunday wedding. We really could not have done it without them and are so grateful for everything they did for us! The money we spent on Harmony Weddings was by far the best spent! Both Bethany and Aneesa were so much fun to worked with and they genuinely cared about us and about making our wedding perfect. They truly thought of everything and were great about the little and big things, from catching mistakes we made in our seating chart, to coming up with last minute solutions to problems (like the fact that one of our vendors forgot to deliver the candles that went with the candle holders we rented from them), to getting food and drinks for us throughout the day, to creatively and patiently handling some major schedule changes that happened (with the Indian wedding), and packing up all our things at the end of both weddings. The best part is that they're also so kind and sweet and easy to work with, which is super important quality in someone who you are going to share you're big day with. Seriously, don't think twice about hiring this as your wedding coordinators. You will no regret it!

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2018

Hiring Aneesa with Harmony Weddings and Events was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Aneesa was our day-of coordinator, but she was available for advice the entire year before our wedding. She was incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful every step of the way, offering advice on different vendors and ways we could save money while creating the wedding of our dreams. She handled every single small detail on our wedding day, including all of the details I never would have considered. I was absolutely stress-free on my wedding day, knowing that Aneesa was handling every detail of setting up, coordinating vendors, and keeping us on schedule. My family also loved Aneesa and continued to talk about her after the wedding--one cousin told me: "everyone needs an Aneesa for their wedding!" She is incredibly friendly and bubbly, the perfect person to run a wedding, and she has a unique ability to take charge of a room and keep everyone on schedule. Aneesa felt more like a close friend than a coordinator by the end of our wedding, and we will always be grateful for all of the ways she made our day run perfectly. She is dedicated, hard working, and an absolute joy to be around--the perfect combination for a wedding coordinator. My family and I could not recommend Aneesa and Harmony Weddings and Events more highly!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Harmony Weddings and Events made our wedding day run SO smoothly. Every meeting we had to discuss details, I left knowing what needed to be done and knowing I had a partner in Bethany who would ensure that every detail was taken care of. These ladies are passionate about what they do and about their clients. They will go above and beyond to make sure that their brides' visions come true. From vendor recommendations to layouts and timelines, Bethany asked every question possible to make sure that she knew exactly how we wanted the day to go! Working with Bethany and Aneesa was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would do it all over again to work with them!

Erika · Married on 08/11/2018

Aneesa and her team were wonderful to work with on and before our wedding day! She did an incredible job at keeping my family calm and focused on what was really important. I cannot thank her enough for being the support I needed the day of. Having someone to help take care of the details so that I could really enjoy my wedding day was the best gift. I would highly recommend Aneesa and Harmony Weddings & Events to every bride I know.

Erika · Married on 08/11/2018

Aneesa and her team were wonderful to work with on and before our wedding day. She did an incredible job keeping my family calm and focusing on what was important for this special day in our lives. I cannot thank her enough for being the support I needed to help the day of details fall into place so that I was able to enjoy every moment of that day. I would highly recommend Aneesa and Harmony Weddings and Events to every bride I know.

Megan · Married on 08/05/2018

Aneesa did such a great job serving as my dad-of-coordinator! Even though she was just technically for the "day-of", she was always available to ask questions throughout my wedding planning. She is quick to respond, super friendly, and great at planning! She helped me decide on a floor plan and helped me create a day-of-timeline, both of which were super helpful! My husband and I had such a great wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Also, my guests told me how much they liked Aneesa too! I highly recommend her services!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

Aneesa was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly professional and well-organized. We used her as a “Day-of” coordinator, and she met with us twice before the wedding to go over every detail. She helped us draw up a floor plan for the reception and even made herself available to answer additional questions. On our special day, she made sure everything flowed smoothly, and she was even prepared when my husband spilled tea on his jacket. We cannot recommend Aneesa highly enough!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

When looking at the daunting costs of a wedding, hiring a planner was at the absolute bottom of our priority list... we figured we'd save the cost and plan it ourselves. The venue we chose mandated at least a day-of coordinator... and when we attended a wedding open-house at Market Hall, out popped Aneesa. HI!!! I'M ANEESA!!! She knocked us to the ground with her openness, kindness, and positivity. She is a fantastic listener and organizer. She understands the magnitude of the day and her service and excitement reflects that, in the most genuine way possible. She really cares about her work and about creating a dream experience for her clients. After we reflected on every penny we spent on the wedding, we agreed that Aneesa was the best investment we made... and it wasn't even really close. Hire her. You will not be disappointed.

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Aneesa is amazing. Though she wasn't available for my wedding date, she helped me immensely with venue selection, vendor selection, budgeting, wedding timeline, etc. I would highly recommend Aneesa for any planning services. She is super knowledgeable about weddings and the local area. And she is extremely responsive. And somehow still very affordable!

Matt · Married on 06/16/2018

Don't let you or your wife fret about wedding details, Ellie is here to save the day! We hired Ellie as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we ever made (next to marrying each other). She locked it down for us on the day of our wedding when things could've gone crazy. Between staying on top of vendors, interacting with hotel staff, coordinating our rehearsal, setting up our name tags and wedding favors, and generally making sure things were where they needed to be when the need to be there, I could have sworn it was Wonder Woman out there. She is incredibly personable, organized, and fun, and took ALL of the stress out of our big day : ) Harmony Weddings and Events has flexible pricing so you only pay for what you need, which was awesome! 10/10 recommend but make sure you ask for Ellie!

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

We are very grateful for the professionalism, expertise, experience, and management of an important event in our lives, our 25th wedding anniversary! The exceptional care, attention to detail, and genuine enthusiasm that we received from Bethany Degro made the planning and preparations feel less stressful and more enjoyable. She listened and helped fulfill the vision for our celebration to be beautiful, charming, and memorable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, The Butlers

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/08/2018

Hiring Aneesa and her team was by far the best money I spent on my wedding day! She is amazingly afforable, helpful, responsive, and absolutely adorable. We chose to hire her for day-of coordination, but through out the whole planning process she answered my many emails about anything wedding related quickly and was so helpful. She took over when it came time to communicate with vendors about final details. This is something I thought I could have done myself but it would have been so stressful, and Aneesa knew exactly what to do, and had even worked with most of my vendors before. My bridal party has raved about her, saying that all day they knew exactly what was going on and where they should be but that she was never over bearing or bossy, just sweet and helpful. She was also the one to set up our decor for the day since my husband and I were super busy, and she brought our vision to life better than we could have imagined. During the dancing, she was quietly attentive and all I had to do was scan the room to catch her eye any time I needed her. I can not imagine my day without her!

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2018

Our wedding was absolutely phenomenal and it was a lot to do with Harmony Weddings Coordinating Services! They were constantly on top of things, helped in any way possible, and made sure the whole day ran so smoothly. Aneesa was fantastic throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the wedding! I had so many people want Aneesa and the others of Harmony Weddings to coordinate their wedding! You can’t ask for a better wedding coordinating service than you will get with Harmony Weddings (and a even bigger shoutout to Aneesa)!

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding is coming up in May and I found Aneesa and Nathan Glines on this website! They have been super helpful and super sweet through this whole process! I couldn't of picked a better venue and better people to work with! Thank ya'll so much!!!!

Maddy · Married on 05/06/2018

As soon as we met Aneesa and Nathan and toured Forest Hall, we knew we had found the people and place that would make our wedding so special. We went in thinking it might be over our budget (it is VERY reasonable, but our budget was quite low), and never once did Aneesa make us feel less-than or less of a priority because of it. On the contrary, she worked with us to stay within it, and constantly gave us vendor recommendations. One of the things I really appreciated was that they have their own wedding planning business but don't require you to use it. We ended up hiring them because Aneesa knew the space so well already and was clearly on top of her stuff, and we have 0 regrets about doing so, but the fact that they offer that option just shows how accommodating they are and how supportive of other wedding businesses, in an environment that can often get ugly and competitive.

Aneesa was so patient with us when we were disorganized and clueless about the planning process - instead of making it feel like we were extra work for her, she approached it with the perspective that we were the experts on our own love story and she was the expert on the details, and together we would create an event that was both meaningful and well-run. I love that she was constantly open to improvements and suggestions for future couples. For example, being a new venue, there were a few small details that didn't work for a lesbian couple. Aneesa was so apologetic and kind and helped us make it work, and I'm confident she'll use her experience with us to continue growing the possibilities for future couples. On the day of, she made it run so smoothly, and calmed my nerves. Aneesa was not only understanding about families from different cultures and with different communication styles, she embraced it. You have to be a very emotionally intelligent and observant person to do that, and she absolutely is!

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

Harmony Weddings and Events (specifically Aneesa) was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she was only a call, text or email away. She is professional, but we also felt so lucky to make a friend in her during this process. She is so energetic, kind hearted and so talented in what she does. She made us feel at ease during rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day. She went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day. Not only that, she made sure all of our family and friends were taken care of. We had so many complements about how everything turned out-much of this is owed to Aneesa. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Harmony Weddings and Events for making our wedding day an absolute dream come true!