Stylus S.E. Reviews

109 | Holly Springs, NC

109 Reviews for Stylus S.E.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2019

3rd DJs the Charm

If you are looking for a great DJ that is reliable and knows what they are doing, look no further. DJ Jason and his team really rocked my wedding. I had the worst of luck with DJs (2 cancelled on me) until I met Jason and his team. I knew I could put all of my trust in them and they delivered. Having a bicultural wedding I was nervous about all guests musical interest being accommodated, but Jason made it happen!! Tons of my guest complimented on how professional he was and how smooth the transitions between ceremony, cocktail hour & introductions were. I highly recommend Stylus S.E!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Sam - I can't begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to help with your wedding day but I have to or we'll be here all night! First up, you and Juan crafted a truly unique event and we were thrilled to be such a big part of it - your personalities and style shone through at every stage and the story of your love was something that your dad summarized so succinctly in his toast that I laughed way louder than I meant to - thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and let Juan know that I've been digging since he brought me those tracks :)
  • Malika

Malika Komnick · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ!

Jason Huggins from Stylus S.E. did an amazing job for our wedding! He was also very responsive and planning with his team was easy. He was involved with planning the timeline to make sure the night went smoothly. Jason was easy to work with and did a great job our reading our room to keep our crowd dancing all night! We highly recommend Jason and his team.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Malika & Robert - Thanks so much for inviting us to share in your wedding celebration! I loved that your musical tastes reflected so much of your personalities and guests - and your Mom was so on point with her Bhaarateey songs! I have to give a great deal of credit to your own toasts as well - it's obvious that you have a ton of people who love you and your messages to them (Robert FTW!) to wrap up the toasts were truly from the heart and one of my favorite parts - it's not very often that a couple ends up giving such an inspired response to such an indomitable group :)

Melissa Guido · Married on 10/05/2019

Such a great DJ!

We absolutely loved having Jason from Stylus SE as our DJ. We had seen him a two different weddings previously and knew we had to have him at ours. He's amazing at mixing songs and can really read the room as well. Not only did he help us with music, but he also helped us figure out our timeline and was very professional in terms of set up and communicating with other vendors the day of the wedding. You can really tell that he loves what he does and he made our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Melissa & Sam - your wedding day was truly original - just like the two of you. From your wooded ceremony to the epic rager that followed - it was a unique opportunity for your friends and family to showcase the best of each other and yourselves. I'm so grateful that you invited us to party with you - it was truly epic!

Carly · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ!!!

We hired Jason after hearing multiple reviews from friends that he was hands down the best DJ if you want a good party. That is the vision we had for our wedding--an amazing party, and he definitely delivered. He played songs that kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and made sure to play everything on the list I provided. He was interactive with the guests in the perfect way, everyone was raving about him all night. Jason was our first hire in the wedding process, and we could not have been happier with that decision!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Carly - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. I was truly honored to have helped with your amazing event and was so grateful to have seen you and Dom celebrate your love in style at the Barclay Villa! Please let me know the next time you guys are celebrating and come party with me at the club sometime soon!

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2019

Jason DJ'd for our wedding ceremony and reception and he was absolutely phenomenal! The online portal that Stylus uses for you to submit your wedding timeline, must-play music choices, ceremony music etc. is very professional and extremely helpful! From start to finish Jason was very prompt with correspondence and genuinely cared about what we wanted. Day of, Jason had everyone laughing, dancing and having a great time. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Jason was awesome at reading the crowd and playing music that everyone loved! Everyone still talks about how amazing of a DJ Jason was. As the bride, I really appreciated how well organized Jason was, and how well he followed the timeline we put together so that the reception flowed with ease. When picking a DJ it is important that they not only play good music, but that they are a great emcee as well! Jason is a 5 star in every category! I would highly highly recommend him and Stylus events to any couple getting married, or to anyone hosting a large event!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Caroline & John - yours was easily one of the most amazing wedding experiences any couple, any guest, or any DJ could ask for - largely because you two were so amazing that you were surrounded by people who genuinely adored you and wanted to do everything they could to make your day special ***FIREWORKS ***!!! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and be a part of your special day! I'm thrilled you came to party with me at the club and let me know the next time you want to come out - I'll put your name at the door and you can skip the line!
  • Alex

Alex Bird · Married on 05/17/2019

Can't go wrong with Stylus and Jenni!

Jenni J*Star was incredible for our wedding. She was a great MC and an even better DJ. She did a great job of listening to our requests, but also reading the room and keeping the party going. I highly recommend if you want your wedding to be a fun dance party!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2018

Stylus is SO good

Stylus was recommended to us by our planner (specifically, she said if you like to have fun and you have a dancing crowd, Stylus is one of the best), and the Stylus team did an AWESOME job. Leading up to the wedding, Jason (Stylus owner) was extremely prompt, responsive, and helpful. When I first spoke with him, he spent 45 minutes on the phone with me discussing their work and my fiance and I’s vision for our wedding. And he definitely had better things to be doing (Stylus is killing it). He will talk with you to get your style/taste in music so he can recommend the appropriate DJ. Stylus also has a bunch of planning tools on their website that are super helpful, such as recommended songs for the DJ to play (as well as songs you don’t want played), reception music planner and ceremony music planner. It makes things really easy.

On the day of the wedding, the DJ was the highlight of the reception. He took requests, chatted with guests (and us!) and was great on the mic! He also just looked like he was having an awesome time, which made it really fun. After the wedding, we constantly heard about how great the DJ was. He had everybody dancing and played just the music we were looking for.

I can’t recommend Stylus enough!! You’d be amiss not to retain them for your wedding or any other special event, for that matter!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Gypsy · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent, professional DJ that knows how to deliver!

Jason is incredible on all fronts! He is professional, experienced, well-organized, helpful, and insightful. We hired him for our wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased with his work. He was incredibly patient and helped us muddle through our indecision to create an experience that was tailor made for us. Our guests were thrilled as well, commenting that he was responsive and friendly to the crowd. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who would like a stress-free, reliable, and enjoyable DJ!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Jenni is amazing

What a pleasure it was to work with Stylus for our wedding. Everyone we spoke to was awesome-but we ended up choosing Jenni-and we couldn't be happier!! She was easy to reach, and ask any questions we had for music (and any other wedding advice). We were able to make our wedding super special and very us thanks to the music! Jenni was super fun going and made us feel comfortable whenever we saw her about wedding stuff. We have a new friend in Jenni and love what she does!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding djs in nc? No! Best in the usa!

I have worked weddings and events (as another vendor) with Stylus DJs Eric (Animal), Jason, Jenni and Joseph (Proto) and I finally had the opportunity to hire them for my wedding. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jason and his ability to make my wedding reception and ceremony better than I could have dreamed of. He stuck to my music but adapted to my guests requests even when they asked for Brazilian music. He absolutely killed it and people are still talking about my wedding DJ! Never plan on getting married again but I'd hire Jason and Stylus again over and over and over again for every event that needs music. INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

Jenni was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding Dj or emcee. She was so full of energy and kept the party going. She was able to feel the energy of the room to select what songs should be played next. Working wish Jenni and Stylus as a whole was such a breeze. It made the whole process easy and stress free. The online playlist planner made it so easy to add the songs that we wanted to play but also allowed us to note certain songs that were requested by our guests which were sent back in our RSVP's. Being able to put that note in that there were requested songs ensured that our guests heard "their" songs and Jenni made sure to play those first along with our favorites. Meeting with Jenni was wonderful too. She is so down to earth and very cool and go with the flow. She has an idea of what would look best regarding lighting and what would sound best regarding announcements and flow of the evening. A friend of mine recommended Jenni and Stylus to me when I was searching for a wedding Dj and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free playlist process and a fun wedding Dj!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was our DJ at my 30th bday and he was so amazing that my fiance and I booked him for our wedding next year! He honestly just knows how to fit into any crowd. Jason had an amazing song selection, he worked the crowd (at an appropriate level), and everyone just had a ton of fun. I can't tell you how many compliments I received after the party on my DJ! When I signed my contract with him for our wedding, he had me go to the website and showed me how to register and how to use the website. This is also a super cool feature because it allows you to be really interactive with him so that he can see your style, he can understand the wedding party, etc. Excited for a great time at the wedding next year!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Stylus S.E. is the best DJ group-hands down! We had DJ J-star for our wedding and she was amazing! She has the best personality. She did audio during the wedding ceremony and the DJing for the reception. She is great with the crowd and mixing songs. The only thing I wish was different was that we had more time to party with her DJing! Thank you Jenni for everything!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Made our planning experience so much easier.

Eric was amazing and made our day so much easier. There is enough stress planning a wedding, but the whole Stylus team will go out of their way to help. From the wedding wagon tour when we first got engaged, to customizing our song lists and lighting, everything was perfect. Eric worked with us up until the end, to make sure everything was just as we wanted - even with the last minute changes we had getting married during hurricane Florence!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Jason was our DJ at our Star Wars wedding!! I love how flexible he was through the entire night and event, if the crowd needed raised he raised if we needed to relax he brought it down, if people were walking away or looking bored he’d bring us together with something new! My husband and I aren’t dancers and didn’t plan on being on the floor he kept us there for 3 of the best hours of my life! I would highly recommend Jason or the team, for both DJ and the photo booth! It was clean looking and wasn’t huge and bulky. We got so many compliments on it. It was amazing to take home a thumb drive if all the pictures that night! Thanks again to Jason for making our Star Wars wedding the best!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2018

The wedding was a total hit and Stylus S.E. was a big part of that! They were very professional, responsive and easy to deal with. Did I mention they were AWESOME! They handled everything for us- guiding us in the beginning, the easy planning software they provided, revamping our timeline and finally throwing a stellar party that kept everyone dancing the entire time. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Alyssa , Eric had to run out but I wanted to take a second to let you know the feedback he gave me: You and Christopher had the kind of wedding that had him trying to find the words to describe how much fun it was. You guys designed a phenomenal event and gave Eric everything he needed to create the kind of party you wanted - and from somebody who had to hear about it so much that I wished I could have been there too, congratulations and thanks!

Alexa · Married on 04/28/2018

Jenny was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! She met with us a couple times leading up to our big day and really took the time to get to know our musical tastes and plan for our big day. She expertly coordinated two DJ stations, one at our cocktail hour and one at our reception, and played the perfect songs for each setting. We also had live musicians play a couple songs, and she helped transition from DJ'ed to live music seamlessly. Most of all, she created an unforgettable, fun evening for our family and friends! Thanks, Jenny!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Caitlin · Married on 03/17/2018

Jason is AWESOME!!! We used Jason for both our ceremony and our reception and he was on point with all of the music selections. He listened to what we wanted and made it absolutely perfect. Not only is he professional but he is down to earth and fun and makes the whole process easy. Our guests kept raving about how fun our wedding was and no one wanted to leave the dance floor once the wedding was over. If we could do it all again we would have Jason there again in a heart beat. Highly recommend Stylus for your wedding day, especially if your guests like to party.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Caitlin & Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us - I hope that you're still hearing about how awesome your wedding was (because it was!) and let me know when you want to come party again - I'd love to see you again! I'll put your name at the door and you can skip the line :)

Lillian · Married on 02/24/2018

The moment Jason and I started singing Otis Redding during our first meeting, I knew I had found my wedding DJ. Hiring him was one of the absolute best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding day! Not only did he play awesome music, he was also super fun and involved, and made sure everyone had a blast. So many of our guests have told me how hilarious he was, and one told me that when the Cupid Shuffle came on and one of the groomsman's dads looked a little lost, Jason stepped out of the booth to teach him how to do it! He was also incredibly flexible and capable of rolling with the flow. My aisle song had to be cut short because I think I practically jogged down it once I saw my husband-to-be, so Jason made sure it was played later in the night while we were dancing. When I forgot to tell him that we didn't actually have a cake table because it had to be refrigerated until right before it was cut, he ran to confer with the caterer and get it quickly set up on a cocktail table. He also managed to wrangle our very large, slightly rambunctious fifteen member wedding party, getting them organized for the entrance into the reception. So many of my favorite moments stemmed from the music, half of which he helped us pick out. I honestly can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Jeffrey & Claire - you're the kind of clients we dream we get the chance to work with - dynamic, personable, engaged and FUN! I Loved your wedding and loved getting to know you even more - thanks for inviting me to help make your wedding day so much fun, and I'm glad I stuck around so I could drive your best man and his wife to their Uber who parked on the other side of the park! Can't wait for your anniversary party!

Roberto · Married on 12/29/2017

Had an amazing time. Stylus kept the music, games, and laughter going. Had me dancing in my extremely comfortable Men’s Wearhouse shoes. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Eric was amazing! He did a wonderful job delivering exactly what we were looking for and we had such an amazing time! He also DJ'd my sister's wedding and both were awesome events! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Esther · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you for being a part of our day! Everyone was raving about how funny Jason was, how awesome he was and just how amazing the music was. Jason helped us throw the best wedding ever. we were worried about no one dancing. We are glad it ended up being the opposite. The evening really exceeded our dream wedding day and everyone was talking about how it was the most fun wedding they had been to. Jason had been so awesome throughout the whole process and my husband and I are so lucky to have met you!

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Esther & Collin - I've know Isaac for years from our club days and it was such an honor when he reached out and asked if we could help make your wedding day special - and it turned out to be everything we could have hoped for and more! Not only were you two amazing to be around and luminous in company and conversation, but everyone came to party and help you celebrate!!! And your first dance and parent dances were so good and Isaac's song helped put the cherry on top - and then when Collin hopped on up on the decks and got his DJ on! What a great time and thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience :)

Cara · Married on 10/28/2017

I just have to say that Eric “Animal” Mills was HANDS DOWN the best DJ I have ever listened to. He was the first DJ I have ever had the experience of working with, and I will say with 100% guarantee that I would never use anyone else! He was always quick to respond to emails and questions. He was so helpful to us when we didn’t know what we should do or songs we should play for our daughter’s wedding (the first wedding we have ever planned).....he had so many great suggestions and helpful advice. He was so wonderful during this whole process. And when it came down to the day of.....he was absolutely awesome! He had our crowd laughing and really had them engaged. The dance floor was always full of people dancing and laughing. He was so funny and professional. He really and truly made my daughter and her new husband’s night so special. Every single person I talked to after the wedding told me how awesome the DJ was! He really was the best! If you are looking for a DJ, I would recommend Stylus SE and Eric Mills over anyone else!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Corinne · Married on 10/21/2017

When my mom reached out to Jason at the very beginning of our planning phase, we knew Stylus DJs would be a fabulous company with which to work. We want to thank Jenni and Jason for the initial meeting I had with them: going over the flow of our event, giving advice about choosing songs/activities throughout the evening, and setting us up for successful playlist planning. The online planners were a great help, streamlining everything and keeping my husband and I on the same page with our DJ, Jenni, up until the evening of our wedding.

Jenni sourced a few obscure songs we requested for the processional and the Mother-Son dance. She took our requests to build cocktail and dinner playlists that included the Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Eagles, Tom Petty, and String Cheese Incident; but she also brought in some more classic wedding sounds like Frank Sinatra and the like. She did a great job emceeing our event and kept the dance floor going strong all night long with great dance music from Earth, Wind, & Fire and Prince to Travis Porter and Chris Brown. We, and our guests, truly had a blast!

We will recommend Jenni and Stylus to our friends with upcoming weddings to plan and we plan to continue to check out Jenni and Jason in the Raleigh night life scene. What a fantastic company of professional DJs!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Stylus S.E.'s reply:

Corinne - You and James had a heck of a time pulling everything together with your Army service calling you all over the country and James helping out in Puerto Rico, but you did it and it was phenomenal - thanks so much for inviting us to participate and I'm glad the planners were so helpful, especially since you were often around the world and trying to make it work in between helping others. Congratulations!

lena · Married on 07/02/2017

We had Jason Huggins as our DJ and wow. He was definitely the MVP of our wedding day. Without him, our wedding would have been regular shmegular. This guy is incredibly talented, exceeding our expectations. He was mixing our Arabic and English music playlist so well! Have you ever heard a rap beat sampled on an Arabic music track? Cause I hadn't until my wedding day. It was absolutely incredible how well he was able to sift through our extensive playlist, while paying attention to who was on the dance floor. Not to mention his flexibility, which had came in to save the day THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING! (which was when he received the full playlist).... (blame it on Arab Timing?) Jason Huggins made all of our wedding dreams come true. Im serious. This man's service to us was worth every penny. From the black lights, to the uplighting, to the rap instrumentals during dinner, to the customized trap mix at the end, every single thing was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend allowing Jason to bless you on your wedding day with his amazing talent! THANK YOU JASON!!!