We want to help you #SAVEYOURWEDDING
Here's the dirty secrets no wedding blog will tell you:
- Your DJ is responsible for 75%-80% of the average wedding reception in North Carolina
- The average couple in NC is only spending 2.6% of their wedding budget on their entertainment
- After the wedding, 99% of couples wish they'd invested more in their entertainment
- Within one week of their wedding, 78% of couples say they would have made their entertainment their highest priority.
Fun, Stylish, Modern
- Marquee DJs & Exclusively Resident Wedding Specialists
- Experienced MCs & Event Directors
- Unbelievable Skills Create Unique Weddings
- Full Service - So You Can RELAX and ENJOY your Wedding
- Online Planning Tools - You can plan your wedding without putting on shoes!
LISTEN TO LIVE MIXES: https://stylusweddings.com/stylus-dj-mixes
Stylus Residencies Include:
Cornerstone Tavern, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Alchemy, Still Life, City Bar, London Bridge, Capital City Tavern, Milk Bar, Mojito, Chemistry, Pravda, Solas, Mosaic, Noir, Black Flower, Little City, Virgil's, Architect, The Village, Pine State Public House, Parliament, the Longbranch, City Limits and more.
For your custom proposal - just fill out the CONTACT FORM: https://stylusweddings.com/contact
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
125 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements6 Endorsements
We truly enjoy working with Stylus DJ's! They all do a wonderful job and are very easy to work with. They can accommodate absolutely any request and each event is unique. They are creative, punctual, flexible and always professional. We are always happy to see the Stylus team walk through our doors! Highly recommend!
I have known Jason for a while and each time I get to work with Stylus S.E., it is an absolute pleasure. They are professional, easy to work with, and keep a party going! Each time, the dance floor is still packed when it's time to end the night! Everyone associated with the company is amazing but Jason is one of my favorite human beings. He's smart, funny, outgoing, professional and all just a nice person. I highly recommend!
I had the pleasure to work with Eric at a wedding in May. He was so professional and easy going. He immediately checked in with me upon his arrival and was flexible when the timeline needed to be tweaked a bit. Eric brought the party that night. You know it's a great party when even the great-grandmother was on the dance floor! I look forward to working with Stylus SE in the future.