136 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Caffe Luna

Caffe Luna is an award-winning catering company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The company has been making dreams come true since 1996 by offering full-service catering both on-site and off-site. Caffe Luna is one of the top restaurants in the area and consistently provides a superb dining experience, no matter the occasion.

Cuisine
Caffe Luna is known for serving Italian cuisine with a Tuscan flair. The restaurant boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a main dining room that the sun fills with natural light and three party rooms. The setting provides a perfect location to host and feed guests at. Bar services are available in addition to the catering services and items that are provided. Plated and buffet serving styles are both options couples may choose from. Some dietary needs can be accommodated for, including gluten-free, kosher, no pork, nut-free, vegan and vegetarian.

600x6001457325998430 img0218

Caffe Luna 5
Caffe Luna 6
Caffe Luna 7

Kony C · Married on 03/10/2019

Caffe Luna is the best place to have a wedding

I have to start by saying that I looked at a bunch of options, and some places had a great location but limited catering, others had good catering but not the best location, until I realized that I'm going about it all wrong and I need to have my wedding at a restaurant. That's when I called Caffe Luna and from the get go the pricing was great, the owner was so responsive and accommodating, and I finally felt that I had found the perfect place for me.

Now, I have to mention Darcey. SHE. IS. ABSOLUTELY. AMAZING. She was so responsive, answered all my questions promptly, knew so much about weddings, and was so organized and helpful that I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. I didn't even need a wedding coordinator because between her and me, we were able to execute everything to a T. Thank you so much.

Next comes the location, and honestly Caffe Luna is so beautiful that you really don't need to even decorate it that much.

The food was absolutely delicious - some guests told me it was better than the food they had at their own wedding. They had so much variety in the buffet, there was an adequate amount of food for everyone, and they even made accomodations for gluten free guests. I'm a vegetarian myself and still found that the menu was not limiting in any way whatsoever. For me the most important thing was that the food should be good, and the guests should have enough of it, and these two things were true for Caffe Luna. We also got so many boxes of leftovers - it is well appreciated. Plus, let's not forget the unlimited drinks!

Finally, the staff at Caffe Luna were excellent and helped setup everything, cleanup afterwards and were so sweet to me the entire time - even when initially I was a little frazzled by everything. I want to thank the entire staff again for making it the best day of my life and for everything going so smoothly!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend Caffe Luna! Darcey was wonderful to work with - very responsive and accommodating. Having the 20 or so years of experience coordinating numerous weddings, Darcey has it down pat. She knows what works, what hasn't worked well in the past, how to plan out the timeline for the event to make it flow smoothly, and provided great recommendations for vendors.

The venue is so nicely decorated that it requires little in additional decor aside from centerpieces, which helps save some cost. And I literally can't explain how amazing and plentiful the food is! Everyone had rave reviews for the food, including us as b&g. The beer and wine options were also wonderful and we had it on our budget to offer an additional few wines and local microbrewery options.

Absolutely amazing evening and I can't say enough great things about Caffe Luna!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Caffe Luna FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Weddings at Caffe Luna are easy to coordinate, thanks to their wonderful team! It's a beautiful venue, tasty food, and their staff is super helpful and accommodating.

• Stylus S.E.
    Stylus S.E. Wedding DJs

Darcy and her team over at Caffe Luna do a great job. Always a pleasure working with them. And the food..... delicious! If you are looking to have your ceremony or reception in an authentic Italian setting that has great food with a Tuscan flare, this is the place for you.

• La Rue Events
    La Rue Events Wedding Planners

From the minute I walked through the doors, I was greeted with warm faces, undivided help wherever and whenever needed. This exuded southern hospitality to the fullest! Guests of the wedding couldn’t stop raving about the food! During. My clients day certainly wouldn’t have been as memorable without your expertise and wonderful customer service shared at Caffe Luna. I highly recommend them!

• 136 E Hargett St Raleigh, North Carolina, 27601 See on map