Durham, Durham, NC 27710 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Willis J Entertainment

Willis J Entertainment is a Wedding DJ service located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. The company is a full-service DJ & Day of Coordination option that has been recognized and awarded for its fantastic services. Willis is the owner, and he brings a positive, worry-free and fun atmosphere to every event he performs at. He is ready to take care of music selection and make sure that any stress you have felt throughout the day of your wedding is relieved as he takes the reins and makes your evening a relaxing time of celebration. Whatever comes, Willis has you covered.

Willis J Entertainment has plenty of music options, equipment and services to make your wedding evening a smooth and fun event. Whatever music genre you prefer, Willis has a wide variety of popular music to work with. He has club, country, electronic, oldies and many more genres of music ready to play. If you don’t know what you want, he will take care of it and play a fantastic selection to keep the night moving. A disco ball, microphones, sound system and uplighting can all be provided. Other DJ services available include:

• Day of Coordination

Willis J Entertainment 1
Willis J Entertainment 2

Taylor · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Unbelievably good!

Willis is the greatest DJ (and probably one of the best people) I've ever met. We can't stop talking about how great our experience with him at our wedding was!
    He did an incredible job of balancing songs we requested with the crazy demands our guests were making at his table, while also keeping everyone on their feet for hours! The music was so good the bartender even made an appearance on the dance floor. He made everything so personal, so much so that many of my friends thought we had known him for years. He so was so kind and funny in every interaction we had. Hire Willis!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • F

Nicole Popovich · Married on 11/09/2019

You need to hire DJ Willis for your event!

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough good thing about Wills. There's a good reason he has such great reviews - he was fantastic! From our very first phone call I knew he was the right person for us. He was super friendly but very professional, never over the top but always fun, and the best part is that he really seemed to "get me" and understand my music tastes. I was excited to have him at the wedding because he instantly felt like a friend, and one that I know had my back. And the one thing guest consistently said after the wedding was "Your DJ was the BEST!". Yep, he sure is!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Willis J Entertainment Pricing

Willis J Entertainment Price Rates

Willis J Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 975.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Uplighting

• FireRose Photography
    FireRose Photography Wedding Photographers

A fantastic professional with a killer MC personality. Willis is highly recommended among vendors because we all want to work with him. The party maintains its flow and continuity with Willis behind the mic, not to mention the music is always fresh!! You won't be disappointed!

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Willis J Entertainment was just recently hired for a wedding at our venue. We now know why, he was a pleasure to work with and put on a very smooth event. From the the ceremony down to the end of the reception he was on top of everything. Everyone really enjoyed them self's and appreciated his professionalism. Your welcome back at the farm anytime!

• Walton Photography
    Walton Photography Wedding Photographers

Great DJ to work with. As a wedding photographer I can't get great shots if people aren't full of energy and happy to be at the venue. Willis J Entertainment gets the people going and helped me do my job!

• Durham Durham, North Carolina, 27710 See on map