Ivey Artistry

Raleigh, NC View map

My goal and passion is to make my brides look and feel beautiful on their big day. Bridal makeup is my speciality and it is rewarding for me to be apart of such a timeless event. I am skilled in many different application techniques and I am able to accommodate any needs you may have. Makeup is an art that is meant to enhance and define existing beauty, it has always been a love of mine and I have no limitations to my creativity. Creating the perfect look that not only showcases natural beauty but also allows you to feel comfortable and confident in your own skin is my ultimate goal. I take pride and dedication to my work.

Pictures last a lifetime and all makeup used is photo friendly and will last all day and night so you can enjoy being flawless in every special moment.

Bridal Packages include: Free trials, not only for the bride but also for bridesmaids/mother of the bride/groom, customized false lashes, complimentary lipstick/gloss (bride only) to touch up with through out the day/night, and I travel to the location of your choice.

*Rates vary depending upon the total number of people in the bridal party

For more information, photos, and more reviews please visit my website below:

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Lisa Married on 07/24/2015
    Jeanette did an amazing job on the make up for my wedding! When I went for my trial, I showed her a few pictures of the type of style I was going for and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. She is very knowledgable about skin care and products. I even went out and bought some of what she used that day. It didn't even feel like I had make up on. She is very quick to respond and very flexible.... Always getting back to me and answering my texts almost instantly. We are still getting complements from our wedding guests and others that are viewing our pictures. All the girls (6 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law) were very happy. My mom, who was not even going to have her make-up done, loved how she looked! Thank you, Jeanette, for being a part of our special day!
    Rabiah Married on 02/28/2015
    Jeanette, is awesome, she made my sisters, mom, and I look beautiful. I have recommended her to a few friends and will continue to do so. I've had a few makeup trials that we're ok...but when I met Jeanette that trial was by far the best. She's professional, helpful, flexible, and definitely worth the price.

On top of everything....you aren't obligated to provide any makeup of your own. 5 out 5 rating well deserved .
    Anna Married on 06/20/2014
    Jeanette is awesome! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding and made me look beautiful! Jeanette has an awesome personality and was so fun to have around my wedding day. She is also very prompt and reliable. She's the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

8480 Honeycutt Road – Suite 110 Raleigh, NC, 27615
9192802691
Location of (Ivey Artistry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding