• Pricing

About FireRose Photography

FireRose Photography is a wedding photography company located in Durham, North Carolina. Owner and photographer Cassie is known for her professionalism, creativity and unique artistic vision. She prides herself on her communication skills and uncomplicated shoots. Clients praise Cassie for her hard work and affordability. FireRose Photography specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional styles of photography.

FireRose Photography offers post-production work on your wedding photos, enhancing your memories with custom graphics, toning and hand-coloring techniques. A list of Cassie's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
The photographer provides a variety of photography items to showcase your wedding photos. Additional items include:

• Albums

FireRose Photography 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/29/2018

Book FireRose!

I am thrilled to have discovered FireRose Photography. Not only did FR meet my wedding photography budget but they were super organized, professional and very accommodating. I never had to worry about a thing when it came to capturing my wedding moments because FR was on top of it. We worked together to build a custom shot list. We even went through detail by detail the wedding timeline and names of everyone involved. My experience with FR was outstanding and I hope I can work with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2018

FireRose Photography's reply:

Thank you, Abby! We loved your Asheville, N.C. castle wedding--beautiful weather and unforgettable memories!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Cassie was AMAZING to work with! She was very organized and professional. We hit it off right from the start. I was the kind of bride with a multi-tab spreadsheet collecting all the details for every aspect. I'm preparation for our first meeting, she sent her a questionnaire to complete so she could be prepared for our meeting and know what was important to me. She was this detail-oriented throughout the entire event, from engagement pictures to the very last picture of the wedding.

The thing that set Cassie apart from the others is that she walks the space where you will take your wedding pictures a few days before at about the same time of day so she can see where the best natural lighting and angles are. This attention to detail and importance on planning puts her in a league of her own!

It ended up raining the day we had planned to take engagement photos and we were in contact the entire day to decide whether we were going to call it and reschedule. This put me at ease that we were in good hands with someone who wanted to make sure we got the pictures we were hoping for.

She arrived early on the wedding day ready to shoot - and o boy - she shot from that point forward! We received over 1000 perfectly edited pictures that I'm so excited about. Each one captures a moment and a memory that we will treasure forever. We opted to not have a videographer and people warned me that we would potentially miss out on capturing the moments without a video. Thanks to Cassie and her magic, I'm confident that we aren't missing out on a video.

Can't thank Cassie enough for her passion, her vision, and great photography skills!

FireRose Photography 8

FireRose Photography Pricing

FireRose Photography Price Rates

FireRose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Heidi Gessner
    Heidi Gessner Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Cassie at two weddings and highly recommend her! She is very warm and friendly and super attentive to her couple. As an officiant, I appreciate her professionalism and flexibility. Her photos capture the couple perfectly--she gets them and it shows!

• Katy Lynn Beauty
    Katy Lynn Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cassie is one of my favorite people to work with! Her energy lights up a room and is contagious. She is incredibly professional and her work is absolutely stunning!

• Caffe Luna
    Caffe Luna Wedding Caterers

Cassie with FireRose Photography is a true professional. She is a pleasure to work with for both vendors & clients alike. Her photos are some of the most beautiful and creative that I've seen. Cassie manages to tailor her photography to reflect the personalities of her clients, while still incorporating elements of her unique artistic vision. Whether it be rain, shine, an ice storm or a hurricane, Cassie will arrive promptly and proceed to capture and create gorgeous photos that you'll treasure for a lifetime.

• Durham, NC 27713 See on map