58 Reviews for Harmony Weddings and Events

Full Planning (3)
Eco-Friendly (3)
Cultural (2)
58 Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

Aneesa is amazing. Though she wasn't available for my wedding date, she helped me immensely with venue selection, vendor selection, budgeting, wedding timeline, etc. I would highly recommend Aneesa for any planning services. She is super knowledgeable about weddings and the local area. And she is extremely responsive. And somehow still very affordable!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding is coming up in May and I found Aneesa and Nathan Glines on this website! They have been super helpful and super sweet through this whole process! I couldn't of picked a better venue and better people to work with! Thank ya'll so much!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Non-Religious

Let me tell you how amazing Anessa is! I booked her earlier this year for my wedding that was initially planned for next year. And due to unforeseen circumstances will no longer be happening. I still would like to let you guys know how amazing she has been through the whole process. The amount of care and attention she has given me has been out of this world! From the moment I met her I knew she was going to understand my vision and what I wanted for my big day. Though our plans have changed I will definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a phenomenal wedding planner and I look forward to being able to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Khea, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank Aneesa Glines enough for all she did to make our daughter's wedding so spectacular. Her superb organization, incredible wedding knowledge, and her infectious smile made the whole event run so smoothly. From the very beginning planning several months ago, until the big day she was always available for questions with prompt responses and great advice. At the reception, several people commented on how wonderful she was. Near the end of the reception, while we were all having the time of our lives she packed up all the gifts, pictures, and extra wedding props and even put them in our car! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator she's the one to choose. Thanks again for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa did an amazing job as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding! Originally we thought we didn't need a Day of Coordinator, but boy were we wrong! Aneesa helped us out in so many ways and we can't stop talking about how grateful we are that we had her! She was so friendly and easy to work with. She worked hard to understand our vision for our wedding and asked lots of helpful questions along the way. She made a detailed timeline for our us and made sure to keep us on track the day of. She did everything from having folks in position for photos, to lining the bridal party up for the entrance, to hiding my comfy shoes under the sweetheart table and so much more! I can't imagine our wedding running smoothly without her! I would highly recommend Aneesa to any future brides! You will be so happy to have her! She brought so much peace of mind to my parents, my now husband and me! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Haley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Aneesa's "same month" services were so helpful for keeping our wedding on track, especially the day of. Every small thing that we were too busy for was taken care of, and we had a pretty complicated "flip" between our ceremony and reception, that she made flawless

Profile Picture Adrian, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin?! Aneesa of Harmony Weddings and Events is absolutely amazing! She listens to your needs and is such a professional in executing anything that needs to be done. We hired Aneesa to help us with day-of-coordination for our wedding and we are so glad that we did. She ensured that everything on our schedule happened on time and without a hitch. It truly gave us peace of mind having her there. We didn't have to worry about anything at all and were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding day! We cannot recommend her enough!

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our ceremony decorations set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our dessert table set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - She even helped with by bustle!
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - With us every step of the way.
Profile Picture Natasha, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My goodness, I don't even know where to begin. Hiring Aneesa as our day-of-coordinator was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. I can confidently say that our wedding day would not nearly have been as stress-free, fun, and perfect without Aneesa taking care of all the little details. She was a BEAST and I am so eternally grateful to her for all the little and big things she took care of for us. If you have any doubt at all if you need a day-of-coordinator, trust me: you do and there's no one better than Aneesa for the job. She's not only extremely thorough, organized and professional, but she's also always got a huge smile on her face and a winning personality to match. It's just the kind of positive energy you want on your wedding day. If she was ever stressed, she never showed it and I swear having her around made me infinitely less stressed - I didn't have to worry about a THING on our wedding day thanks to her being on top of everything. Even our guests were telling us how awesome she was. Aneesa, thank you so much for giving us the most perfect wedding :) I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Deepti, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team were wonderful and really made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our day! It was great having someone we could count on to see out our vision and help where we needed more vision during the planning process. Aneesa is such a positive and energetic force and my whole family loved her. I can't imagine a better event planner. I also loved that she had a partial planning option as I was able to have fun planning some of the event and she was able to take care of some items when I got overwhelmed or needed more info. Harmony Weddings and Events is an outstanding event planning company to work with.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team did an amazing job helping my husband and I plan our wedding. They always responded quickly to our emails/texts/calls and were very honest and knowledgeable. I was not the easiest bride to work with. I had a lot of anxiety, too many ideas/directions, and was very naive about the wedding industry. Aneesa provided warmth and support through all of my meltdowns and idea changes. She also helped me research and scout out the best vendor options for our price point. I absolutely could not have planned this wedding without her. She gladly went to every appointment I asked her to, including a trip to Greensboro to meet with our caterer. She was a strong advocate for us when we had a few mishaps during planning, helped mediate an issue with a vendor, and dealt with the nitty gritty details in contracts so that we didn't have to.

Shortly before our wedding, we met with Aneesa and Emma (who is also amazing!) to go over every single detail of the day to make sure everything went perfectly. It really helped set our minds at ease that we had everything covered and that we were all on the same page. On our wedding day, she and her team set up the venue exactly as we had planned, and it looked better than I could have imagined. During the event, she was at my side every time I needed anything, kept me fed and hydrated, and was an absolutely calming presence. Because of her, we were able to keep to our schedule and make sure that no one/nothing was left out of our timeline.

We owe the success of our wedding to Harmony Weddings, and I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Profile Picture aimee, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Aneesa was absolutely wonderful, and more than helpful with making my day perfect. I already recommend her to all of my friends. If you are in need of a wedding coordinator, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I can not express how grateful I am that we had Aneesa as our wedding coordinator. She made the day run incredibly smoothly. After interviewing many other wedding planners, when I met Aneesa I knew instantly that she was the one. She was easily one of the best decisions I made for the whole wedding. My husband even said, “Can Aneesa be around to plan every day of our lives?” Aneesa was such a pleasure to work with. She was so flexible and organized with anything I needed. She approaches everything with a positive and calming attitude that keeps you so at ease on your wedding day. And her rates are so amazing that hiring Aneesa should be a no-brainer for any bride. If you want your wedding day to run flawlessly hire Aneesa…she is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Reception

Words cannot express how great Aneesa and her team truly are. From day one she was prompt, professional, and quick to respond. She made our special day unforgettable. Turned our fantasy vision to reality. She has a strong passion for what she does and it shows.
All expectations were exceeded. When our special day finally came to and end, we hated to say goodbye. We highly recommend Harmony Weddings! A million thank you's to you guys!

Profile Picture Greg , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Aneesa and Nathan. These two gave me everything I hoped for and more. Everyone at my rehearsal dinner and wedding commented on how wonderful they were. Not only did they pull off my vision and manage my big day, but they made it look effortless and did it with utmost grace, kindness and professionalism. My wedding day was a dream come true and would not have been possible without Harmony Weddings and Events. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further....these two are IT!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Aneesa was absolutely fantastic. I knew from the beginning how I wanted our wedding to look, and I had a good grasp of the planning. I found Aneesa on WeddingWire, and I saw that she offered Day-Of services. For this package, I did all the planning and shared all the info with her when it was finished. She took all the plans and we created a day-of timeline together, and she reminded me of some things that I didn't even think about! She executed everything perfectly the day-of and she was amazing. Aneesa kept us on schedule, and made sure we were fed and had time for everything that was most important to us. Every single guest that came in contact with Aneesa had nothing but sweet comments to say about her! She is incredibly kind, and the easiest person to get along with and talk to. I had a handful of people that asked me for her contact info, she was so great! She always responded to me right away, and I heard back from her within a day, sometimes quicker! She also had an assistant with her, Emma, and she was sweet as well and kept us on track for the day. Seriously, you will not regret booking Aneesa. Look no further, it will be a waste of time. Aneesa was one of THE best decisions of the day. Worth. Every. Penny.

Thanks for being awesome Aneesa!!!! We can't thank you enough!

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Emma, Cameron, Brittany(me), & Aneesa
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Our wedding was yesterday and we couldn't be happier! We are SO glad we had Aneesa as our day-of coordinator. We honestly could not have done it without her! Our guests went out of their way to say how sweet, organized and "on her game" she was! We got married at Fred Fletcher Park and Sitti restaurant's courtyard in downtown Raleigh. Her and Mackenzie handled all of the set up and coordination of vendors so all we had to do was show up! I didn't check my phone once the whole day. We were so thankful to be able to just live in the moment and know that she would keep everything moving along smoothly. My little sister who was my maid of honor has already called dibs on having her do her own wedding and she's single! Also my Mom texted me saying she didn't know what to do with herself today without Aneesa! haha In all seriousness, having a coordinator is a must and we 100% recommend Harmony Wedding and Events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Reflecting on our wedding, we agree wholeheartedly that hiring Aneesa was the best hiring decision we made with respect to making it the best weekend we ever had. Aneesa provided day-of coordinating, with some incidental coordinating and question answering leading up to our day. Emma was also there day-of. Leading up to the wedding, Aneesa kept communication with us and reminded us of things we honestly didn't think of in working with our vendors. Then, Aneesa ran our rehearsal super smoothly with her trademark upbeat demeanor. That's when the compliments of her from our families and wedding party started! At rehearsal dinner, they were already commenting on how great she was! We cannot say enough about her on the wedding day. She was prompt, got the venue set up in our vision, worked with very little input from my husband and I while we were getting ready, but at the same time, knew when she should check in with us. Our families also helped set up the venue and said that working with her was a pleasure. During the wedding, she kept everything moving along, always with the vibe that we wanted in mind. She already had a great reputation with some vendors! She handled any little hiccups with vendors that came up, and probably handled lots of other things without bringing them to our attention as well! Our wedding was truly so fun and special to us, and Aneesa and Emma played a huge role in that! We cannot thank her enough for her cheerful and positive outlook and attention to detail. We already have and definitely would recommend her to anyone considering a coordinator! Thanks Aneesa!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

We used Harmony weddings for day of coordination and honestly could not have been more pleased! Everything went smoothly and I had absolutely nothing to worry about/do other than get myself ready and relax before the wedding. Members of my family even commented how on the ball Aneesa was, so there was really nothing they could have done better!

Profile Picture Callie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

This is the second time I have had the opportunity to hire Aneesa to plan a wedding reception and receives the highest recommendation and our gratitude! Her assistance to select a caterer was a life-saver when the one my mom hired had to cancel! Aneesa calmly recommended another excellent option, facilitated the face to face consultation to plan the menu (which was delicious!), and oversee the set-up, delivery and cleanup so I could focus on welcoming our guests! The budget we had for our celebration was so respectfully honored and she was able to suggest and help purchase exactly what we needed to make the flowers and decor absolutely perfect! It was very helpful to have her create with us a day-of timeline, asking questions and helping us think through the event so each moment would go smoothly and be stress free! Her day-of coordination was invaluable and I leaned on her calm and confident demeanor during the entire day so I was not anxious and was 100 percent "present" for this special occasion! This is truly a gift, to have memories of a lifetime that are about the the fun, love, beauty, and joy of the celebration! Aneesa, you are a treasure! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Harmony Weddings is the best wedding organizer possible. Aneesa is so full of energy and is inherently organized. She has creative ideas and is a delight to work with. She also has lots of connections with musicians, restaurants, rental agencies and others. They think she's so great that they will readily work with you because she is your contact. She is the best, truly.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team are extraordinary. Not only are they affordable, but they work around the clock to make your wedding dreams come true. First off, Aneesa's bubbly personality kept us from being stressed and overwhelmed. She continuously ensured us that everything was okay no matter what obstacles came up. She made us feel comfortable at all times. While Aneesa is very bubbly, she was never a pushover with vendors. She was never afraid to put her foot down if something wasn't right. For brides, this is so important as we don't know what's right and what's not. Aneesa was ready to step in at any moment if I was ever uncomfortable about anything. Second, Aneesa has great relationships with vendors. Vendors themselves have told me personally many times how much they enjoy working with Aneesa. Because of her positive relationships with vendors, they are also very willing to work with you. Third, Aneesa and her team have been booked for many weddings this year. However, not once did I feel neglected by them. When she knew she would not be able to answer calls or texts, she would let me know well in advance so I could also prepare. I called/texted probably a thousand times during our times together and there was never a question too small. Aneesa never showed any kind of annoyance even if I asked a question late at night. Lastly, Aneesa makes it all about you and what you want, AND also helps to stay within your budget. She always gives many choices to choose from, whether it's candles, sparklers, lanterns, etc, so you feel comfortable about what you're spending your money on.

I recommend Aneesa to everyone and anyone who is beginning to plan a wedding.

Profile Picture Diana, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa made our wedding amazing. Her team was so organized and friendly and helpful, and numerous people commented to me about how great they were. The day ran so smoothly, and most importantly, no one was stressed. Even when I forgot my garter at home, her team was able to make one for me (what were the chances?!) and I don’t think anyone even noticed there wasn’t a real one. I didn’t have to think about any of the details, because she kept the wedding moving smoothly. My parents had a friend who went to a wedding recently and remarked it was difficult because they were roughly behind schedule 2 hours by dinner time. I’m so thankful our wedding kept right on schedule, and I know our guests had a great time. My fiance and I were talking earlier about how we seriously could NOT have done the wedding without her.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I appreciated Aneesa's enthusiasm and her willingness to take direction for her team. Aneesa was very helpful via email before the wedding and she was so easy to work with throughout the event. We talked through the layout and schedule for the day ahead of time and she kept everything running smoothly. Her team, especially Kelly, was indispensable. She took initiative and worked tirelessly to do anything that needed to be done. As the mother-of-the-bride, it is hard to imagine not having had Aneesa and her team. My daughter wanted me to be with her as she was getting ready, not worrying about all the details of the day. Aneesa and her team were invaluable to us!

Profile Picture Misty, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Aneesa and her team are fantastic. I went into my wedding day knowing that I was going to be able to relax and just enjoy it, and that's exactly what happened--I had a blast, and so did our guests! I really can't recommend Aneesa more highly--she is knowledgeable and smart, has tons of good ideas, and is completely on top of everything.

Profile Picture Mary Clair, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals