Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number

About Triangle Catering

Triangle Catering is a full service catering & event planning company serving North Carolina.

When Triangle Catering launched its business as personal chefs in 1991, we wanted to provide working families and professionals with more than a great meal. We wanted to make their lives simpler and better—through culinary services that were responsive to their individual needs and lifestyles.

Once we expanded into catering services, our vision remained the same: to focus on our clients as individuals—taking their dream, adding our vision and creating unforgettable events.

Follow Triangle Catering on

1 User photo

Triangle Catering 1
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2019

The most delicious food with amazing service!

I cannot gush enough about how perfect our wedding was! Choosing The Cotton Room, run by Triangle Catering Hospitality Group, as our venue was the best decision we could have made. From the beginning the staff was highly professional. They worked around our crazy work schedules to set up a tour and gave us a generous amount of time to decide whether to book with them. As soon as we decided to have our wedding there, we were assigned a coordinator and granted access to their online software called Base Camp, which was super convenient for organizing all our documents (vendor agreements, itineraries, contracts, etc), as well as having discussions between us and our coordinator about various planning details, both big and small. I could easily upload pictures to convey my vision, and see updates to all our wedding details in real time. We also got their preferred vendor list, most of whom we used since they were so familiar with the space and so highly recommended on multiple wedding sites.

We were SO lucky to have Heather from The Cotton Room as our coordinator! From the beginning she set our minds at ease by letting us know she was there to help us communicate with all the vendors and stay organized in the planning process. She was also there on our wedding day from start to finish. She worked SO hard. She always returned my messages on email or Base Camp promptly. She advocated on our behalf to make sure we were able to get the lighting options we wanted and get as many food options as possible under our package. She was thorough in working with me on the timeline for the rehearsal and wedding day. She oversaw the set-up of all our decorations (which turned out exactly as I had dreamed), as well as packing everything up at the end of the night. Throughout the day she checked in with me regularly to make sure I had everything I needed and was feeling good. She even took charge of bustling my dress! As a result my (now) husband and I, and our families, were able to just relax and enjoy the day. Most of all, throughout the whole process Heather was upbeat and genuinely excited for us! She has a bubbly personality that kept everyone calm and focused on the important things- spending time with each other!

Besides the excellent care we received from the staff at The Cotton Room, I want to mention how gorgeous the venue is! Floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick, and vaulted ceilings give it a feel of rustic elegance. The bride and groom suites were awesome as well! We each had our own suite attendants who ensured we had plenty of snacks and drinks getting ready that morning. The bridal suite is especially comfortable, with essentially an entire salon space in the back, a kitchenette, a bathroom with all the toiletry essentials provided, and a nice front room with tons of natural light for those pictures with your mom/bridesmaids helping you with your dress.

We also had a ton of fun with Triangle Catering’s tastings. They do open houses at The Cotton Room rather than individual tastings, which are essentially whole weddings without anyone getting married. We got a chance to go to three of them, with our families, and try a ton of different food options from the menu, as well as see the room decorated in different ways. The bar tasting was amazing too. We got to try all different wines and cocktails and they gave us a bunch of appetizers to have with them- basically a great date night! We are really into local craft beer and they were able to get exactly the options we wanted.

All of the food at the wedding was delicious! Our guests raved and we were able to find a good balance to satisfy many different tastes, including those who were vegetarian/vegan and those with gluten intolerance. We actually got to eat as well, as they made up special plates of everything for the bride and groom.

I know this is a long review but I didn’t want to leave anything out. Again, I cannot say enough how special our wedding was! Having it at The Cotton Room contributed to making it a great experience, not just that day but in the whole year leading up to it!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Emilie · event on 08/01/2015

Triangle Catering is the best caterer! They have great food, options, and most importantly excellent customer service!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Adrienne · event on 12/17/2013

We are based in DC and had a event catered by Triangle at ITRE. They did a splendid job working with the last minute changes we had and Robin is so personable! If we had another event in Raleigh, I would not hesitate to use them. Thank you.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Triangle Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• The Royal Banquet & Conference Center
    The Royal Banquet & Conference Center Banquet Halls

Select a favorite in the Triangle for all your catering needs! We love when they serve at The Royal! Great company to work with and yummy food selections!

• Gina McLean Photography
    Gina McLean Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome! They catered MY wedding, and it was everything I hoped for.

• All Around Raleigh DJ Company
    All Around Raleigh DJ Company Wedding DJs

I work with caterers all the time and Triangle Catering's food and service is as good or better than any others that I've seen. They are good people too!

• Raleigh, 27609 See on map