About Weddings by Heidi

Connecting with Couples to Create Personal and Heartfelt Ceremonies

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am a Ordained United Church of Christ Minister who has been helping couples tie the knot since 2008. My style is warm and friendly, yet professional. Whether traditional or non-religious, spiritual or eclectic, I will work with you to design a ceremony that is personal and reflects your values, beliefs, and personalities. I want you to love your ceremony!

Your wedding day should be the best day of your life! I will work to make this happen and help you feel at ease on your big day. Preparing for a wedding is an intimate, joyful time but can also be stressful! One of my specialties is being a calming presence to you and your fiance before and on your big day. We will become a team and work together to make your wedding the most memorable day of your life!  Plus, after our meeting(s), email consults, and rehearsal the day before, you will feel confident that your ceremony is everything you dreamed it would be! Counseling is a great option, but not required.

I book up quickly, so do schedule your free consultation ASAP! My cell is (919) 357-4148, and email is heidigessner@gmail.com, so call, email, text, or message me today for your free consultation.

Cheers!

Civil Union (1)
Catholic (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Baptist (1)

Where do we begin? From the moment we met with Heidi we fell in love with her personality and her spirit. Being an LGBT couple it was difficult to find an officiant who would agreed to marry us. Heidi's exact words to us were "God created love" and from that moment we were convinced she was the one. She performed our pre-marital counseling, which was very helpful and gave us the reassurance we needed that things would be okay. She walked us through our entire ceremony from start to finish and even assisted us with our rehearsal the night before. We could not have chosen a better officiant and we cannot wait to visit her in the future to keep us on the right track in our marriage. Simpy put, HEIDI IS AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture L'Erin & Sha'Quitta, 7/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Heidi was phenomenal. Met with us early on in the process to get to know us and was able to craft a ceremony that was personal. She delivered a beautiful ceremony on our wedding day. She was also always professional, responded to our emails promptly, was well-organized, and fun to work with. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Weddings by Heidi FAQ

Languages
English
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Heidi is captivating and fun while she showers her couples with wisdom and love. Eloquent and versatile, I recommend Heidi as a professional officiant in the industry.

Heidi was wonderful to work with. She is warm and friendly, and also very professional. We photographed an outdoor wedding with her this fall and were very impressed. The ceremony was just lovely.

Heidi and I worked together at a wedding at the WRAL Azalea Gardens, as well as, an indoor wedding a few years ago. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. She was knowledgeable of how the ceremony would go, she was kind, helpful and extremely professional. I thought she added something extra special to the couple's unique ceremony. I highly recommend her and would work with her again any day!

We loved working with Weddings by Heidi at a wedding we photographed in the Outer Banks. She was professional, kind, and delivered a beautiful ceremony. We would highly recommend working with her!

69 PROS I KNOW

114 Tenure Circle, Durham, NC 27713   See On Map
919-357-4148 (phone)
Weddings by Heidi is a wedding officiant from Durham, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Weddings by Heidi is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Triangle Area wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Non-traditional, customized, Non-religious, specialized weddings.