74 Reviews for Harmony Weddings and Events

Cultural (3)
Eco-Friendly (3)
Double Weddings (1)
73 Harmony Weddings and Events Reviews

Aneesa was amazing to work with. She was very quick to respond and always had a solution to whatever problem had arisen. We would wholeheartedly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married. We are so thankful to have found her.

Profile Picture Venu, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa was wonderful to work with, very professional and very knowledgeable. Since my daughter was a resident and did not have the luxury of time we helped coordinate the wedding with Aneesa's help long distance. She was absolutely amazing and communicated very well, intercepted on our behalf when we needed it and was our "Man Friday" coming to the rescue when we overlooked anything. Her team worked extremely well with her and provided outstanding service. I would be absolutely open to speaking with anyone who wants a verbal recommendation about Aneesa and her team. Outstanding! Professional! Responsive!! Flexible and a great value!! Overall a great wedding coordinator.

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Aneesa helped set up tables
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Aneesa suggested this seating
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Sparkler exit Aneesa helped coordinate
Profile Picture Rajee, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This team of wedding planners/coordinators is incredible! My husband and I had two weddings in one weekend - an American style Baha'i wedding Saturday and a traditional South Indian Hindu wedding Sunday. Bethany (with Charla as her assistant) coordinated our Saturday wedding and Aneesa coordinated our Sunday wedding. We really could not have done it without them and are so grateful for everything they did for us! The money we spent on Harmony Weddings was by far the best spent! Both Bethany and Aneesa were so much fun to worked with and they genuinely cared about us and about making our wedding perfect. They truly thought of everything and were great about the little and big things, from catching mistakes we made in our seating chart, to coming up with last minute solutions to problems (like the fact that one of our vendors forgot to deliver the candles that went with the candle holders we rented from them), to getting food and drinks for us throughout the day, to creatively and patiently handling some major schedule changes that happened (with the Indian wedding), and packing up all our things at the end of both weddings. The best part is that they're also so kind and sweet and easy to work with, which is super important quality in someone who you are going to share you're big day with. Seriously, don't think twice about hiring this as your wedding coordinators. You will no regret it!

Profile Picture Debora, 8/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Double Weddings, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Harmony Weddings and Events made our wedding day run SO smoothly. Every meeting we had to discuss details, I left knowing what needed to be done and knowing I had a partner in Bethany who would ensure that every detail was taken care of. These ladies are passionate about what they do and about their clients. They will go above and beyond to make sure that their brides' visions come true. From vendor recommendations to layouts and timelines, Bethany asked every question possible to make sure that she knew exactly how we wanted the day to go! Working with Bethany and Aneesa was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would do it all over again to work with them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa did such a great job serving as my dad-of-coordinator! Even though she was just technically for the "day-of", she was always available to ask questions throughout my wedding planning. She is quick to respond, super friendly, and great at planning! She helped me decide on a floor plan and helped me create a day-of-timeline, both of which were super helpful! My husband and I had such a great wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Also, my guests told me how much they liked Aneesa too! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa was wonderful to work with. She was incredibly professional and well-organized. We used her as a “Day-of” coordinator, and she met with us twice before the wedding to go over every detail. She helped us draw up a floor plan for the reception and even made herself available to answer additional questions. On our special day, she made sure everything flowed smoothly, and she was even prepared when my husband spilled tea on his jacket. We cannot recommend Aneesa highly enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa is amazing. Though she wasn't available for my wedding date, she helped me immensely with venue selection, vendor selection, budgeting, wedding timeline, etc. I would highly recommend Aneesa for any planning services. She is super knowledgeable about weddings and the local area. And she is extremely responsive. And somehow still very affordable!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Don't let you or your wife fret about wedding details, Ellie is here to save the day! We hired Ellie as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we ever made (next to marrying each other). She locked it down for us on the day of our wedding when things could've gone crazy. Between staying on top of vendors, interacting with hotel staff, coordinating our rehearsal, setting up our name tags and wedding favors, and generally making sure things were where they needed to be when the need to be there, I could have sworn it was Wonder Woman out there. She is incredibly personable, organized, and fun, and took ALL of the stress out of our big day : ) Harmony Weddings and Events has flexible pricing so you only pay for what you need, which was awesome! 10/10 recommend but make sure you ask for Ellie!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

We are very grateful for the professionalism, expertise, experience, and management of an important event in our lives, our 25th wedding anniversary! The exceptional care, attention to detail, and genuine enthusiasm that we received from Bethany Degro made the planning and preparations feel less stressful and more enjoyable. She listened and helped fulfill the vision for our celebration to be beautiful, charming, and memorable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, The Butlers

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Aneesa and her team was by far the best money I spent on my wedding day! She is amazingly afforable, helpful, responsive, and absolutely adorable. We chose to hire her for day-of coordination, but through out the whole planning process she answered my many emails about anything wedding related quickly and was so helpful. She took over when it came time to communicate with vendors about final details. This is something I thought I could have done myself but it would have been so stressful, and Aneesa knew exactly what to do, and had even worked with most of my vendors before. My bridal party has raved about her, saying that all day they knew exactly what was going on and where they should be but that she was never over bearing or bossy, just sweet and helpful. She was also the one to set up our decor for the day since my husband and I were super busy, and she brought our vision to life better than we could have imagined. During the dancing, she was quietly attentive and all I had to do was scan the room to catch her eye any time I needed her. I can not imagine my day without her!

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our wedding was absolutely phenomenal and it was a lot to do with Harmony Weddings Coordinating Services! They were constantly on top of things, helped in any way possible, and made sure the whole day ran so smoothly. Aneesa was fantastic throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the wedding! I had so many people want Aneesa and the others of Harmony Weddings to coordinate their wedding! You can’t ask for a better wedding coordinating service than you will get with Harmony Weddings (and a even bigger shoutout to Aneesa)!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding is coming up in May and I found Aneesa and Nathan Glines on this website! They have been super helpful and super sweet through this whole process! I couldn't of picked a better venue and better people to work with! Thank ya'll so much!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Non-Religious

Harmony Weddings and Events (specifically Aneesa) was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, she was only a call, text or email away. She is professional, but we also felt so lucky to make a friend in her during this process. She is so energetic, kind hearted and so talented in what she does. She made us feel at ease during rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day. She went above and beyond for my husband and I on our wedding day. Not only that, she made sure all of our family and friends were taken care of. We had so many complements about how everything turned out-much of this is owed to Aneesa. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Harmony Weddings and Events for making our wedding day an absolute dream come true!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I originally booked with Aneesa and Nathan because of the venue they hope to one day have set up! They found us an amazing alternate venue and responded to my every text, email and phone call through the whole process! Aneesa went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and ready for the day of! Every one of my guests commented on how amazing she was! Thank you Aneesa for EVERYTHING!!

Profile Picture Devan, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me tell you how amazing Anessa is! I booked her earlier this year for my wedding that was initially planned for next year. And due to unforeseen circumstances will no longer be happening. I still would like to let you guys know how amazing she has been through the whole process. The amount of care and attention she has given me has been out of this world! From the moment I met her I knew she was going to understand my vision and what I wanted for my big day. Though our plans have changed I will definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a phenomenal wedding planner and I look forward to being able to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Khea, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter was married at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills in Pittsboro , North Carolina, April 2018. As the mother- of the- bride my stress level was lowered so much after meeting , discussing and planning the wedding with Aneesa. She has a very warm friendly personality and is was very apparent to me early in the planning process that she had professional experience with wonderful ideas and suggestions yet she never tried to impose her ideas . We discussed what we wanted and then she made sure it was all carried out in a very professional efficient manner. Our plan became her plan and I loved that she developed a timeline and for the event and we never had to worry about what to do next. She kept the event organized and flowing in a timely manner . As the bride's mother I could just enjoy the entire celebration knowing Aneesa was directing the wedding ! She also answered all my emails in a very prompt timely manner as well. She was on top of all of it and that was such a relief. I would certainly have Aneesa coordinate and organize any event !
She is wonderful and has so much experience in the wedding planning industry. You can not go wrong with Aneesa! Her experience and knowledge was a gift to our family during this special celebration. She represents the wedding coordinator industry very very well.

Profile Picture Tammy , 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa was an absolute ray of sunshine! She anticipated everything and managed the day of coordination so flawlessly. My only regret is not hiring her to help with more. She's seriously the best!

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank Aneesa Glines enough for all she did to make our daughter's wedding so spectacular. Her superb organization, incredible wedding knowledge, and her infectious smile made the whole event run so smoothly. From the very beginning planning several months ago, until the big day she was always available for questions with prompt responses and great advice. At the reception, several people commented on how wonderful she was. Near the end of the reception, while we were all having the time of our lives she packed up all the gifts, pictures, and extra wedding props and even put them in our car! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator she's the one to choose. Thanks again for all you did for us.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa did an amazing job as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding! Originally we thought we didn't need a Day of Coordinator, but boy were we wrong! Aneesa helped us out in so many ways and we can't stop talking about how grateful we are that we had her! She was so friendly and easy to work with. She worked hard to understand our vision for our wedding and asked lots of helpful questions along the way. She made a detailed timeline for our us and made sure to keep us on track the day of. She did everything from having folks in position for photos, to lining the bridal party up for the entrance, to hiding my comfy shoes under the sweetheart table and so much more! I can't imagine our wedding running smoothly without her! I would highly recommend Aneesa to any future brides! You will be so happy to have her! She brought so much peace of mind to my parents, my now husband and me! We are so grateful!

Profile Picture Haley, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Aneesa's "same month" services were so helpful for keeping our wedding on track, especially the day of. Every small thing that we were too busy for was taken care of, and we had a pretty complicated "flip" between our ceremony and reception, that she made flawless

Profile Picture Adrian, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin?! Aneesa of Harmony Weddings and Events is absolutely amazing! She listens to your needs and is such a professional in executing anything that needs to be done. We hired Aneesa to help us with day-of-coordination for our wedding and we are so glad that we did. She ensured that everything on our schedule happened on time and without a hitch. It truly gave us peace of mind having her there. We didn't have to worry about anything at all and were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding day! We cannot recommend her enough!

Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our ceremony decorations set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - Our dessert table set up by Aneesa
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - She even helped with by bustle!
Photo for Harmony Weddings and Events Review - With us every step of the way.
Profile Picture Natasha, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My goodness, I don't even know where to begin. Hiring Aneesa as our day-of-coordinator was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. I can confidently say that our wedding day would not nearly have been as stress-free, fun, and perfect without Aneesa taking care of all the little details. She was a BEAST and I am so eternally grateful to her for all the little and big things she took care of for us. If you have any doubt at all if you need a day-of-coordinator, trust me: you do and there's no one better than Aneesa for the job. She's not only extremely thorough, organized and professional, but she's also always got a huge smile on her face and a winning personality to match. It's just the kind of positive energy you want on your wedding day. If she was ever stressed, she never showed it and I swear having her around made me infinitely less stressed - I didn't have to worry about a THING on our wedding day thanks to her being on top of everything. Even our guests were telling us how awesome she was. Aneesa, thank you so much for giving us the most perfect wedding :) I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Deepti, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team were wonderful and really made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our day! It was great having someone we could count on to see out our vision and help where we needed more vision during the planning process. Aneesa is such a positive and energetic force and my whole family loved her. I can't imagine a better event planner. I also loved that she had a partial planning option as I was able to have fun planning some of the event and she was able to take care of some items when I got overwhelmed or needed more info. Harmony Weddings and Events is an outstanding event planning company to work with.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Aneesa and her team did an amazing job helping my husband and I plan our wedding. They always responded quickly to our emails/texts/calls and were very honest and knowledgeable. I was not the easiest bride to work with. I had a lot of anxiety, too many ideas/directions, and was very naive about the wedding industry. Aneesa provided warmth and support through all of my meltdowns and idea changes. She also helped me research and scout out the best vendor options for our price point. I absolutely could not have planned this wedding without her. She gladly went to every appointment I asked her to, including a trip to Greensboro to meet with our caterer. She was a strong advocate for us when we had a few mishaps during planning, helped mediate an issue with a vendor, and dealt with the nitty gritty details in contracts so that we didn't have to.

Shortly before our wedding, we met with Aneesa and Emma (who is also amazing!) to go over every single detail of the day to make sure everything went perfectly. It really helped set our minds at ease that we had everything covered and that we were all on the same page. On our wedding day, she and her team set up the venue exactly as we had planned, and it looked better than I could have imagined. During the event, she was at my side every time I needed anything, kept me fed and hydrated, and was an absolutely calming presence. Because of her, we were able to keep to our schedule and make sure that no one/nothing was left out of our timeline.

We owe the success of our wedding to Harmony Weddings, and I would recommend them to a friend without hesitation.

Profile Picture aimee, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals