FireRose Photography Reviews

FireRose Photography 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 09/29/2018

Book FireRose!

I am thrilled to have discovered FireRose Photography. Not only did FR meet my wedding photography budget but they were super organized, professional and very accommodating. I never had to worry about a thing when it came to capturing my wedding moments because FR was on top of it. We worked together to build a custom shot list. We even went through detail by detail the wedding timeline and names of everyone involved. My experience with FR was outstanding and I hope I can work with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2018

FireRose Photography's reply:

Thank you, Abby! We loved your Asheville, N.C. castle wedding--beautiful weather and unforgettable memories!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Cassie was AMAZING to work with! She was very organized and professional. We hit it off right from the start. I was the kind of bride with a multi-tab spreadsheet collecting all the details for every aspect. I'm preparation for our first meeting, she sent her a questionnaire to complete so she could be prepared for our meeting and know what was important to me. She was this detail-oriented throughout the entire event, from engagement pictures to the very last picture of the wedding.

The thing that set Cassie apart from the others is that she walks the space where you will take your wedding pictures a few days before at about the same time of day so she can see where the best natural lighting and angles are. This attention to detail and importance on planning puts her in a league of her own!

It ended up raining the day we had planned to take engagement photos and we were in contact the entire day to decide whether we were going to call it and reschedule. This put me at ease that we were in good hands with someone who wanted to make sure we got the pictures we were hoping for.

She arrived early on the wedding day ready to shoot - and o boy - she shot from that point forward! We received over 1000 perfectly edited pictures that I'm so excited about. Each one captures a moment and a memory that we will treasure forever. We opted to not have a videographer and people warned me that we would potentially miss out on capturing the moments without a video. Thanks to Cassie and her magic, I'm confident that we aren't missing out on a video.

Can't thank Cassie enough for her passion, her vision, and great photography skills!

FireRose Photography 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2018

Cassie, I can not speak more highly of you, your professionalism, creativity and artistry! You took both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and not only made the experience fun and memorable, but also delivered beautiful and artistic photography that perfectly captured our style and personalities. I had no worries whatsoever knowing that you were at the helm of capturing our special day forever! As I've said before and truly stand by, you, your work, and your attitude are of the highest caliber. My husband and I could not speak more highly of you!

Renee · Married on 06/02/2018

Cassie and Ben are amazing! They were able to get every shot we imagined for our beach wedding! We made a couple last minute changes and they rolled with it, no problem! Cassie truly is a ninja and somehow manages to be everywhere at the same time! My wife and I would recommend her to anyone!

FireRose Photography 9

Marshall · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I were HUGE fans of Cassandra. She was very professional, extremely professional and her photos were exquisite. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2018

FireRose Photography's reply:

Thanks, Marshall! It was my pleasure working with you and beautiful Xiu!

amber · Married on 05/17/2018

Cassie was the best! She was able to accommodate us last minute during wedding season when our previous photographer had to cancel our contract, and we are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her! The quality of the photos was outstanding, we got all of the shots we wanted plus some. Im not particularly photogenic but Cassie was able to get me and my bridesmaids into the right headspace to take amazing portraits. Would absolutely recommend FireRose to anyone looking for a quality, affordable photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2018

FireRose Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amber! I'm so glad you called.... even if it was last minute! Best wishes.

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

My now-husband and I are very happy with the services that Cassie provided for our April 2018 wedding. She is an excellent photographer and her prices were much more reasonable than other photographers that we priced out. Cassie responded very quickly to all of my emails and was very personable in her responses. We met with her face-to-face twice prior to the wedding - once when we were deciding on a photographer at the beginning of the engagement and then again five days before the wedding to go over last minute details. She helped me develop my timeline for the day and was flexible with shooting before and after the wedding. She was great with my 3 year niece and nephew and was able to get good pictures of them! The quality of the pictures were great and the quantity was outstanding (over 1000!). It rained on our wedding day, but Cassie made sure we had great pictures and was flexible with changing locations to accommodate the weather. There were some pictures where we were under an overhang and she was out in the rain! We were very pleased with the services provided and would absolutely recommend her for further photography needs.

Liz · Married on 05/05/2018

Cassie was great. She was really easy to work with and very organized. She clearly has significant experience doing weddings and kept everything moving along. She even got our ring bearer (3 years old), who was feeling very shy, to smile for photos - it was like magic.

If you are looking for a really positive and organized photographer who will make your wedding day feel stress free I think cassie is a great choice.

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

Cassie is an amazing photographer! She did our engagement, my bridal, boudoir, and she travelled for our wedding in Georgia! Her pictures are gorgeous and truly captured the emotions and moments. She so personable and even with a curvy girl like me, captured so many photos I will cherish my whole life!

FireRose Photography 10
    FireRose Photography 11

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

Cassie was incredible. I cannot recommend a photographer more highly. She worked very hard, made us all look great, and was extremely responsive and accommodating. She pre-visited the venues, worked with us to make sure she got the shots which were important to us, and made the day-of experience more calm (which is saying a lot!).

She had a great way of bringing out the best in people she shot, even those who didn't think they were photogenic.

I encourage any brides and grooms to meet with Cassie and see for yourself!

FireRose Photography 12
    FireRose Photography 13
    FireRose Photography 14

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

We are so pleased with our choice to have Cassie document our wedding. She ended up taking and sending us over 900 gorgeous photos of our wedding day in addition to many photos from a bridal portrait session. She was professional, energetic, and had great ideas for locations and poses for photos. She used lots of off-camera flash to give us illuminated photos for our evening indoor wedding. Everyone has been so impressed with the colors and vibrancy of the photos. We can't recommend Cassie enough!

Marianne · Married on 03/01/2018

If you are reading this and looking for a wedding photographer look no further. Cassandra is incredible, talented, professional and delivered everything and more than we’d hoped. We have three daughters married in the last 8 months and we all agreed FireRose Photography/Cassandra was the best. We live in Ohio and were planning an out of town wedding in Raleigh. Our venue recommended her so I checked WeddingWire and was impressed with her ratings and reviews. Cassandra made everything very easy every step of the way. She returned messages promptly and professionally. The day of the wedding Cassandra was a pleasure to work with, punctual, organized, calm, patient, very creative and efficient. We absolutely love our photos, they perfectly captured the atmosphere of wedding day and the love and joy between bride and groom. I highly recommend this excellent photographer.

FireRose Photography 15

Joy · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Cassie was amazing. She was such a pleasure to work with and was a huge help making the day run smoothly. All of our guests talked about the amazing photographer, all the awesome moments she caught,and how efficient and professional she was. I would reccomend her to any one looking for a wedding photographer.

Thad · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Cassie was amazing! She did so much for my wife and I on our special day. Our pictures turned out amazing! Even on a time crunch and having to deal with the cold of winter. We were very blessed to have her creativity and keen eye out there with us on our day. Thanks so much Cassie!

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2017

Cassie was wonderful and so professional. Most importantly, we were beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. Cassie is so gifted at playing with light in her photos. The photos are stunning. Cassie is also great at taking the photos quickly and corralling the bride and groom and their families. This helped us to relax and enjoy the moment. She was also affordable and worth your investment. I am so happy we worked with Cassie.

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring FireRose Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Cassie was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. She was very patient with all of our questions during our interview meeting, and she helped us think about what pictures were most important to us and how those should influence the structure of our day. She never made me feel dumb or bothersome when I asked questions that seemed silly or obvious. After we hired her, she sent us tips for the day, and made sure to get as much information as she could about our venue, schedule, and what was most important to us. About a week before the wedding she scheduled a phone meeting to make sure she had all the information she needed to be completely prepared ahead of time, which I greatly appreciated. On the day of she went above and beyond. She came early to setup and began snapping pictures right away. She was fast and efficient without making us feel rushed. She was confident and instructive without coming across as bossy. Most importantly she listened to what we wanted and made it happen, and when I didn't know quite what I wanted she provided excellent suggestions. When I asked to change a pose, she rolled with it without hesitation. The best part is that Cassie gave us absolutely beautiful photos of our wedding day that we will cherish forever! You can tell she really cares about giving you a great product, and she has an attention to detail that every bride will appreciate. We are so very happy with our decision to hire FireRose Photography!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2017

Cassie at FireRose Photography shot our dinner and captured the event beautifully. The photos are stunning. She was so professional and helpful in the booking and execution of our event, and was so flexible with which photos we needed, with little to no prep time of attendees and the timeline of the dinner. She is so good at posing and staging, planning ahead in bringing in her own lighting (which saved the shots), and making the guests feel comfortable so their photos turned out so well (no awkward poses or weird faces in any of the shots). Thank you Cassie for another great event! We will of course continue to use you, always the best.

FireRose Photography 16
    FireRose Photography 17
    FireRose Photography 18

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

Did an amazing job despite the constant rain for a completely outdoor wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2017

Cassie is the best photographer I could hope for! I live in Denver, NC so my location in Asheville, NC was a destination wedding. So I couldn't meet her till the day of the wedding! I am extremely unorganized and anxious person. So as you can imagine on the biggest day of my life how comforting it was when I met Cassie. I was instantly relieved I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely responsive and helped gather what pictures were important to me. I am an awkward potato. I am horrible at posing and get extreme anxiety with many people and pictures and I just generally look uncomfortable. Cassie was able to get many candid shots of me and family members that usually look awkward posing. So I received to many pictures I loved. With the chaos of the wedding I pretty much forgot which photo's were important to me. Thankfully Cassie had a list and easily guided us to get the pictures I really wanted done. She was so easy to work with and she worked her booty off! She was in the middle of the woods, in vines and weeds just to get a good angle of us. Whenever I needed her she was always there. You can tell she has an eye for a good photo. From her responsiveness to her hardworking nature, to her skill of knowing where and when to take a photo you...Her pricing and expertise you wont find anywhere else. I am only sad that I wont see her and her husband more often. They were such wonderful people to be around and I just hope in the future we have more chances to work with them. Thank you for making the most important day of my life captured.
    -----Kelsey King

Ryan · Married on 09/29/2017

Cassie and her husband are an amazing duo! They made our wedding pictures happen! They are very fun to be with and made us feel comfortable and excited for the photos. They are very professional. All the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. They made our night very special and the photos they took will last a lifetime. I wish I could give her a higher rating because of the phenomenal job that she does. My wife and I sincerely appreciate for all the hard work that they have done! Their performance cannot be matched! We sincerely appreciate you guys for all the hard work you have done for our wonderful day! We love and appreciate you guys very much! We hope to work with you guys again! -Ryan and Kelsey King 9/29/2017 <3

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Cassie did our engagement pics and our wedding photos. We could not have been happier with the results! From our first meeting, Cassie was prepared, informative, educational and collaborative. When we were lost on how to move forward, Cassie helped us organize and prioritize our shot list. She rocked our e-pics getting great shots in a frenetic 4 location sprint around Raleigh (Rose Garden, Boylan Bridge, and a phenomenal sunset parking deck) with our 70 lb Labrador retriever. Cassie made us feel comfortable and look amazing in the pics. For the day of, Cassie worked with us on the day's schedule as the timing of salon and arrivals shifted. We have wonderful pictures from that day - prepping, getting dressed, amazing first look, sparkler send-off and an awesome group pic. Sitti was a great venue and Cassie captured our day perfectly.

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

Cassie is the best photographer you'll find. Not only is she affordable, her work is just amazing.

Cassie did our engagement photos at the NC Art Museum. The photos are breathtaking. She's so passionate and energetic, she took over 200 photos in 2 hours and she edits them ALL!

Our wedding photos I haven't seen yet, but we can't wait to see them! Cassie is organized (helps you stay organized too), professional, and really "ninja" like lol I don't even remember seeing her during the ceremony, but I know she was out there taking beautiful photos. All of our guests raved about her and how "she was everywhere!"

We didn't have a wedding planner. Cassie communicated with our DJ, reverend, and wedding coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly.

She cares and it really shows in her work.

Thank you so much Cassie. You're the best!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2017

Cassie was the absolute best! She was so easy and fun to work with and she is incredibly talented. She had lots of ideas for creative shots and the pictures turned out amazing. She got the pictures back to us in only 3 weeks and we were so happy with the results! Would love to work with her again - highly recommend.

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Cassie is the best wedding photographer I could have imaged. She was perfect in every single way. I loved all my photos! Unless you plan to pay 5 times the amount you will not find a photographer anywhere close as good as Cassie. She should be a shooting for celebrities with the amount of talent she brings to the table. She is very flexible, and will do whatever it takes to make sure you love your pictures. She has a great personally and is wonderful to work with. If you are looking for a photographer I would recommend stop searching and book with Cassie.