79 Reviews for Weddings by Heidi

Catholic (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Baptist (1)
79 Weddings by Heidi Reviews

Michael and I felt so blessed to have Heidi as our officiant. She is genuine, kind and listens really well. The service was just lovely — everything we hoped it would be. We could not be more enthusiastic of our recommendation of Heidi!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

For us, choosing an officiant was a strange process. As neither of us are religious, we weren't sure where to start or who to even contact. Heidi came to us by way of a recommendation from both our wedding planner as well as another couple whose wedding she had officiated. They both had great things to say so we set up a meeting. Within 5 minutes of meeting with Heidi, we were sold! She is warm and kind and such a pleasure to talk to.

One of the things that I think speaks most highly about Heidi is her willingness to work with us. A few weeks before the wedding, I was suddenly struck by the weirdness of being married by someone who we didn't know particularly well and who didn't know us in return. In a moment of panic, I emailed Heidi and suggested that the three of us meet for dinner. I am so glad that we did! That evening, we made personal connections, got to know each other and just enjoyed some good pizza together. I left feeling not only relieved but convinced that there wasn't anyone we would want to do it more.

The day of our wedding, Heidi officiated a moving ceremony that matched the tone of the evening that we were aiming for. Her words were amazing and we loved the references and quotations that she included. Since the wedding, we have had so many family members talk to us about the ceremony and how beautiful it was. I have even thought of having one of the quotes from the ceremony made into artwork for our house!

Thank you, Heidi, for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Heidi was AMAZING! She listened to our desires and preferences and created the most perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were set on the type of ceremony we wanted to have- short, personal and non religious- and Heidi was more than willing to accommodate. She was very responsive, easy to work with, punctual and we couldn't have asked for more. She truly made our ceremony everything that we wanted it to be. You will not regret choosing her! Do it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was very sweet and interested in getting to know both my fiancé and I. She is very professional but has a way of showing you she really cares about you as a couple. She had some great ideas/games in getting to know my fiancé in a different light. We were both very pleased and we would highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heidi was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! The ceremony she put together was so beautiful, special, and unique, and also very 'us' which was really important to me. It was literally everything my husband and I were hoping for. She has a very sincere, calm, and joyful demeanor that we appreciated and made our day so fun and special, and was so easy to work with in the planning process. Thank you, Heidi, for everything!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Heidi was a wonderful experience. The way we worked with her was very collaborative which allowed us to create the perfect wedding ceremony for us. We appreciated her insights and guidance and felt at ease with her throughout the process, at our rehearsal and during the wedding ceremony. Our friends and family were impressed by her professionalism and warm personality. We are so thankful to have had Heidi as an integral part of our special day!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we were looking for an officiant for our wedding, it was very important to us that we connected with them below just the surface and more on a personal level, and we're so happy to say that Heidi was that person for us! From our very first meeting Heidi was extremely personable and easy to get along with. You could tell she takes a lot of joy and pride in what she does, and she makes you feel special as a couple and really gets to know you and what your vision is. She was responsive throughout the whole process and was very organized. She worked with us every step of the way to personalize our vows and on the actual day of the wedding, we felt so comfortable and trusted her 100% and it went flawlessly. She was not "just an officiant", she was a very special part of our wedding journey and we appreciated how wonderful of a job she did for us!

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heidi was wonderful! We loved getting to know her and enjoyed her being able to share that knowledge of us during the ceremony. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We really enjoyed working with Heidi! She is very personable and helped us create a ceremony that was so "us". She helped make our wedding ceremony so meaningful and was very reliable and easy to communicate with. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was very receptive to our ideas about the ceremony and what we did and did not want to include. Overall, she crafted a very beautiful ceremony that was "us" and that our families also enjoyed. She was responsive, on-time, and professional. We would highly recommend her. Thanks for a great job, Heidi!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Heidi was amazing. My husband and I loved working with her. She connected with us on a personal level. The service she created for our special day was amazing and really reflected our personalities. I can not say enough great things about Heidi!

Profile Picture michelle, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was amazing! She met with us in person for a consultation and we discussed things about our relationship and what we would like the ceremony to be. She drafted the ceremony and worked quickly to accommodate any changes we wanted. We wanted something short and sweet, and we got just that! She was very professional, even took our marriage license the night of the rehearsal so we didn't have to worry about remembering it in the chaos of the actual wedding day. We got a lot of compliments on how great the ceremony was and even had friends ask for her name for their wedding! I highly recommend Heidi, she is great!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

Heidi was a joy to work with. She made our ceremony personal and was thoughtful with her interactions with us. She was such a calming influence on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Michele, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was great to work with. She met with us a few months before our ceremony and we chatted about how we met and what type of ceremony we were looking for. When we received what she had prepared, it was exactly what we wanted! We would highly recommend booking Heidi!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our entire weekend was absolutely amazing, and the ceremony was just perfect! My husband and I chose Heidi because she offered pre-marital counseling sessions and we so enjoyed all our meetings with Heidi. I know the lessons we both took away from our meetings will continue to help us grow, and these will be things we continue to cherish for years to come, as will the memories of the perfectly crafted ceremony! She took her time getting to know us, not only to help us create the perfect ceremony, but to help us get to know each other better. Heidi did an AMAZING job just "getting us" and it truly was reflected in every piece of the ceremony, and for that, we are so grateful! I would recommend her services to anybody! Thank you Heidi for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what we wanted and had in mind for our ceremony. She was able to meet with us a few times to get to know us as my husband has a tricky work schedule. And she was awesome at making recommendations. I definitely recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed

We can't say enough great things about Heidi. She was amazing to work with. From our first meeting, she made us feel right at home and was able to bring our vision for our ceremony to life. We got so many compliments on our service for how nicely done it was and the significance of words she used to make it unique and special to us. We loved working with Heidi and definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Lee, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi did an amazing job!! She helped us plan, and the ceremony was everything we could have imagined and more! We had many people compliment on how beautiful the ceremony was. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi is amazing! She took time to get to know us and our story and helped design a personal and touching ceremony. She worked with our wedding planner on the rehearsal and it was very efficient! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heidi was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so calm and understanding about everything. The ceremony was extremely well done, tailored to us and our relationship, and was romantic without being cliché. Several married people commented on how wonderful the ceremony was, specifically Heidi's contributions. Days later, my sister in law actually teared up discussing it because she said it was such a sweet, honest view of what a marriage is. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony

Profile Picture angela, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heidi did an amazing job on our ceremony. We met with her once before the wedding and after a few pointed questions she really knew us as a couple. Heidi has such a calm and loving demeanor that really shines. She kept us at ease through the planning process and was very responsive (replying to emails same day). Her homily was sweet, well-thought, and just beautiful. She was able to highlight everything my husband and I value for the future of our relationship and family. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and I attribute that the Heidi!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heidi was amazing through the whole process! We met with her in October for our May wedding and talked over what we'd like our ceremony to be like. She wants to accommodate each persons religious views, and does not pass judgement. She sent us a rough draft of our ceremony probably ~1.5 months beforehand, and then a final copy with edits closer to the wedding date. She is so personable, and received rave reviews from our wedding guests. During the ceremony it truly felt like she was talking to US, and I totally forgot we were standing in front of tons of people. She is professional and great at what she does! Would recommend highly!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion

I am so so glad Heidi was the officiant for our wedding. From our first meeting with her I felt like she totally got us as a couple, and that continued to the ceremony she wrote for our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and perfectly captured everything we wanted to think about and focus on that day. Having Heidi officiate was one of the best parts of our wedding!

Profile Picture Kelley , 5/19/17, 1 Review