Michelle Elyse Photography

Raleigh, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

MICHELLE ELYSE PHOTOGRAPHY | FINE ART DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | CENTRALLY LOCATED ON EAST COAST

Michelle Elyse Photography is a fine art destination wedding photography company serving the east coast as well as domestic and international locations. Photographer Shelley is a free-spirit who is passionate about capturing the love and joy of a wedding day, whether it be an intimate elopement or a big luxurious affair. She has worked as a professional photographer for over eight years, and her work has taken her all over the world. Shelley lives life to the fullest with kindness and honesty and believes this is displayed through her photos. Her style is genuine and natural; she guides couples to interact and have fun, preferring to capture real and honest moments rather than posed shots. She hopes her photos allow you to look back on your wedding and not only to see the beauty of the day but the excitement and memories that you shared as newlyweds with your guests.

Michelle Elyse Photography would love you to get in touch to let them know everything about your big plans. Shelley is available to photograph weddings both locally and overseas. Wedding photography services available include:

• High-resolution digital images
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Prints, negatives, albums, and canvases
  • Liability insurance
  • Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir photography
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Chandler
    Chandler E. Married on 10/02/2021

Stop your search - you've found the best photographer!

I could go on and on about how amazing it is to work with Shelley! She took two people who do not like having their photo taken into the most relaxed, photogenic pair. We could not believe our eyes when she shared the sneak peek photos - they were GORGEOUS! Her aesthetic is unmatched and the photos capture the aura of the day. She has an amazing ability to capture the most genuine, candid photos and there was not a single moment when things felt forced or posed. Every expectation was exceeded in every way!!! Thank you so much, Shelley!

Michelle Elyse Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so so much Chandler!!! It is always my goal not only to make sure that people feel beautiful, but to also make sure that people have fun and enjoy genuine, natural moments on the wedding day. I am just so happy to know that it was all the above for you! ~Shelley
  • Leanna
    Leanna M. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing to work with!

Shelley was amazing! Prior to the event date she sent over a helpful timeline to let us know when the best time would be to take pictures based on the sunset. Throughout the day, we never felt pestered to go take pictures. She was great at capturing natural and candid moments, but would offer helpful tips for posing to make the pictures look great. She was so much fun too! I think at one point in the night she joined in on the dance circle we had going! She also was very quick at getting us previews. I think we had them less than a week after the wedding and they blew us away!! The photos are absolutely stunning!!
    We also booked her for our engagement shoot that we did in the mountains of North Carolina. That day was super foggy with not much visibility, but she worked her magic and got some incredibly moody, romantic shots of us.

Michelle Elyse Photography's reply:

Oh Leanna, thank you so so very much for your glowing review! I'm so glad that you have enjoyed your photos and I'm so happy to hear that you were happy to enjoy the day fully as I captured it for you. And yes- I most definitely could not resist joining in on that dance circle as I was taking pictures and listening to your epic band! :)
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 06/26/2021

Most amazing photographer

Shelley is the most amazing photographer - from her beautiful aesthetic depicted in her photographs to her kind and calming personality. She made us feeling confident and beautiful throughout our wedding day! We even had the opportunity to do a day -after photo shoot without the nerves and stress of the day (these were my absolute favorites). I can’t say enough incredible things about Shelley! She will travel long and far for your destination wedding. I’m so honored and grateful that she was our photographer! Each photograph is authentic, natural, genuine and beautiful. Shelley truly captured the essence of the day in each of our photographs. We will cherish our photos forever.

Michelle Elyse Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much Katie for your sweet and lovely review!!! It was truly a joy being able to travel up to Delaware to capture your wedding and experience the magic of your beautiful day on the beach. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

42 photos · 10/24/2020
  • Ruthanne & Josh
    90 photos · 09/22/2018

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Shelley is a phenomenal photographer, and a pleasure to work with. She knows her business, and manages to get great photos without being intrusive.

Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant Katherine Edwards, Interfaith Officiant Wedding Officiants

Josh and Shelley's work speaks for itself, but add to this that they are both kind, funny, and professional on the wedding day. A pleasure to work with and I confidently recommend them to all my couples seeking a photographer!

Weddings by Heidi Weddings by Heidi Wedding Officiants

Josh and Shelley are the perfect team! They get the most amazing shots and are totally fun and friendly to work with. They both took the time to greet me and were polite in asking if I had any rules about taking photos during the ceremony. It is very clear they are passionate about their work and are true professionals. I highly recommend them and loved working with them!

Raleigh, 27604
Location of (Michelle Elyse Photography)
1304 Hoke Landing Lane Raleigh, NC, 27603

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding