This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Drinks
Table setting and decorations
Cake
Food quality and taste

On WeddingWire since 2017

13 Tacos (a/k/a 13 Tacos & Taps or The 13th Taco) is a unique wedding caterer servicing the beautiful Raleigh and Durham regions of North Carolina. Chef J. “David” Peraza, with his wife Marilyn, manage a crew of team members that take their Mexican Fusion & Authentic Mexican cuisine on the road as well as offer services from the engagement party to the rehearsal dinner to the reception in their N. Raleigh location. 13 Tacos will be there to bring you their delectable dishes, and bring smiles along the way. Their food has won numerous awards over the years, and they're ready to win you over next. You'll be the hit of the wedding season.

From plated to buffet catering at their venue or one of your choosing, 13 Tacos is there to help. However, if you're looking for the hottest new “casual” wedding trend, 13 Tacos offers food truck service, in which they bring their mobile food unit to your special day. From delivery to setup and cleanup, 13 Tacos is a full-service caterer that goes above and beyond expectations. Other services they offer include:

Cake cutting
Buffet
Family style
Stations
Plated
Dessert
Bar Tending

Cuisine
If you couldn't tell from the name, 13 Tacos is for taco connoisseurs featuring taco fusion, however, they provide world-class Mexican cuisine as well as complete traditional or fusion taco and fajita bars. The styles of cuisine they offer include:

Mexican (taco-fusion & traditional)
Authentic World Class Mexican
American & More
See our website for most Popular Menu Options and Pricing

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$23.95

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$23

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$12

Delivery
Set Up
Cake Cutting
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Seafood
Southern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

99% Recommended by couples

N
Nancy E. Sent on 09/11/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Seamless, perfection!! Wonderful food and people :)

My wedding was outside and in the summer. I really wanted upscale Mexican since that’s my husband’s favorite. Chef Jose, Marilyn and staff were so precessional and easy to work with pre planning and day-of wedding. The taste, quality and portions were perfectly on point!! The food was so fresh, dips and salad were kept cool even outside in 80 plus degree weather. I don’t know how they managed that part but they did! My guests were so complimentary about the food, Chef and staff. We will forever be grateful for all the care, consideration and attention they put into making my wedding day extra special and memorable for all :).
Kelly
Kelly Z. Sent on 01/02/2022

13th Taco is the best!

We used 13th Taco for our wedding in October. We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding from 2020 due to covid and 13th Taco was so helpful through that whole process! Working with 13th Taco was just a delight. Their food is beyond delicious and they were so accommodating to food allergies and our 2 vegan guests. We highly recommend them!
Jeremy
Jeremy M. Sent on 04/12/2021

Wedding review for 13th Taco and Taps

The 13th Taco and Taps catered our wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. They helped me design a menu that fit my wedding style and budget. Marilyn and Chef even helped me design a signature cocktail for my guests. They and their entire team were the embodiment of professionalism and one of the easiest vendors to work with. This was incredibly important to us as our wedding occurred in the Fall of 2020 during the height of the pandemic. The food was wonderful and fresh and many guests complimented the menu. Sincere thanks and appreciation to Marilyn and Chef for making our wedding day special and filled with love, health, and delicious food. In closing, I give 13th Taco and Taps my highest recommendation for any catered event, particularly weddings.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding