Wilmington, DE 19810 Map · Phone number

About Ivey Artistry

My goal and passion is to make my brides look and feel beautiful on their big day. Bridal makeup is my speciality and it is rewarding for me to be apart of such a timeless event. I am skilled in many different application techniques and I am able to accommodate any needs you may have. Makeup is an art that is meant to enhance and define existing beauty, it has always been a love of mine and I have no limitations to my creativity. Creating the perfect look that not only showcases natural beauty but also allows you to feel comfortable and confident in your own skin is my ultimate goal. I take pride and dedication to my work.

Pictures last a lifetime and all makeup used is photo friendly and will last all day and night so you can enjoy being flawless in every special moment.

Bridal Packages include: Free trials, not only for the bride but also for bridesmaids/mother of the bride/groom, customized false lashes, complimentary lipstick/gloss (bride only) to touch up with through out the day/night, and I travel to the location of your choice.

*Rates vary depending upon the total number of people in the bridal party

For more information, photos, and more reviews please visit my website below:

Lauren
Lauren
roma

20 Reviews for Ivey Artistry

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Jeanette did an amazing job on the make up for my wedding! When I went for my trial, I showed her a few pictures of the type of style I was going for and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. She is very knowledgable about skin care and products. I even went out and bought some of what she used that day. It didn't even feel like I had make up on. She is very quick to respond and very flexible.... Always getting back to me and answering my texts almost instantly. We are still getting complements from our wedding guests and others that are viewing our pictures. All the girls (6 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law) were very happy. My mom, who was not even going to have her make-up done, loved how she looked! Thank you, Jeanette, for being a part of our special day!

rabiah · Married on 02/28/2015

Jeanette, is awesome, she made my sisters, mom, and I look beautiful. I have recommended her to a few friends and will continue to do so. I've had a few makeup trials that we're ok...but when I met Jeanette that trial was by far the best. She's professional, helpful, flexible, and definitely worth the price.

On top of everything....you aren't obligated to provide any makeup of your own. 5 out 5 rating well deserved .

Anna · Married on 06/20/2014

Jeanette is awesome! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding and made me look beautiful! Jeanette has an awesome personality and was so fun to have around my wedding day. She is also very prompt and reliable. She's the best!

Ivey Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20