Ceremonies by Alex

1090 Poplar Ridge Lane, Pinnacle NC 27043, Charlotte, NC 27043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Ceremonies by Alex

Hello and congratulations! I'm Alex Cheek, a wedding officiant based out of Pinnacle, North Carolina. I've officiated at over seven hundred marriage ceremonies, so I have plenty of experience in what makes an enjoyable ceremony. Though I'm an ordained nondenominational Christian minister I perform both non-religious and religious weddings. I aim to please every one of my clients, ensuring them from the first correspondence that you have a wedding officiant who is dedicated to ensuring you have exactly the kind of cutom-written ceremony you desire. I've been a part of weddings of every kind imaginable, always ensuring the ceremony is both memorable and enjoyable for everyone there! Whether you have three people at your wedding or three hundred, you'll receive my full attention and care.

I have "run" countless rehearsals, and would be happy to assist you with that if you desire. Having spent years working in radio, I have a voice folks enjoy hearing, and one that never needs a microphone to be heard. My writing skills have always been praised for custom crafting ceremonies to fit the exact needs of the moment, and the exact wishes of my clients. Also, I've spent time acting on the stage, so I know a bit about how to deliver my "lines" with style and grace without upstaging the two real stars of the show--the couple getting married! You can watch me speak on a variety of wedding topics at my YouTube channel "Ceremonies By Alex." I perform weddings in Spanish, and have performed portions of ceremonies in eight other languages.

screen shot 2019 04 05 at 10 43 49 am 51 1058173

Ceremonies by Alex 6
Ceremonies by Alex 7

Joanna Johnston · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend

Alex is a fantastic wedding officiant! He spent a lot of time with us to ensure everything was perfect for our big day! He was thorough, extremely punctual and diligent and always thoughtful for our needs. He has our highest endorsement!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Milan

Milan Patel · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience

Alex was an amazing wedding officiant. The audience said he kept them entertained as well!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ceremonies by Alex FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 157.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 95.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 30.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, Spanish

• 1090 Poplar Ridge Lane, Pinnacle NC 27043 Charlotte, NC, 27043 See on map