69 Reviews for FireRose Photography

Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
66 FireRose Photography Reviews

We are so pleased with our choice to have Cassie document our wedding. She ended up taking and sending us over 900 gorgeous photos of our wedding day in addition to many photos from a bridal portrait session. She was professional, energetic, and had great ideas for locations and poses for photos. She used lots of off-camera flash to give us illuminated photos for our evening indoor wedding. Everyone has been so impressed with the colors and vibrancy of the photos. We can't recommend Cassie enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Cassie was amazing! She did so much for my wife and I on our special day. Our pictures turned out amazing! Even on a time crunch and having to deal with the cold of winter. We were very blessed to have her creativity and keen eye out there with us on our day. Thanks so much Cassie!

Profile Picture Thad , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Cassie was amazing. She was such a pleasure to work with and was a huge help making the day run smoothly. All of our guests talked about the amazing photographer, all the awesome moments she caught,and how efficient and professional she was. I would reccomend her to any one looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Joy, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassie was wonderful and so professional. Most importantly, we were beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. Cassie is so gifted at playing with light in her photos. The photos are stunning. Cassie is also great at taking the photos quickly and corralling the bride and groom and their families. This helped us to relax and enjoy the moment. She was also affordable and worth your investment. I am so happy we worked with Cassie.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie at FireRose Photography shot our dinner and captured the event beautifully. The photos are stunning. She was so professional and helpful in the booking and execution of our event, and was so flexible with which photos we needed, with little to no prep time of attendees and the timeline of the dinner. She is so good at posing and staging, planning ahead in bringing in her own lighting (which saved the shots), and making the guests feel comfortable so their photos turned out so well (no awkward poses or weird faces in any of the shots). Thank you Cassie for another great event! We will of course continue to use you, always the best.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Did an amazing job despite the constant rain for a completely outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Mary-Kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassie is the best photographer I could hope for! I live in Denver, NC so my location in Asheville, NC was a destination wedding. So I couldn't meet her till the day of the wedding! I am extremely unorganized and anxious person. So as you can imagine on the biggest day of my life how comforting it was when I met Cassie. I was instantly relieved I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely responsive and helped gather what pictures were important to me. I am an awkward potato. I am horrible at posing and get extreme anxiety with many people and pictures and I just generally look uncomfortable. Cassie was able to get many candid shots of me and family members that usually look awkward posing. So I received to many pictures I loved. With the chaos of the wedding I pretty much forgot which photo's were important to me. Thankfully Cassie had a list and easily guided us to get the pictures I really wanted done. She was so easy to work with and she worked her booty off! She was in the middle of the woods, in vines and weeds just to get a good angle of us. Whenever I needed her she was always there. You can tell she has an eye for a good photo. From her responsiveness to her hardworking nature, to her skill of knowing where and when to take a photo you...Her pricing and expertise you wont find anywhere else. I am only sad that I wont see her and her husband more often. They were such wonderful people to be around and I just hope in the future we have more chances to work with them. Thank you for making the most important day of my life captured.
-----Kelsey King

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie and her husband are an amazing duo! They made our wedding pictures happen! They are very fun to be with and made us feel comfortable and excited for the photos. They are very professional. All the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. They made our night very special and the photos they took will last a lifetime. I wish I could give her a higher rating because of the phenomenal job that she does. My wife and I sincerely appreciate for all the hard work that they have done! Their performance cannot be matched! We sincerely appreciate you guys for all the hard work you have done for our wonderful day! We love and appreciate you guys very much! We hope to work with you guys again! -Ryan and Kelsey King 9/29/2017

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie did our engagement pics and our wedding photos. We could not have been happier with the results! From our first meeting, Cassie was prepared, informative, educational and collaborative. When we were lost on how to move forward, Cassie helped us organize and prioritize our shot list. She rocked our e-pics getting great shots in a frenetic 4 location sprint around Raleigh (Rose Garden, Boylan Bridge, and a phenomenal sunset parking deck) with our 70 lb Labrador retriever. Cassie made us feel comfortable and look amazing in the pics. For the day of, Cassie worked with us on the day's schedule as the timing of salon and arrivals shifted. We have wonderful pictures from that day - prepping, getting dressed, amazing first look, sparkler send-off and an awesome group pic. Sitti was a great venue and Cassie captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Cassie is the best photographer you'll find. Not only is she affordable, her work is just amazing.

Cassie did our engagement photos at the NC Art Museum. The photos are breathtaking. She's so passionate and energetic, she took over 200 photos in 2 hours and she edits them ALL!

Our wedding photos I haven't seen yet, but we can't wait to see them! Cassie is organized (helps you stay organized too), professional, and really "ninja" like lol I don't even remember seeing her during the ceremony, but I know she was out there taking beautiful photos. All of our guests raved about her and how "she was everywhere!"

We didn't have a wedding planner. Cassie communicated with our DJ, reverend, and wedding coordinator to make sure everything went smoothly.

She cares and it really shows in her work.

Thank you so much Cassie. You're the best!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie was the absolute best! She was so easy and fun to work with and she is incredibly talented. She had lots of ideas for creative shots and the pictures turned out amazing. She got the pictures back to us in only 3 weeks and we were so happy with the results! Would love to work with her again - highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie is the best wedding photographer I could have imaged. She was perfect in every single way. I loved all my photos! Unless you plan to pay 5 times the amount you will not find a photographer anywhere close as good as Cassie. She should be a shooting for celebrities with the amount of talent she brings to the table. She is very flexible, and will do whatever it takes to make sure you love your pictures. She has a great personally and is wonderful to work with. If you are looking for a photographer I would recommend stop searching and book with Cassie.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

FireRose Photography did an excellent job with our wedding. We only had three months to plan, and Cassie was amazing with helping us put together our vision. With many out of town guests and a separate ceremony and reception venue, she seamlessly put together a plan for our day. Her assistant even helped step in when our band and venue didn't perform the introduction announcements as planned, and announced the wedding party for us, which we greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassie exemplified everything I hoped for in a wedding vendor:

Talented - Cassie is an extremely talented photographer. I found that the high quality of her photos is consistent, and boy does she have a knack for lighting! That said, Cassie was creative with poses and backgrounds, and she was quick to ask about our vision.

Organized - I ended up getting my engagement, bridal and wedding photos from Cassie. Before every photo session, she requested Pinterest boards / samples of photos that I liked so that she could understand the feeling I was going for. She also sent helpful reminders about what to bring, suggestions for what to wear and makeup tips. It was also obvious that she had visited every venue we requested beforehand to identify the best places to get pictures. I felt extremely comfortable going into every photo session because of her preparation.

Dependable - I could always count on Cassie to arrive early for every photo session. She worked well with our other wedding vendors and took the pressure away from me so that I didn't feel as if I had to act like a middle-man. For our wedding photos, Cassie sent out a shot list document that walked us through all of the photos we might want for the big day, with room to include anything else we wanted to make sure she got a picture of. She managed to get every shot we requested - even when things at the rehearsal got a bit fast paced and I thought there was no way she would have time.

Energetic - I would love to meet a bride that can outlast Cassie - whether it was 40-degree or 90-degree weather, my groom and I were ready to call it quits long before she was! We actually had several of our guests comment on her "ninja" photography skills at our reception - it felt like she was in all places at all times, but never in an intrusive way. Although she's sociable and energetic, Cassie has a very calming presence, which, again, helped us feel comfortable.

Profile Picture Itzy, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Cassie is absolutely amazing. She is so easy to work with and will put everyone at ease immediately. She has an amazing eye for the perfect shot and definitely knows how to follow the light. If you splurge on any expense for your wedding it has to be the photos. Cassie is very reasonably priced and will deliver lots of great photos. Thanks Cassie. We will cherish our photos for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Cassie was so fantastic to work with. She was so helpful during the planning process and on the day of our wedding. She is professional, fun, and amazingly talented. The photo shoot with just me and my husband ended up being my favorite part of our entire wedding day! Our pictures are fantastic and I know we will cherish them forever! Book her now!!!!

Profile Picture Kay Cee, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files

FireRose Photography was absolutely amazing and the photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Cassie was professional and extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, making photography one less aspect we had to worry about! She was so interactive during the entire wedding, getting in the middle of the action to make sure she was able to capture the best candid shots. Even more impressive was her ability to quickly move throughout the venue, you'd think based on our photos we had multiple photographers capturing all angles of the day, that's how impressive she is! She did such a fantastic job that we had numerous wedding guests tell us afterwards that if they could get married again they would hire her as their photographer. Hire her! You will not be disappointed in the service she provides and more importantly, you will love her ability to beautifully capture your wedding day!
Wedding: May 28, 2017

Profile Picture K, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

The only advice I can give is BOOK NOW! Seriously! From the responsiveness, to the professionalism, to the flexibility, to the pricing, to the most important part, the wonderful, priceless photos, FireRose Photography is it. Everyone that interacted with Cassie on the day of the wedding commented on her professionalism and once she posted a few photos, everyone was blown away with how amazing they were! I planned most of the wedding myself so needless to say, I was stressed! However, I never worried a minute about the photography. Cassie made me feel like we were her only clients when I know she was extremely busy! Cassie even willingly hopped in our limo to and from the church (which was TIGHT) so we could capture more candid shots with the bridal party. She perfectly captured the best day of our lives and we will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've known the Owner/Founder(s) of FireRose Photography since High School...and, I am good friends with her awesome Husband. The Photos, Energy, and Experience you will receive are Priceless. You won't find a better quality Photographer, and at such an affordable price. 5 Stars, Hands Down...

Profile Picture User6893765, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Cassie was such a joy to work with for the past few months! She answered all of our questions and listened to our crazy ideas. So many of our guests mentioned how friendly she was during the wedding. And the pictures are AMAZING! My tip: schedule an engagement photo session. It's a good way to get comfortable with the photographer before the wedding. I think we were so at ease with Cassie during the wedding and the pictures were so carefree because of the engagement session.

Profile Picture Shun, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As soon as I saw Cassie's website I knew she was the photographer that my husband and I needed and she was the first vendor I booked. Not only are her prices amazing in comparison to a lot of other photographers but she's also super flexible. I had originally signed for bridal portraits, but a few months before the wedding I changed my mind and it was no problem at all! But to top it off her photos are absolutely spectacular. They are vibrant and capture all the moments that you want plus ones that you wouldn't have thought of but are perfect and beautiful. We weren't even aware of her taking pictures and she was able to take so many. (No wonder they call her a ninja!) I'm also amazed at how fast she was able to get us our pictures- not even two weeks! I know people that wait months after their wedding to get their pictures. Cassie will be our photographer for any photos we need in the future!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We were so lucky to meet Cassie at our friends' wedding last April and then book her for our recent April wedding in 2017. Cassie was amazing to work with! She took the time to find out what was important to us to capture. Cassie also put me at ease during the day of the wedding and made me feel completely comfortable the entire day and evening. She is great at capturing candid moments and also creative at coming up with great photo opportunities. She is incredibly friendly but also great at going unnoticed during the ceremony so you don't feel like you are spending your whole wedding taking pictures and then she still provides incredible shots! Best of all, the day after we returned from our wedding, she had all of our photos ready for review. I would highly recommend booking Cassie for your wedding photography needs!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Cassie as our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with her service and work. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jiamei, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

From the first moment my husband and I met Cassie, we knew we had our photographer for our wedding. Not only was her past work absolutely fantastic, but Cassie made everything so easy! Planning this wedding without a planner made things stressful at times but I never once was worried about photography because I knew that Cassie had everything under control. Not only were the steps leading to the big day easy as can be, but the wedding day photography was a piece of cake! Cassie could read our minds...she knew exactly what we wanted and made sure that we have beautiful memories to last a lifetime. My husband and I cannot thank Cassie enough for everything! We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with FireRose and know we will use FireRose again for all photography needs in the future!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/26/17, 5 Reviews