851 Washington St., Raleigh, NC 27605 Map · Phone number

The Makeup Culture 5
The Makeup Culture 6
The Makeup Culture 7

Jade · Married on 03/23/2019

Talented hair and makeup artist!

Stephanie was absolutely amazing and so talented! The bridal party was so happy with their hair and makeup and all the guests commented on how amazing they all looked. I felt absolutely beautiful as a bride! She listened to what I wanted and the final result far exceeded my expectations. She has the most positive attitude and is so sweet and thoughtful. She is super responsive as well. I would 100% recommend Stephanie!! Excellent experience from start to finish!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Morgan Parker · Married on 03/17/2019

Wonderful to work with

Steph and her team with the makeup culture were wonderful people to work with for our wedding. She is the kindest and most patient person, and it was a blessing to interact with her as she did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She was very kind about any schedule changes and was willing to come to our Airbnb when we needed a place besides our venue to get ready. My mom has never had her hair and makeup done professionally and she was thrilled with the results. My hair stayed up all day and night and I didn't have to think about it! Definitely use this company if you have a chance.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    The Makeup Culture 8

Laura · Married on 12/08/2018

Do NOT hesitate! Stephanie is the BEST!

As the Mother of the Bride, I was hesitant to have my hair and makeup done (with no practice session) before such an important and abundantly photographed event. I have seen SO many mothers and brides overdone and have known quite a few friends that were unhappy with their experiences with wedding hair and makeup. I expressed my concerns (FEARS!) to Stephanie and she immediately put me at ease. Stephanie walked me through each step to assure that she was giving me the simple and fresh, yet elegant appearance for which I was looking. The results were remarkable. I was still me...and photograph ready! My daughter was happy! I was happy! My husband was happy! The pictures that I have seen from the wedding are wonderful. The makeup really makes a difference in the photographs, without being over the top. Long story short... If you are hesitant about having your makeup and hair done, that's understandable. We've all seen the overdone moms that we do NOT want to be. We don't want our daughters to be overdone brides either! Solution: Hire Stephanie! You will be SO glad you did! I PROMISE!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Makeup Culture FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20