102 Hardaway Court, Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number

About DanielKphotography

Daniel K Photography specializes in on location weddings, lifestyle engagement sessions, and portraits sessions. I can do anything from indoor and outdoor weddings, newborn and maternity, and family and senior photos. My scheduled sessions usually take place outdoors, since my style has a light filled organic look. I provide photos that aren't "in style" they are classic and timeless, and will look beautiful displayed for a lifetime. When outdoors I always utilize natural lighting, but I am also capable of accommodating for shooting indoors as well.

I have attended two years at the International Academy of Design & Technology in Tampa Bay, Florida. So my experience is both from hands on experience and from what I was taught by well rounded professors. I have recently moved back to North Carolina from Florida, so I am even more excited to be able to do shoots in such a beautiful state! I am always readily available for my clients in that I respond quickly to all emails, texts, and phone calls. It should never take more than 24 hours for me to get back in touch with a client. As a person I am always enthusiastic and excited for a shoot or wedding, and I strive to make everyone feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera.

Because weddings are such a milestone in ones life, I do my best to show my clients how vital a good professional photographer is for capturing the day. One of brides' biggest regrets is not investing in a great photographer! So I want my clients to feel confident that I will capture their special day to their hearts desire. I always seek to improve, and continue to research for inspiration in every wedding and shoot that I do.

www.DanielKphotos.com

My wedding packages start at $1800. Please contact me for more information on wedding packages: 919-412-2811

DanielKphotographer@gmail.com

weddingwirewed4
weddingport11

12 Reviews for DanielKphotography

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing Daniel as our photographer for the big day was one of the best, most important decisions we made during the wedding planning process. After seeing how fantastic his photos turned out for another couple he worked with, I knew right away that I was interested in having him capture our wedding as well. Our package included both an engagement photoshoot and the wedding package itself. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple throughout both of these occasions. Neither my husband nor I have much experience with taking professional photos as adults, so he was also able to provide helpful coaching tips and encouragement to get some really good shots! He really is so creative and was scanning our outside venue location the entire time to go after some interesting shots. Daniel worked really hard for us as a photographer, and was a joy to work with.

JaNell · Married on 10/15/2017

I can not say enough good things about Daniel as a person and his work as a photographer. Daniel is one of the nicest most genuine people you can ever meet. I found Daniel's photography page randomly when I was scrolling down my Facebook timeline one night when after my now husband and I got engaged. His page was just randomly there and this is after I was just stressing out on finding a good photographer that was reasonably priced for both our engagement and wedding pictures. This was a true blessing in disguise. I filled out the contact form the next day and he was in contact within that same hour. Daniel was absolutely great from the first email and meeting to our engagement pictures, and our big day. He is very creative individual that takes wonderful and good quality pictures that is also open to your ideas. If you are a looking for a great photographer that is professional, communicates, and takes great quality pictures I highly recommend choosing Daniel. I will continue to use Daniel for all of my photography needs!

Sam · Married on 06/24/2017

My spouse and I were very fortunate to have Daniel take our wedding photos. Daniel was easygoing, listened to our ideas, and offered lots of great suggestions; registering our special day in the most beautiful way possible. We particularly appreciate Daniel's sensitivity, a quality that makes him work wonderfully with everybody, including members in the LGBT community. My spouse and I strongly recommend Daniel.

Award

DanielKphotography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Heidi Gessner
    Heidi Gessner Wedding Officiants

Daniel is a talented photographer with great energy. He is easy to work with, friendly and exceptionally professional. I highly recmmend him!

• 102 Hardaway Court Cary, NC 27513 See on map